Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that really work though? Most likely they’d eat the food so it would be more likely as an addition to their video.
I think as they showed themselves eating the food in the video it counts. As Jwishy said above a lot of youtubers do food or clothes hauls to claim the cost of the items as business expenses. I'm not 100% sure either but I think as they show the items in use in the videos it counts - e.g. 'try-on clothing hauls' and 'what I eat in a week' videos from other youtubers, they show themselves buying the clothes or food and then footage of them wearing the clothes/eating the food. Using the clothes example, wearing the clothes in a video they are essentially wearing the clothes to work, as most would with a uniform that can be claimed as a business expense.

Reactions: 5
wait what. i'm a year younger than Sabre and i just went into 9th grade. this doesn't make sense. naz is turning 10 this school year so she would be in 4th grade so that makes sense. but Biggy is turning 12. wouldn't that mean he is going into 6th? what if someone was turning 11? and its the same with Sabre and Sockie. Sockie is turning 14 so 8th grade and Sabre is turning 16 so 10th grade. but than someone else was saying Sabre would be in 11th grade which would mean Sockie's in 9th, Biggy's in 7th, and Naz is in 5th. all 2 years apart. can you explain the age thing? like what age someone would be turning during each school year?
Our school year runs Feb to December though...so those grades are correct...most kids here turn 15 in year 9....in most states you have to be 5 before end March to start school and can be as old as 7 before beginning school...

Reactions: 3
hey so two things. one, this thread is going to end soon so does anyone have any ideas for a name for the new thread. I think it should just be called Norris Nuts #2 but if anyone else has any other ideas than we can use that.

and two, they posted a video and the idea was pretty good. they were doing a who's most likely to. they did this a few years ago and were comparing their answers. I watched the first few minutes and got a bit annoyed. they were saying Biggy's the loudest, Biggy's the best singer and Sabre is the most responsible. I didn't agree with most of the things they were saying. I think sockies the loudest. she was screaming and talking over everyone. I also think that naz is the best singer and the most responsible. also at one point they were using Biggy's head and saying he loved Txunamy. but than Biggy takes Naz's head and starts using a super high-pitched voice saying she loves Ryan's toy review. it was so obvious how uncomfortable she was. they need to stop with the whole crush thing. they take it to seriously. apparently they all think Biggy's going to MARRY Txunamy! and in one of their older videos(last to leave the deck I think) sabre went to a party and her crush was there and he was kissing another girl. she went home and was being a bit dramatic about the whole thing. I also saw some of the little "legends" saying that the boy CHEATED on Sabre! they went even dating! they don't understand that your crush might have a crush on someone else and not you.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why they do so many food challenges, I guess normal vlogs don’t get as many views and they’re easier to film. Brooke only gives them eat 2 Weetabix for breakfast and made them feel guilty at their family Christmas feast for being too greedy in her eyes but for the last to stop eating donuts for example they could stuff their faces with like 7 donuts in a row, same with all the pancakes. I think they know it will be their only chance to get sweets when they do challenges so they take full advantage of it and those bring in a lot of views so it wouldn’t surprise me if she got stricter with their diet because everyone watching that don’t pay a lot of attention think they just eat junk all the time and she feels the need to overcompensate for that.

I like that they’ve got nice manners so Brooke and Justin must be doing something right on that end but at the same time I feel like the people in that shopping centre are rolling their eyes thinking not those kids again when they see them running around with their camera, lol.
They’ve already stated in other videos that they do in fact eat more then what’s shown. Like I think in the eating 3 times my sisters diet video buggy said he ate like 4 weet bix. Two weet bix seems like plenty to me but hey if they want 4 atleast its aloud I think they’re just putting on this front of “our parents are strict” ect. But I really don’t think that’s what goes on behind the camera

Reactions: 2
Just imagine we are all wrong and they eat a ton and all of this is an act for the camera since their audience is quite young...

Reactions: 8
Just imagine we are all wrong and they eat a ton and all of this is an act for the camera since their audience is quite young...
God I hope so, I'd love to be proven wrong thinking they are being starved. I'd honestly take back everything I said about their diets. Seems a bit weird to mention their restrictive diets so often if it's a lie though.

