Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new video was actually an interesting idea, but they weren’t allowed to buy bread with $5?? Brooke’s rules are so random. Also, Naz decided she didn’t want her free banana and gave it to Brooke to put back but later was seen eating it back home?

I’m glad Sabre is able to get braces, I know people have commented that she needs them and she was really happy about getting the chance to have straight teeth, she’s probably self-conscious about them.

Of course Biggy got his little moment to tease Naz again about Ryan’s toy review :rolleyes:. Sounds like she's finally going to get her guinea pig though..

Reactions: 7
I’m happy for Naz to get a guinea pig but how do they expect to keep it? In the same video they were talking about moving to Queensland or America, I mean how are they going to take a guinea pig on an airplane to these places? I get they want to cash in on the views by making a vlog of her getting one but logistically it makes no sense for their family to get one.
Also, did anyone else find Brooke rly pushy and annoying in the latest video? She has definitely become YouTube/money obsessed and is completely running the channel. I couldn’t stand her being my mother and provoking/annoying me for monetary purposes.
Sorry to rant but also how come the babies can eat crap all the time yet the older ones are limited to such a restrictive diet?

Reactions: 3
so I finished watching the newest video and there are so many thought running through my head so bare with me.

1. the idea of the video was ok. its kind of sad that that might end up being a part of their future. when their channel dies their not going to have anything to fall back on. they might not have $5 a day but maybe $15 or $20. they don't compete in competitions anymore and they sold their other business. also does anyone else think that what they usually eat is worth $15 to $20? I mean a salad and frozen vegetables with some Weetabix. I think the reason why the challenge was so shocking to them in the beginning was because they're used to having super expensive food. in one of the comments before this we saw that they spent over $200 for salad!

2. I'm happy sabre might be getting braces. not sure why she made such a big deal about it. when Brooke and Sabre were first talking about it they weren't saying anything about braces because they probably wanted to make that a surprise too. right after, Biggy said that he was getting braces and it immediately cut to Sabre freaking out about it. if it was really that big of a deal then she would have cut that part out or censored it. also a lot of kids have to get braces. its not that big of a deal. even I have to get braces in a month or so, but I didn't act like it was a huge secret.

3. I don't think they're actually going to get Naz the guinna pig. I think when the "legends" start asking where it is or when their going to get the guinna pig they'll say that Naz decided to change her prize off camera. also they really shouldn't be getting a guinna pig right now anyway. in the comment before this one, Nutella112 said that they mentioned moving twice in this video. you cant take an animal on a plane without a bunch of extra paperwork and money(I think).

Reactions: 5
I like that they showed a bit more of them hanging out on the beach and skating in the most recent video. Maybe Brooke reads here 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like that they showed a bit more of them hanging out on the beach and skating in the most recent video. Maybe Brooke reads here 🤔
Yes I think that too! And in another vlog the kids said they act like kids that dont eat and Brooke said that she does feed her kids. She must have read everyone being concerned about them not eating enough

When the kids were saying they wanted to get cucumber and carrot, Brooke said that’s not a balanced diet, which is true, yet- she feeds her kids microwaveable vegetables and just about nothing else with them 🤔

And brooke’s recommending them to eat raw potatoes because it’s “fine?” i’m sorry but i can’t that is just so ridiculous 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I like how they’ve been surfing and skating more in the past few videos since the weather is getting warmer but I wish they would show it for longer than a few seconds.

I don’t think they’re going get to travel to the US anytime soon for their show. They haven’t even mentioned the name of it or what they’ll be doing since everything with them apparently has to be some big reveal and I doubt they will actually get to do anything this year. They’re also keen to move to queensland but it doesn’t seem like they’ve found a house yet so I don’t think they’re even that serious about it yet.

Brooke probably just decided to give up on cooking her kids balanced meals after having so many of them, I can’t even imagine how much they’ve spent on takeaway over the last few years. For a family that big there should be a lot more in their fridge than microwave veg meals.

Reactions: 6
lol I just watched their gaming video and at the end sockie won. they cut to a clip of sockie saying "don't worry. I got the chocolate" and than bit the wrapper. i think they do read these because we've talked about how they might not even get to eat the prize. but she didn't even eat it😂

• Haha
(kinda unrelated to any specific vlog, but just about the norris nuts in general)
tbh mostly about sabre

i might sound weird saying this, but does anyone else think sabre is depressed/ struggling with mental health? (probably due to her health and 'not fitting in with people her age') like in their vlogs, probably for about 6 months- a year, she looks really down. i want to know if she's okay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
(kinda unrelated to any specific vlog, but just about the norris nuts in general)
tbh mostly about sabre

i might sound weird saying this, but does anyone else think sabre is depressed/ struggling with mental health? (probably due to her health and 'not fitting in with people her age') like in their vlogs, probably for about 6 months- a year, she looks really down. i want to know if she's okay
I’ve been thinking this but mostly about naz!
The amount of crying pov tiktoks she does is rather a lot for a 9 year old especially when they’re all about being bullied etc
And then theres the fact that she is a middle child, youngest of the 4 and always seems to be looked over and treated the most unfairly
Like yes maybe I am just overthinking it and she just enjoys acting and can fake cry well but I do worry

