Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KTC

Chatty Member
i agree with Justin being fine with kids, but i think he's better with older kids like Sabre, Sockie, Biggy and Naz. i think he's more the type of parent that watches his kids and makes sure they don't get in trouble or hurt and isn't really into having to help them with every little thing like you have to with a baby. i think Brooke only likes kids when they're babies and loses interest when they grow up. and now that the oldest 4 aren't babies, she treats them like a burden. since she doesn't know what to do with them she uses them to make money. and even though Brooke loves little kids, she doesn't really take care of disco and charm. its always Justin who has to go on walks with the little ones and take care of them. honestly i think they would be fine without Brooke. i think if Brooke somehow lost custody of the kids and Justin had to take care of all of them, i think they would be fine. Sabre's 15 and Sockie's 13, both old enough to take care of disco and charm. even Biggy and Naz could take care of them too and Justin could focus on their diet, YouTube channel and travel. maybe they would all learn some responsibility, too. and Brooke is in charge of homeschooling and if Justin can't do that then they can hire tutors if they don't already have them. i know they did a while ago but i don't know if they still go to their house and actually do work.
I agree. If Justin was in charge I think he would literally let the kids do and dress how they wanted. He seems pretty chill and interested in taking them to things they enjoy like surfing & skateboarding. Brooke isn't interested in Charm or Disco yet as she can't rule her control over them too much. She'll be more interested when she can like she does with the older 4. I think she's a control freak. They make the slightest mess and they all say how their mum will be mad. If they clean up after themselves why would she be angry about it?

Its kinda visible now that its not so much about the "#legends" anymore and they are more in it for the money. The way they always have a "big surprise" coming up and tend not to reveal it till a couple of vids later. Justin is always talking about how theres something huge coming up.

I had enough when i saw them spend $50k for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsay. When Gordon made the competition i bet he wasnt expecting children. Idk but has sockie always loved cooking as much as she says she does because it seemed to me that her love for Gordon Ramsay came out of nowhere.

I do feel kinda bad for them because of how isolated they are. They are all very pretty/handsome but they wear clothes that arent as grown up but the thing is that they probably dont realise it.

I find their bedroom situation rlly weird that an almost 16yr old girl sleeps across the way from her 11yr old brother. Even though i think it was in their vid where they all go to queensland to see their potential house, brooke was interviewing them and asking them if they wanted seperate rooms. They all said no, biggy said not till he is 18!!! But it seemed like brooke did want to give them seperate rooms. I may be wrong but it seemed like it.

Ik this is from an old vid but when their mum was being checked for cancer they all wrote letters and i think it was sabre that said if she does have cancer it would make good youtube content....honestly...

Sorry its a bit long😂
Sockie being interested in cooking is definitely really put on. She said in their last video that she's never allowed to cook so how can she be so into cooking? I think she is pretending that's her interest. A bit like how Naz mentions a guinea pig in nearly every video as a prize. At first I think she meant it, but now I think she is using it as "her thing".

Reactions: 10

KTC

Chatty Member
In australia you wouldn't get robbed if you were doing what they do in a mall but it depends on the area, and their area is quite safe. You would mainly get mocked and shouted at by other teenagers, especially with what they dress like. (chefs outfit and frilly dresses come on!)
Yeah it's very dependant on where they would be in UK too. Where I live, they are straight away getting mugged, but where they would live with all their money they wouldn't. Teenagers would 100% be shouting and mocking them though wherever they were.

Also these kids know they aren't normal as I remember Naz looking at a website with teen clothing and Brooke thinking she was on an adult site. Naz said "that's a normal teenagers look" and you could very clearly tell she meant that her siblings aren't normal teens. Also Biggy didn't even know his own shoe size in that same video.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
This is what I was wondering if we have any idea yet what the doctor said?
My daughter watches this and I find it a lot better than some of the other stuff on YouTube.
Sabre wanted to tell what the doctor said but Brooke said Sorry we are not posting this in the edit.
They love cliffhangers.

Does anyone remember before Fishy died how Naz was taught by Brooke to give him one flake of fish food? That is how she feeds her children.