Reactions: 5
Also biggy said the n word in one of their tik toks, but i assume he didn’t know what it meant because they live in australia but idk if it’s used their.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
it could be possible. but than it brings up the question of why. they don't gain anything from making it seem like they don't eat that much. maybe Brooke planed everything out and will make a video about it in the future. something like "addressing the hate: EMOTIONAL" where they talk about this chat. saying stuff like "we do actually eat" and "this is who we are" (addressing the fact that we talk about how they are all very childish and immature). I think the possibility that they do eat a ton is extremely slim. just think, that would mean more work for Brooke with no benefit. and kids don't really understand nutrition so I don't think it is because of their audiences age or anything like that.

this is about their gaming channel. we were talking about there schedule before and I remember someone saying that they could film multiply gaming videos in a day.
1. they are only allowed to play one hour of games a day. this is why they have that timer and "have to" stop at the end of the videos. but Brooke might let them have a few extra minutes if it means they would finish one video and start filming something for the do stuff channel or the main channel. but I doubt she would let them have more than an hour and 15 or so minutes a day. but she's really strict so maybe she wouldn't even give them the extra time.
2. I've noticed that their "rare" videos that are supposed to be unedited are only about 20 to 30 minutes long(as are their other gaming videos). so if they really aren't editing them and shortening down the footage than that means they only filmed the video for 20 to 30 minutes. this means they could film 2-3 videos in an hour per day.
I just wanted to share my opinion on this since I didn't really say anything about the amount of videos they an film in a day.

Also biggy said the n word in one of their tik toks, but i assume he didn’t know what it meant because they live in australia but idk if it’s used their.
Which one?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sure he didn’t mean it in a offensive way, most 11 year olds don’t know what it is/means. Although I do think they should be more careful with what they post, they have a young audience and they might think it’s ok to say that.

I hope they eat more than they're saying, but why lie about it?..they always say they're "real", but they're not..i remember their reading assumptions about us video, and they were asked if they were homeschooled..they completely kept ignoring the question, then finally admitted it later on..what annoys me is the fact that Sockie met Gordon Ramsay, now she's getting her own cooking channel, with a vege garden that she wants, and Naz still can't get a Guinea Pig..it seems to me that Naz is getting over it all..the favouritism is beyond ridiculous..let's hope Sockie doesn't set the new kitchens on fire!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I honestly think a lot of what they do/act is fake, it's hard to tell. They definitely script a lot of what they say, like I've heard Biggy say to Naz stuff life "that was your line" or "you missed your line" ect. I do think they are very isolated and that Brooke is strict with their meals because that's hard to hide. I hope as they get older they stop focusing so much on competing against each other and show more of their "real" lives but I know that's a bit of a stretch. I think Sockie's cooking channel is going to be very lame. Apparently she already has a channel she never used, Sockie's Simple recipes where she was like 8 or 9 I think and made a video making M&M slice. Only she spelt it receipes... I think if you want to have a cooking channel at least learn to spell the word 'recipes' correctly.

I vote for 'Norris Nuts #2 - still going after all the views' for the second thread

Reactions: 9
I vote for 'Norris Nuts #2 - still going after all the views' for the second thread
I like that name. if anyone else has any ideas, please share them.

they posted another Txunamy video today. they were all being so over dramatic. asking questions like "how much does Biggy like Txunamy?" and "why does Biggy like Txunamy?" on a scale of 1-10 they were saying Biggy loved Txunamy at a 9! I think that's a bit much. they haven't even met in person or had an actual conversation yet! Biggy was also asked why he loved Txunamy and all he could say was that she was pretty! not that she was kind or outgoing or anything about her personality, just that she looked pretty. they were also asking if he would have a mental breakdown if Txunamy does end up having a boyfriend that's not him. I don't even think they know what a mental breakdown is! every time they're a little sad or angry or stressed they say they're having a mental breakdown. I said this before but they take the whole crush thing way to seriously. they think that if you have a crush on someone than they'll like you back. but that's not the way it works. I have a feeling that if any one of them do somehow manage to get a girlfriend or boyfriend than they wont put in any effort or know how to act. they don't know how to form healthy relationships with people that aren't in their family. it's fine to have a crush on someone when your younger, but you shouldn't take it so seriously. Biggy's literally 11. I didn't even have a crush at that age. now that I'm older and actually go out and meet people I do, but I still don't take it as seriously as Biggy does. I understand that my crush might not like me back or maybe has a partner already, but I'm not going to go on YouTube and cry about it or say I'm going to have a mental breakdown. because I understand that that's not how life works and I'm going to meet other people n the future and maybe ill like them more.

this is unrelated but Naz's latest TikTok was amazing. she wasn't acting but she did a really good transition. most kids her age don't even know where to start with a transition. her acting is also amazing. I think she has a future in acting. and its actually something she's good at unlike sockie who just plays a pretend chef or Biggy who thinks he's a famous singer.