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i've never really looked at their tiktoks- i just looked and the amount of crying pov tiktoks naz has done is quite concerning. maybe she's just acting, but i really want to know if naz and sabre are okay

Reactions: 6
I’ve been thinking this but mostly about naz!
The amount of crying pov tiktoks she does is rather a lot for a 9 year old especially when they’re all about being bullied etc
And then theres the fact that she is a middle child, youngest of the 4 and always seems to be looked over and treated the most unfairly
Like yes maybe I am just overthinking it and she just enjoys acting and can fake cry well but I do worry
I think Naz is very overlooked also. She's a really good actress but I doubt her parents will bother putting her in acting classes. 1. Because it won't be with her siblings and 2. because she will be interacting with other kids and they won't like that. She could easily get onto a tween/teen show whether a TV one or YouTube one. Probably will never happen for her though as her parents are more interested in building an entire kitchen for Sockie who can't cook and might be moving anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want Sabre and Naz to get their own makeup channel. They’re both really good at it and it would give them an opportunity to have more of their own identity away from their siblings. Plus, their the two most mature out of the NN so they’d hopefully be allowed to act like themselves rather than having to shout or cry for attention. Then again this is just wishful thinking seeing as it’s the sockie show and none matters apart from her.

• Heart
When will the Norris Nuts 2 be created? Also they HAVE to do more research on guinea pigs!

Reactions: 5
Am I dreaming or did Justin already agree to the guinea pig a few months ago? But they went to buy it and there were none?

I hope they’ve done research too. I don’t know an awful lot about them but I know guinea pigs don’t do well on their own, they need company and do best in pairs, or with a rabbit for company.

I think the Guinea pigs will be ok. Naz looked like she was buying them from gumtree so hopefully they are somebodies pets they are getting rid of or maybe somebodies pets had babies. Hopefully when they pick them up the seller can show them their guinea pig set up to help them.

Reactions: 3
I want Sabre and Naz to get their own makeup channel. They’re both really good at it and it would give them an opportunity to have more of their own identity away from their siblings. Plus, their the two most mature out of the NN so they’d hopefully be allowed to act like themselves rather than having to shout or cry for attention. Then again this is just wishful thinking seeing as it’s the sockie show and none matters apart from her.
I'd love to see Naz and Sabre with their own channel..the constant screaming from Sockie annoys the crap out of me..I'll be interested to see how Naz goes with a Guinea Pig..i hope they do some research, and they aren't just using this for content and views..you're right, this has become the Sockie show..tbh, I find her the least interesting..she's not even funny..Naz makes me laugh, cause she's sassy..I'd love to see Sabre doing teenage things with her friends, but sadly it seems she has none..actually somebody said, she looks sad in the vlogs..maybe she's realising, that this is not a normal life..she's only 15, yet is looking so much older in her face..maybe that's the chiari malformation though..it's a real shame she has it, because I think she just wants to be normal..running through a shopping centre with your younger siblings for a silly challenge, isn't exactly how a nearly 16 yr old normally acts..they'll be in trouble one day if they knock anyone over in the shops (especially an elderly person)..i really think they're struggling for content, hence getting the guinea pig, so all the little legends will watch..

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope they at least do better with a pet that isn't a fish, seeing as how that went. Hopefully Naz will be on top of it and research since she's wanted one for so long now. I hope when Justin finds out they do better in pairs he won't back out of it. A channel with just Naz and Sabre would be a lot more enjoyable I think Sabre has mellowed out some and has started to see a bit of what she's missing out on as a teenager. Sockie gets so much attention she tends to drown out the others a lot of the time. I agree that they're definitely struggling for content, in every video it seems there's "clues" and they talk about a surprise or something to try to make sure they get watched to the end, now they've come out with those jean jackets and calling it norris nuts "fashion".

• Heart
so today they posted a TikTok video. I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed this or not but sometimes there videos are "sockie chooses" or "Sabre chooses." sockie has 3(I think) TikTok videos were it says she chose the TikToks and Sabre has 2(I think). Biggy and naz haven't gotten to do anything like that. the favoritism again. although the reason naz might not be allowed to is because TikTok is for 11 and up I believe. but Biggy should be able to make a TikTok compilations video. it'll probably be terrible but they should at least give him a chance. instead of TikToks that have sockies "humor."

poor naz I feel has so much potential but her parents and siblings don't even acknowledge it. she's a very cute girl and I think she could even do some modeling. here's how I think everyone would react if Naz told them she wanted to try modeling or acting:
Justin: wouldn't really care but would be happy when se gets her first job. would probably have to drive her around to the shoots because Brooke wouldn't. he would also stay with her the whole time and film parts of it.
Brooke: would probably never allow it if the rest of the kids couldn't do it too.
Sockie: would probably throw a fit because she wouldn't be the center of attention and would try and make it all about her.
Sabre: would want to go with Naz and would be super supportive. if she couldn't go with Naz to a photo shoot or something than she would probably vlog about how happy she would be for naz and that she cant wait to see the pictures and stuff.
Biggy: would be super supportive also and would want to buy naz presents and maybe even have a small party when she get her first job.
Disco and Charm: wouldn't really care because they are babies but would be really exited about it as they get a bit older.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.