Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they at least do better with a pet that isn't a fish, seeing as how that went. Hopefully Naz will be on top of it and research since she's wanted one for so long now. I hope when Justin finds out they do better in pairs he won't back out of it. A channel with just Naz and Sabre would be a lot more enjoyable I think Sabre has mellowed out some and has started to see a bit of what she's missing out on as a teenager. Sockie gets so much attention she tends to drown out the others a lot of the time. I agree that they're definitely struggling for content, in every video it seems there's "clues" and they talk about a surprise or something to try to make sure they get watched to the end, now they've come out with those jean jackets and calling it norris nuts "fashion".
it would be so cool to see sabre and naz in the spotlight, its very annoying how the channel basically revolves around sockie, when I feel like she has the least to offer. also the jean jackets look... bad. maybe something would've worn when I was 9 or 10

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it would be so cool to see sabre and naz in the spotlight, its very annoying how the channel basically revolves around sockie, when I feel like she has the least to offer. also the jean jackets look... bad. maybe something would've worn when I was 9 or 10
I dont even remember which vlog i watched but they were all standing behind the kitchencounter and everytime something was showed or said Sockie would said and explain everything while the rest just stands there...

Reactions: 5
Yet another reason showing they're behind in the drawing challenge, Naz didn't know what an earlobe was. Seems like that would be pretty obvious to your average 9 year old. I don't think Brooke takes much initiative in teaching them and acts like they should just know things.

Reactions: 4
Am I dreaming or did Justin already agree to the guinea pig a few months ago? But they went to buy it and there were none?

I hope they’ve done research too. I don’t know an awful lot about them but I know guinea pigs don’t do well on their own, they need company and do best in pairs, or with a rabbit for company.
Never with a rabbit! Diet is different, they can kick a guinea pig to death. Just want to put that out there incase anyone is thinking of doing this!

Guinea pigs are very vocal and social with each other and need another guinea pig to communicate with.

Reactions: 8
Yet another reason showing they're behind in the drawing challenge, Naz didn't know what an earlobe was. Seems like that would be pretty obvious to your average 9 year old. I don't think Brooke takes much initiative in teaching them and acts like they should just know things.
I cannot believe they didn't know the opposite of tall, is short..Sockie is 13!..even Biggy should've known that..they must be so far behind in their schooling..and of course, Sockies team won..it's become so predictable..i think quite a few people have worked out who the favourite is..ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy their videos but the screaming has got too much, i could only watch half of the challenge video this week due to the incessant loud screaming, its not funny or cute

Sad they probably won’t have many childhood memories, excluding filming and stuff related to their channel. Most of my teenage memories are when I was with friends or hanging out with boys etc.

I feel so bad for Sabre..she should be out with her friends, not staying home to film..

I'm not sure if Sabre will be very eager to get away from filming and do more mature things/make friends her own age, even when she's legally old enough to leave...🙁 though I would love to see them all hanging out with friends of their own. It's like youtube ruined that for them, they're going to regret spending so much time doing it eventually.

Reactions: 9
I’ve mentioned it before but there was one post where Biggy said ‘look at the owl‘ on the fence. It was a pigeon.
Those children could do with some time in school.

• Haha
I’ve been thinking this but mostly about naz!
The amount of crying pov tiktoks she does is rather a lot for a 9 year old especially when they’re all about being bullied etc
And then theres the fact that she is a middle child, youngest of the 4 and always seems to be looked over and treated the most unfairly
Like yes maybe I am just overthinking it and she just enjoys acting and can fake cry well but I do worry
Why is a 9 year old even doing Ticktoks? She is to young and people are mean.

Reactions: 1
Why is a 9 year old even doing Ticktoks? She is to young and people are mean.
I'm pretty sure she only makes TikToks. the only ones she watches are ones sabre and sockie pick out, so there nothing inappropriate or mean. also when she makes TikToks, the comment section is filled with little "legends" and if someone says anything even remotely mean, they will attack them. their "legends" are so mean. I remember commenting on a gaming video(that's the only place you can comment on their videos) something about getting sockie checked out for autism just to check because it would explain a lot of her behavior and if she's struggling with it she could find ways to cope with it and make sure its not holding her back(sorry if that sounded offensive. I don't really know how to explain it). anyways, a bunch of the "legends" started telling me that I should mind my own business and if I'm going to hate on her than I shouldn't even watch their videos.

also in their recent video(sabre picked out TikToks) they said that usually EVERY WEEK they will order HALF of a pizza and some thick shakes. that doesn't seem healthy for two reasons. 1. half a pizza for 8 people. that's like 4 slices. defiantly not enough for a full meal. maybe they eat some salad on the side or have some vegetables. and 2. every week? that seems like a lot. once in a while is fine, like maybe once a month, but every week is too much. I though Brooke didn't like them eating "unhealthy" food, like toast and cereal.

does anyone else think sabre might have started puberty? sorry if that sounds weird or creepy but it kind of makes sense. she isn't really obsessing over starting and maybe its because she already has. I don't think she has her period yet. that will probably start later. she might also never get her period. but she seems a bit more confident now and maybe its because she feels like she looks older and is actually growing.

