Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching the new video. They meet up with a legend whose going to have surgery soon and Sabre shows a picture of a letter she wrote. View attachment 263954
My handwriting isn’t the best, I literally had to spend time working on its legibility. However her writing does not look like a 15 year olds. If she was in school they’d certainly get her to work on it, we had handwritings lessons in primary school. They’re definitely behind in their schooling.
This is Sabre's writing? That not good. Not only is her handwriting not great the way she is writing is like a kid way younger then she is.

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion :)
Norris Nuts #2 Clout chasing, money wasting, their channels won’t last much longer

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I really wish Sabre would grow WITH her audience and move to her own YT channel. Share her stories, daily vlogs, make up tutorials, what I eat in a day, etc.. GROW 👏 WITH 👏 YOUR 👏 AUDIENCE. Staying childish is ridiculous. You have soo many girls looking up to you and they just eventually move on from NN.. being a ‘baby’ won’t last forever because we’ve seen it all.. it’s getting really dumb and repetitive.. I don’t mind the gaming channel as that is pretty much different every time. But the constant shopping for $$$$$ stuff, donuts and the FREAKING GUINEA PIG.. ffs just get the kid a bloody guinea pig before she DOESNT care anymore and doesn’t even want it. What are they? $20.. maybe $200 to set up depending on the cage etc.

Lol rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, Sabre's handwriting is pretty poor for a 15 year old! I felt bad for her in today’s vlog, sounds like she gets teased about her teeth and it’s affected her self-esteem though. She’s taken her medical issues really well. It was nice of her to go and meet that girl that had to get heart surgery, you can tell she really cares for others. That prank was really mean IMO. She did well after her appointment and I’m sure when she heals and gets her braces on they’ll help her look a lot older and be more confident.

Did someone try to break into their house and that’s why Brooke was going on about how they’ve made the house more secure? They need to be more careful about how much they reveal, there’s a lot of crazies out there.

Really really hope they’re made to get an editor. I’m so over the memezzzz.

Reactions: 8
I thought the vlog was a lot more interesting this week. We got an insight into their real lives. Although, i thought it was strange that they all pretend to be so kind and loving to one another but the prank they did went to far and i was suprised none of the kids comforted her when she was upset (even if they did know it was a prank) i think it reflects that they are not as close and caring as they let on... they were all kind of indifferant.
However, im glad they didnt just do another boring, repetitive challenge again.
Also, im a bit worried about Sabre's mental health, she seemed to put a lot of pressure on herself to be perfect for the legends and isnt the happy, carefree girl she was before- shows how they are selling their childhood for youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
in the new vlog, did you notice saber didn't come inside the restaurant when her dad almost begged her, but when her mom just said come in she did right away. wonder if she was scared? also she said she didn't eat almost at all that day OR the day before and her biggest fear was starving to death... hm.

Reactions: 9
yeah it seems really weird. i think she is afraid of her mom. also did anyone else get kind of angry when Biggy told Sabre to stop having a tantrum. like, what! he's the one that usually is having tantrums. Sabre was hungry, angry and scared during that and was trying her best not to cry. it makes me so angry because if Biggy was in that situation and it he didn't know it was a prank, he would have bee actually been throwing a tantrum.

also i created the new thread. its called 'Norris Nuts #2-still chasing the views' i also kind of continued this conversation from where it is right now. if you guys want to start commenting on that than you can but we can still comment on this until this one is done if you want

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but that prank on Sab was so mean. She was already nervous and while she was sitting outside she was spiralling, as said by Justin and I honestly just wanted to give her a hug :( I hope she's ok

Reactions: 6
I don't think they would each get half a pizza though. why would Brooke be so calm about it. she's yelled at them for taking a bit of chocolate before. usually when I eat pizza I only have 1 or 2, sometimes 3 slices. I'm not a good example of how much you should be eating though. I've had eating problems before and I would eat about as much as they're eating now. I would feel terrible and hungry all the time but I still didn't eat that much(I'm better now and eating more). I feel so much better now and much more confident in myself. I cant imagine how they feel though. they're probably always hungry but just don't realize it. they might think that being hungry is when you start to get a sharp pain in your stomach or don't have much energy. they've been eating so little for a while now and its forced on them, unlike me where I "chose" not to eat. and its crazy to me how just my diet changed me so much. when I was eating about as much as they are now I was not growing at all(just like how none of them are growing much). I was stuck at about 5 feet tall. when I started to eat a little more, I would have growth spurt after growth spurt. now I'm almost as tall as my parents. I'm feel like if they started to eat more than the same would happen for them but everybody's different.

its crazy how predictable they've become to a point where someone can describe a whole video that they would make if a certain scenario happened(Sabre going out to hang out with friends). the video that you described I could definitely see happening. I feel like Brooke would be mad about it to, so when Sabre isn't there, Brooke would take Charm to the doctors to go get the shudder checked out or something else that Sabre would want to be there for. and sockie maybe tagging along with Sabre and trying to take over. or if sockie doesn't go, than would talk about cooking stuff like her café. I feel so bad for all of them. they really are being robbed of their childhood.
i think sometimes its all for the camera, they want to appear a healthy family as they are influencers and role models but at the same time they need to keep their audience wide so they can advertise anything if asked like from healthy to unhealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.