Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy9

Why is this thread not more active? These are potentially one of the most problematic families on youtube imo....
I know there is so much going on with this family. The husband gives me bad vibes. The children were adopted for a better life but are now continuously exploited on you tube. There is really something odd with this family besides all this though. I wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 2

bedditdes

Is it normal to get a new backpack every single year? Shoes I get because they are worn more, but it just seems so excessive and wasteful that every child got a new one. What about their bags from last year? This family is resourcefully wasteful!

Queen of the Thames

Thats what I don’t understand - she must have received the news she was loosing the baby before they posted the videos of the pregnancy reactions, so why still use it for views? I would be so devastated I wouldn’t want it all over the internet
Because views mean engagement and money.

• Sad

Frayer199

I think its great that they are going to allow luke to do cheer. They don't seem to be pushing him to do normal boy stuff like some of the other family vloggers around, especially from a religion.

Although Kass is still anyoning

EENER159

Chatty Member
why do they always talk so LOUD???? even when i turn my volume down, IT IS SO LOUD!!!

Frayer199

I think its interesting that they aren't pulling all the kids out of school. If one school has been leaked its possible that they all could of been.

gg_22

Two more videos posted about the miscarriage :rolleyes:

Can anyone explain the whole nayvee accident with the water balloon being thrown at her eye and they rushing her to hospital.cos it could be fatal or cause brain damage etc! In England a water balloon is a small thin balloon that couldn't cause damage to anything! 🤔
From what I gathered it seems like some people in a moving vehicle threw water balloons out their car window which struck nayvee who was in a golf cart behind them or near by .. I’m guessing since it came out of a moving vehicle window it had more force resulting in more serious damage to her eye i hope she is okay I didn’t watch the follow up video !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

MrsKenny2011

I actually like this family. They seem close knit and Tiffany seems lovely from their YouTube.
The kids are all sweet, especially the younger ones ElleCee, DelayNee and Beckham. I agree regarding KassaDee being bossy and a bit ott at times but all in all I like them

Ottilie

VIP Member
I have noticed that this familiy do not have a thread, so I thought I would post one.

teeniebopps

I find Kassadee soooooannoying. Her YouTube content is so repetitive, using her sisters to get views. Does she have her own thread? Any find it and can’t start one as I’m a new member.

jkroche95

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the sex talks one although I saw it pop up on YouTube. I did notice that the Sadie switching schools one was very dramatic too.

There was one mentioning that one of the older sons (Bridger I think) went to rehab but the video didn’t really explain a lot about what happened they just glossed over the facts and mentioned that he went quiet for a while and the basics which had me wondering if there was more to the story and it was just released as damage control more than anything else. It did get me thinking that maybe there are other things they have mentioned purely so that they can say it wasn’t hidden. Like with Journees special needs
he also has tattoos which is against the mormon religion

donkeywrong

I find Kassadee soooooannoying. Her YouTube content is so repetitive, using her sisters to get views. Does she have her own thread? Any find it and can’t start one as I’m a new member.
I find her boring. She seems very overly dramatic in the family ones although that could just be for the camera. I can’t bring myself to watch her YouTube channel I just watch the family ones that Tiffany posts.

I honestly expected there to be more about them on here so was surprised that they aren’t but it could be that there’s just less drama around them 🤷‍♀️

Why are they repeating all their old videos? Boooooring
Yeah it’s really odd. I just get the impression that Kass is the one who organises loads of the YouTube stuff. She comes across so materialistic and immature. As much as I think it’s awful she’s lost her pregnancy I think she would have really struggled with a real baby. Everything is just so she can be centre of attention x

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain the whole nayvee accident with the water balloon being thrown at her eye and they rushing her to hospital.cos it could be fatal or cause brain damage etc! In England a water balloon is a small thin balloon that couldn't cause damage to anything! 🤔

• Haha
Have seen that Kass has had a miscarriage. Unless she’s going to come back and say all is well. In a way as exploitative as that will be in terms of click bait it would be less tragic.

9987EDF5-0931-4C3A-A734-CD8B9F5A0B01.jpeg

What i really hope her and her family learn is that pregnancy isn’t a prank. So many fake videos made on this and it’s awful
32F633F0-FCF4-4C34-8815-1C5878029737.jpeg

0D436FF0-B3E4-4838-84DA-E1D244346C63.jpeg

AF57A0D6-0B14-4610-A143-0776396A6C04.jpeg

7953BF54-E36D-4114-9AE7-ED8DD9F72E58.jpeg

6F7CFA78-7AB5-4EEF-9112-2CB036582CBA.jpeg

• Sick