Ausgirl68

it’s the same thing in Australia if you live in government housing. Children of different genders are not allowed to share a room. I’m not sure about the laws for people who own their own home though.

Does Brooke have any siblings or is she an only child? Is this why she’s had so many kids and refuses to let them grow up?
I'm fairly certain that Brooke has a sister..there was a video where Brooke and Sabre stayed with her during a trip..her mum Flizzy was there too..I'm thinking they must have cousins at least..the family is getting stranger..poor Sabre still has to dress up in ridiculous costumes for vlogs, and act like someone much younger..Sockie dressing like a chef at 13, and she can barely cook..Naz seems more mature at 9 than her older siblings..except for that bunny..i don't see any other kids her age running around a shopping centre, carrying a stuffed rabbit like a baby..maybe Brooke tells her to..who knows with that controlling woman..

Last edited:

opal73

VIP Member
I don’t think part of growing up necessarily means you have to get wasted, go to parties often and lose your virginity at 13-16 ect . Imho I think kids grow up way too early these days. Drinking a little bit I’d agree though is pretty normal teenage rebellion.

The NN are definitely behind, developmentally and maturity wise because they don't really talk to other kids. Sockie especially, she needs to get rid of that chef outfit. I think Sabre and Naz at least are a bit more mature and worldly than they let on in front of the camera though because they need to keep up the pure, little kid image since that’s mainly who watches them.

chanelx

i think facially they all look theyre age, possibly a couple years older. but, because they’re so short and don’t look their age in most ways it kind of makes it seem that their faces are just more mature. sabre especially tbh, she could get away with late teens if it was just her face
I was thinking this! Their faces seem to mature but their bodies don’t and it’s because of their poor diet and over exercising which is being controlled by Brooke. They get excited over a tiny piece of chocolate and stuff donuts which isn’t normal.
Sockie is so small for 13 she should be at least 5 foot 4 because her parents are really tall. I think Sockie still thinks she’s still 7 because in her birthday vlog Sabre was saying your officially a teen and Sockie pulled a face and said I don’t know. When they were at the trampoline park she wanted to go in kids area and Sabre has to tell her that was for little kids and Sockie looked confused, at least Sabre acknowledges she’s a teen.

Ausgirl68

Just watched their latest, last to eat and leave challenge..of course Sockie won.. Sabre is back in those skirts and the white tights..i feel so bad for her..her head looks so much older than her body..you'd think at nearly 16 she'd be embarrassed by those silly challenges..Biggy was eliminated, and didn't even cry!..hopefully he's maturing..i think it's so unfair that Sockie gets yet another dream come true with the cooking channel..does Brooke forget she other kids?..they seem to be slowly bringing Disco and Charm into the vlogs more now..i guess it's time to start making money off them as well..

I think the whole naz and ryan thing is even weirder that biggy and txunamy-those kids are 9 years old! Poor naz always looks so uncomfortable when they start talking about her and ryan being some sort of 'supercouple'. I feel a bit sorry for txunamy too, she probably doesn't even like biggy but is forced to drag out 'bignamy' content for clout. Poor kids...

• Heart

Somebody

I think if the kids were left to meet with others their own age, they would all eventually adjust and fit in except Sockie. I feel she holds the rest of them back a lot and doesn't care that she does. They can't travel where they want because she is scared of flying (even though she's flown before) and when she doesn't want to do something or is on a team with someone, she becomes very stubborn or bossy. Sabre really needs to tell her that she's the oldest lol.
i agree. her siblings sacrificed their birthday presents, her parent gave her money, and Naz gave up the guinea pig all for sockie to meet someone famous for an hour. yet she wont deal with being uncomfortable for a few hours so her siblings dreams can come true. she holds them back so much. its really annoying. when i first started watching them sockie was my favorite because she was always their to comfort her siblings when they were upset and was a lot quieter. now shes the one throwing tantrums and screaming if something doesn't go her way. Naz has now taken up the role of the most mature and quiet one. as for meeting others, i feel like sockie would just cling to Sabre and not talk to anyone. probably just snickering behind Sabre as she tries to talk to someone.

i feel so bad for Sabre. she obviously wants to grow up but just doesn't know how. i kind of wish i could talk to her and help her. i feel like she already started to realize whats wrong with her family or at least the clothing thing and if someone is there to help than she won't feel overwhelmed. it does sound weird to me to say i want to be Sabre's friend but i kind of what to be someone who she can ask questions to and wont feel uncomfortable asking them. i think she really just needs a friend that she wont be punished for having. the same with Naz but i'm closer to Sabre's age. also i have a feeling that if you tried to explain anything to Naz that's wrong about her family, she would either go to Brooke or cry.

