Northern Ireland #9 Despicable shower of xxxx, cut their cash they’ll be in Stormont in a flash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still stuck in stalemate only £600 richer 😂
Maybe we’ll need to elect Enoch Burke to the first minster post ,at least he’ll turn up for work:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t understand it , if I didn’t want to work with someone in my job I would be told to seek other employment (and trust me some do test me on a daily basis ) I try to avoid the news but tell me why these policies still get paid ? They got pay reduced a little though didn’t they . In other news my 600 finally came through last week 🎉 need to cash it . Woot woot

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah so obviously the £600 gets paid in one name so it was in my partner’s name. When he got to getting it the other day he was like “I have your £300” so not a mission this was being paid jointly for cost of living… just selfish spending 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nicola quitting. Maybe some of our lot will take the hint.
Surprised about Nicola, I thought she fumbled a lot over the transgender prisoner issue. Maybe there’s a scandal about to break so she jumped before she was pushed? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I see Nicola Bulley is a vulnerable missing person, so there are things in her background that have led the police to conclude she went in the river.
---
https://news.sky.com/story/nicola-b...-specific-vulnerabilities-police-say-12810969Nicola Bulley was 'high risk' missing person due to 'a number of specific vulnerabilities', police say
People were talking on her thread last night about pictures of her smiling but her eyes looking sad. I hadn’t noticed but when I looked back I could see it too. I guess there’s nothing to say she went into the river at the point where her dog was found. I know police have said they’re keeping a open mind but they’ve never strayed from the theory that she entered the water 🙁 I just hope if that’s the case that she’s found and the family get to lay her to rest and get some closure.

lads i know i'm going the other direction with this but...

why are M&S snacks so bloody nice? just munched away on a bowl of cotton candy grapes, in the mood for a packet of crisps now too, downed a smoothie this morning.

are there any NI exclusive foods in M&S? any vegetarian snacky recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People were talking on her thread last night about pictures of her smiling but her eyes looking sad. I hadn’t noticed but when I looked back I could see it too. I guess there’s nothing to say she went into the river at the point where her dog was found. I know police have said they’re keeping a open mind but they’ve never strayed from the theory that she entered the water 🙁 I just hope if that’s the case that she’s found and the family get to lay her to rest and get some closure.
Yes she looks dead behind the eyes 🙁 they’re probably not releasing the info for her kids to read, maybe there was a previous suicide attempt or something else, sad either way ,sometimes it’s the only way out for some people.

• Sad
Yes she looks dead behind the eyes 🙁 they’re probably not releasing the info for her kids to read, maybe there was a previous suicide attempt or something else, sad either way ,sometimes it’s the only way out for some people.
I guess some things add up now, her partner said the mornings were normally chaotic but that morning was more organised etc. I’m speculating but maybe she had started meds, which a lot of time make people feel worse before they feel better, or maybe she was on meds and stopped taking them? I don’t think there’s much hope of a positive outcome now 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I guess some things add up now, her partner said the mornings were normally chaotic but that morning was more organised etc. I’m speculating but maybe she had started meds, which a lot of time make people feel worse before they feel better, or maybe she was on meds and stopped taking them? I don’t think there’s much hope of a positive outcome now 😢
No I don’t think they’ll be a good outcome 🙁 I’d assume out of this lot she falls under MH unless she had an addiction of some sort.

• Sad

why are M&S snacks so bloody nice? just munched away on a bowl of cotton candy grapes, in the mood for a packet of crisps now too, downed a smoothie this morning.

I don't know about vegetarian sorry. But I get through tubs of chocolate bites on a weekly basis.
I'm disgusted with myself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Can’t help on the veggie snacks I’m afraid but there’s M&S food threads, someone there will know the craic.

• Haha
Poor Nicola. Think her partner has been exploited too, possibly through guilt, denial, hope or wanting to paint this picture perfect life. I think we here have a very different way of handling situations like this, we rally, support, and quite often prepare ourselves mentally for the potential worst outcome. I don't think this man had that, I think her parents have possibly accepted the worst which is why they haven't appeared recently. I put it on that thread but see if you're working in property you're selling a dream to people mostly and appearances are really important. It's sad whatever has happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

The wee percy pig cartons of juice are great, unfortunately you don't get much in them.
The truffle crisps are another game changer, and I have been known to finish the share back all by myself.
Oooooh I love their parmesan & chicken pasta thingy they do too for the microwave :)

Reactions: 1
I'm quite partial to the dirty fries. There's no difference in m&s prices and other supermarkets anymore, so you might as well fill your boots. Their own brand pasta sauce and stuff is cheaper tbh, they do a lovely soup in a jar which is class.

I'm quite partial to the dirty fries. There's no difference in m&s prices and other supermarkets anymore, so you might as well fill your boots. Their own brand pasta sauce and stuff is cheaper tbh, they do a lovely soup in a jar which is class.
I really like the cheese sauce they do for the pasta but the M&S close to me (lisburn road) is so hit and miss, they only have it now & again.
Big fan of their coffee swiss roll too. Now I've made myself starving :)

• Haha
I really like the cheese sauce they do for the pasta but the M&S close to me (lisburn road) is so hit and miss, they only have it now & again.
Big fan of their coffee swiss roll too. Now I've made myself starving :)
Their bakery bread is 👌 their fruit and veg is always great. And their meal deal wraps.
Oh and the rotisserie chicken is 🤌🤤
I know someone who supplies veg to M&S as well as Tesco and Asda. He says Tesco and Asda take any old crap but M&S scrutinise everything and only accept the best stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.