Reactions: 10
I just saw that video reacting to the "prank". It is sooooo cringy the way brooke and the other kids feed into biggy's stupid crush on txunamy. One, they live thousands of miles away from each other and only encourage it because they’re big youtubers and it gets views. Wouldn’t it make more sense if they had crushes on kids that actually lived near them and they knew and spent time with personally. Two, they are 11. They are likely going to forget each other exists in like a year or two (Well, Txunamy might, biggy doesn’t really go to school or hang out with kids his own age so he doesn't know what's normal) and they are way too young anyway to take each other out on legitimate dates. But they literally act like they’re going to be a thing, when they’ve never even met and act as if Txunamy hung out with another boy Biggy would be totally heartbroken. Surely Txunamy's parents aren't okay with it, but I guess they don't care since technically they're also exploiting it for views.

I feel like Naz gets a lot of unnecessary hate for her tiktoks, people say she exaggerates and cries too much for them, but I do think she is good at acting for a 9 year old.

Reactions: 7
this is unrelated but Naz's latest TikTok was amazing. she wasn't acting but she did a really good transition. most kids her age don't even know where to start with a transition. her acting is also amazing. I think she has a future in acting. and its actually something she's good at unlike sockie who just plays a pretend chef or Biggy who thinks he's a famous singer.
I agree. Naz and Sabre are the only ones who’s tiktoks I can deal with, I love watching them do their makeup. Biggy and sockie just make stupid ones that they call comedy. I think Sabre’s actually very good at dancing and actually looks like any other teenager when she does them and Naz’s povs are amazing too. Sockie’s are just embarrassing, her overly exaggerated acting is so cringy and Biggy’s just as bad.

• Heart
They really reacted to it Calling it “txunamys boyfriend prank ON BIGGY” it had nothing to do with them smh

Wait....idk when they filmed that reacting video but familia diamond uploaded the prank a month a ago and the nn are reacting to it now?! Surely the others or biggy at least saw it ages ago...??? Which means them reacting to the video is fake...I'm confused

Last edited:
I agree. Naz and Sabre are the only ones who’s tiktoks I can deal with, I love watching them do their makeup. Biggy and sockie just make stupid ones that they call comedy. I think Sabre’s actually very good at dancing and actually looks like any other teenager when she does them and Naz’s povs are amazing too. Sockie’s are just embarrassing, her overly exaggerated acting is so cringy and Biggy’s just as bad.
Sockies tiktoks are ridiculous..she's going on 14, and acts younger than Naz..i know she may have mild autism, but c'mon..in one of their latest videos, Sockie mentioned she wanted to own her own cafe..if she's serious about that, she might want to look into cooking lessons, and having a proper education..you don't just buy a cafe without knowing anything about what it takes to run a business..as for the Biggy and Txunamy thing..could he be any more cringey?..I've seen some of Txunamys channel, and she's hanging out with her friends, living a fairly normal sort of life..Biggy is 11, and is already judging on looks, designer clothing, rolexes etc..most 11 yr olds aren't that materialistic..i think Nazzy will eventually do her own thing..she's not wearing the fancy dresses as much anymore..she has her own style..i love that she can be really sassy..as for Sabre, I really feel for her..having to hang out with your younger siblings, instead of doing things with friends her own age must be hard..i really think Sabre wants to be popular, and maybe craves some attention..she's so talented with her sports, makeup, and dancing..it seems that Nazzy, Biggy and Sabre all get pushed aside for Sockie (who obviously wants all the attention)..

Last edited:
lmao imagine simping over someone that much.. over someone u haven't even met. the norris nuts should chill on this whole txunamy thing, it's weird and soon even their legends would notice that they're doing it for views

Unrelated to the Norris nuts but does anyone else keep getting notifications that WoahThatsCrazy has liked their posts? I didn’t even realise I’d posted that many things on this thread tbh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.