Somebody

I vote for 'Norris Nuts #2 - still going after all the views' for the second thread
I like that name. if anyone else has any ideas, please share them.

they posted another Txunamy video today. they were all being so over dramatic. asking questions like "how much does Biggy like Txunamy?" and "why does Biggy like Txunamy?" on a scale of 1-10 they were saying Biggy loved Txunamy at a 9! I think that's a bit much. they haven't even met in person or had an actual conversation yet! Biggy was also asked why he loved Txunamy and all he could say was that she was pretty! not that she was kind or outgoing or anything about her personality, just that she looked pretty. they were also asking if he would have a mental breakdown if Txunamy does end up having a boyfriend that's not him. I don't even think they know what a mental breakdown is! every time they're a little sad or angry or stressed they say they're having a mental breakdown. I said this before but they take the whole crush thing way to seriously. they think that if you have a crush on someone than they'll like you back. but that's not the way it works. I have a feeling that if any one of them do somehow manage to get a girlfriend or boyfriend than they wont put in any effort or know how to act. they don't know how to form healthy relationships with people that aren't in their family. it's fine to have a crush on someone when your younger, but you shouldn't take it so seriously. Biggy's literally 11. I didn't even have a crush at that age. now that I'm older and actually go out and meet people I do, but I still don't take it as seriously as Biggy does. I understand that my crush might not like me back or maybe has a partner already, but I'm not going to go on YouTube and cry about it or say I'm going to have a mental breakdown. because I understand that that's not how life works and I'm going to meet other people n the future and maybe ill like them more.

this is unrelated but Naz's latest TikTok was amazing. she wasn't acting but she did a really good transition. most kids her age don't even know where to start with a transition. her acting is also amazing. I think she has a future in acting. and its actually something she's good at unlike sockie who just plays a pretend chef or Biggy who thinks he's a famous singer.

Ausgirl68

Sockie is the most annoying one I can't put my finger on why though, she's just so childish and loud. She forces this I'm comfortable vibe but her personality is so loud it makes me feel embarrassed for her. She's such a pretty girl as well. It's such a shame.
I totally agree with you..I'm not a fan of Sockie at all..she's always screaming, takes over the vlogs, and very controlling like her mum..she always says she's the boss of the kids..she'll be the one who never leaves home..Sockie is definitely the favourite child.

Ausgirl68

I live in Newcastle and frequentally shop and also work at the main shopping centre that the NN go to, and it's interesting to see them shooting clips for vlogs and they suddenly stop and they're switched off.

On, off, on, off.

-

Also re Sockie and cooking. She's just having a dream. I wanted to be a famous popstar when I was her age and was just like her, but as I got older it went. She's just overexaggerating which would make sense given the YouTube personality. I don't get pressed about it and become Simon Cowell.
I live in Newcastle and frequentally shop and also work at the main shopping centre that the NN go to, and it's interesting to see them shooting clips for vlogs and they suddenly stop and they're switched off.

On, off, on, off.

-

Also re Sockie and cooking. She's just having a dream. I wanted to be a famous popstar when I was her age and was just like her, but as I got older it went. She's just overexaggerating which would make sense given the YouTube personality. I don't get pressed about it and become Simon Cowell.
You only live an hour from me!..i have no problem with kids having dreams..i always wanted to be a nurse, but there was no way I was running around shopping centres in a nurses uniform when I was nearly 14, pretending to take peoples temperatures..i used to love their vlogs when they were surfing, or skating..unfortunately now, it's all about the almighty dollar, and it's a shame, I like (most) of the kids..they have quite alot of sporting talent..would love to see more of it..

