Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If I can go back to the topic of the other day I would give that MP Johnny mercer one. So sorry!

Btw has anyone heard the rain? It is fabulous. I’m hoping for some thunder and lightening too

Reactions: 4
If I can go back to the topic of the other day I would give that MP Johnny mercer one. So sorry!

Btw has anyone heard the rain? It is fabulous. I’m hoping for some thunder and lightening too
I'm feeling left out I have no political crush. Maybe when the election posters go back up I'll find onec

Reactions: 3
So they're threatening to shoot Howell Nesbitt.
This is why I say nothing in real life, I'd end up with a crosshair on me.

Long live the lettuce That’s Liz gone along with her promise to scrap the protocol Poor Jamie

Did anyone see Peston trying to say “Jeremy Hunt’s cuts” last night but it came out Jeremy cunt live on ITV?

Last edited:
He's not a bad cunt.
Cunt wasn't always a sweary word. I'm going to die on this hill.

He's not a bad cunt.
Cunt wasn't always a sweary word. I'm going to die on this hill.
Yeah I use it as a compliment regularly Actually felt a bit sorry for Liz standing there resigning so soon, she must be mortified. So who’s next?

I think Jamie is frantically trying to work out whats happening. He hasn't much grasp of politics outside of I hate themmuns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.