• Heart
I don’t think getting pizza and a milkshake once a week is that unhealthy, I’m sure most people have that sort of a meal at least once a week. Also when sockie said it she said they get a thick shake and half a pizza, I think that means each, which I know seems like a lot but I’m not much bigger than any of them and would probably eat about that much if we got pizza, especially as if you are planning on having a big dinner you’re likely going to have a light lunch.
It will be interesting to see if Sabre has started puberty whether she starts to look a lot older than her siblings. I know there’s only 2 years between her and sockie but I have a feeling that if the hormones she’s getting will help her body grow there’ll be a significant difference between her and sockie as despite their faces looking older, they do look quite underdeveloped. Maybe if Sabre does start to develop more womanly features a long with her maturing and wanting to dress much more like a teenager, Brooke might actually let her grow up a bit. I hope she has some friends maybe from surfing or skating, she can go out with and things. She’s clearly growing up, whether or her body is, she’s definitely maturing mentally, get into more grown up fashion and makeup. I would much rather watch a video about them going out with friends in separate groups, I bet Sabre, biggy and Naz would jump at the chance to go out with children other than their siblings and create memories with friends(I have a feeling sockie either wouldn’t want to go, or would tag along with Sabre and either take over from her, or barely interact) However, if Sabre did ever go out with some friends you can bet they’d make a massive deal above it. They’d probably spend half the video filming her buying a new outfit, doing her makeup, her siblings annoying her by constantly going on about how crazy it is she’s going out (can 100% see sockie butting in every 2 seconds when Sabre’s trying to explain what’s going on). Then when she’s out they’ll be texting her every 5 minutes and although she’ll likely text back with constant updates, I doubt she’ll really be able to enjoy her day out because of her siblings constantly nagging at her to create tension for content. I remember in years 5 & 6, playing out with my friends after school and in secondary school we’d go out shopping, for food, bowling, all sorts. They’re missing out on so much. Family is important but they’re not your entire life and one day you have to learn to live without them constantly by your side, this’ll be extremely hard for someone who’s barely spen5 any time with anyone outside of their family.
Sorry for writing an essay, I started and then couldn’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think they would each get half a pizza though. why would Brooke be so calm about it. she's yelled at them for taking a bit of chocolate before. usually when I eat pizza I only have 1 or 2, sometimes 3 slices. I'm not a good example of how much you should be eating though. I've had eating problems before and I would eat about as much as they're eating now. I would feel terrible and hungry all the time but I still didn't eat that much(I'm better now and eating more). I feel so much better now and much more confident in myself. I cant imagine how they feel though. they're probably always hungry but just don't realize it. they might think that being hungry is when you start to get a sharp pain in your stomach or don't have much energy. they've been eating so little for a while now and its forced on them, unlike me where I "chose" not to eat. and its crazy to me how just my diet changed me so much. when I was eating about as much as they are now I was not growing at all(just like how none of them are growing much). I was stuck at about 5 feet tall. when I started to eat a little more, I would have growth spurt after growth spurt. now I'm almost as tall as my parents. I'm feel like if they started to eat more than the same would happen for them but everybody's different.

its crazy how predictable they've become to a point where someone can describe a whole video that they would make if a certain scenario happened(Sabre going out to hang out with friends). the video that you described I could definitely see happening. I feel like Brooke would be mad about it to, so when Sabre isn't there, Brooke would take Charm to the doctors to go get the shudder checked out or something else that Sabre would want to be there for. and sockie maybe tagging along with Sabre and trying to take over. or if sockie doesn't go, than would talk about cooking stuff like her café. I feel so bad for all of them. they really are being robbed of their childhood.

Reactions: 5
I'm going to be interested to see how this cooking channel goes..is it going to be Sockie screaming at everyone because she thinks she's a chef?..if they do cooking challenges, Sockie will have to win..i think Sabre might finally be starting puberty, which is great..Sockie doesn't seem to be developing either..has anyone noticed that Sabre and Biggy both look older in their faces?..it just astounds me that their whole lives are for youtube..as somebody said, can you imagine Sabre going on a date, and her siblings constantly calling her!..Sockie would be the worst, since she likes to control everyone..it's great they're such a close family, but sometimes they're a little too close..an 11 yr old boy, still sharing a room with his 15, and 13 yr old sisters is weird..i can't see these kids coping in the real world without each other..

I'm going to be interested to see how this cooking channel goes..is it going to be Sockie screaming at everyone because she thinks she's a chef?..if they do cooking challenges, Sockie will have to win..i think Sabre might finally be starting puberty, which is great..Sockie doesn't seem to be developing either..has anyone noticed that Sabre and Biggy both look older in their faces?..it just astounds me that their whole lives are for youtube..as somebody said, can you imagine Sabre going on a date, and her siblings constantly calling her!..Sockie would be the worst, since she likes to control everyone..it's great they're such a close family, but sometimes they're a little too close..an 11 yr old boy, still sharing a room with his 15, and 13 yr old sisters is weird..i can't see these kids coping in the real world without each other..
there is potential for the cooking channel to be interesting if they had cooking classes and say had a chef there to talk through the steps but not physically help the kids like a “who can make X like a chef”. if They made the recipes easyish then kids who watch the videos could recreate them at home. The guest could also judge the winner so it wouldn’t be justin picking Sockie each week. Wouldn’t have to be a famous chef but could just be an auntie or something who shares a recipe they all like.

I would have more respect for them if they did something somewhat educational/tried to do something good with their following vs all the stupid challenges they do where they buy and waste things from Kmart.

?? I really don’t see the problem with them having half a pizza each every week, my family have a pizza each for dinner most saturdays (not sure if uk pizzas are smaller or something but i doubt it)

I do find it a little odd brooke seems so restrictive of what they eat yet let’s them have this but I feel maybe she just acts like she controls it more than she actually does as they used to get a lot of comments about how unhealthy they ate

Currently watching the new video. They meet up with a legend whose going to have surgery soon and Sabre shows a picture of a letter she wrote.
94F3E23C-2358-4F37-9690-FDEB9867894D.png

My handwriting isn’t the best, I literally had to spend time working on its legibility. However her writing does not look like a 15 year olds. If she was in school they’d certainly get her to work on it, we had handwritings lessons in primary school. They’re definitely behind in their schooling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.