Last edited:

Jwishy

I think Naz probably sees how Sabre's growing up more and wants to be more like her. Whereas when sabre was her age she didn't know any different so until recently was happy to let her mum treat her like a little girl even though she's a teenager. I think Naz will definitely be the most likely to rebel seeing as she acts the most grown-up and relates to Sabre whose 6 years older, than hwr othwe siblings. I hope SSabre is allowed to grow up more i feel so sorry for her
I think Naz also has the most access to the internet at an early age. I doubt Sabre was spending time watching YouTube, TikTok and editing when she was 9yo. Naz is exposed to a lot more and is able to see how other people live, what they wear etc

KTC

Chatty Member
I can't help thinking that's it's a little neglectful they haven't had Sockie's lack of growth seen to. If they had, I think they would have filmed it by now as anything for the views. She is shorter than Sabre, which means at 13, with one parent just under 6" and one over, she isn't even 5" yet or showing any signs of puberty. Biggy & Sockie's growth in the next year or so will be big signs into whether they either have the same condition as Sabre or their lack of food etc. is stunting their growth.

In the nn gaming video, sabre said she got ALL of her pets taken away from her just because she friended a boy on roblox, talked to him for a bit, and I think asked for his tiktok or something like that. For goodness' sake. Do brooke and Justin really not want their kids to interact with anyone else?? All her pets taken away just because she made a friend? Just cruel...

Ausgirl68

ikr. i'm around they're age and i don't find that stuff as funny when they do it. it was kind of funny the first time they did it but now its just stupid. they overdid it and almost ruined the jokes. besides i don't think its something to roll around on the floor laughing about like they do. i guess i can see how younger kids like 6 or 7 could think its funny but they should stop putting in weird filters and stuff every two minutes.

as for the subscriber thing, they keep saying "we're almost at 5 million subscribers" and "we don't tell you to subscribe" but at the end of almost every video they say "watch another video because it helps our channel" and i think they even do say subscribe sometimes. even if they don't, they have that little animation of the mouse clicking the subscribe button. and they really aren't that close to 5 mil. they still need another 25K or so. and i'm getting so tired of either hearing "we're almost at 5 million legends" or "we have a big surprise coming up" every five minutes. like, we get it. you have two big surprises your really exited about. i remember in one of their videos, Brooke was talking about something Sabre designed. i bet one of the surprises are Sabre designed a makeup palette or some clothes. i don't know what the second would be because i know its not the show. as some other people here said they might have just made the whole thing up for YouTube. besides when Brooke was asking if they should tell everyone about the show Sabre was saying she was sad about it.
I noticed that too..they always say they're not one of those pushy youtube channels that want you to subscribe, but in every video they're saying "please subscribe, it helps our channel"..it should be "please subscribe, we need more money"..they're getting ridiculous..those stupid songs "my name's Sockie, and I'm named after a sock?"..what the actual?..she's 13 for crying out loud..apparently they went to the skatepark not long ago, and there were other kids there mimicking their songs and teasing them..teasing is not nice, but that's what you get in the real world..people aren't always going to be nice just because they're the NN..these poor kids are clueless..Brooke should be ashamed of herself..

Last edited:

honeybee89

When the kids were saying they wanted to get cucumber and carrot, Brooke said that’s not a balanced diet, which is true, yet- she feeds her kids microwaveable vegetables and just about nothing else with them 🤔

And brooke’s recommending them to eat raw potatoes because it’s “fine?” i’m sorry but i can’t that is just so ridiculous 😂

Last edited:

KTC

Chatty Member
I agree Sockie is the most spoilt (and seemingly a favourite of Brookes in the way they imitate each others styles). She wanted the gaming channel (despite being banned from games at the time?) and she got it. Now she wants a cooking channel as well (despite being afraid of the stove and not displaying any cooking skill to her audience whatsoever so far) and Brooke was talking about converting that whole second house into a big kitchen set for their cooking channel? None of the other kids have really expressed an interest in cooking/a cooking channel so I don't understand the push for one?
Meanwhile poor Naz gets her guinea pig dream flashed in front of her every few vlogs with no result! She and Sabre have both shown interest in having a beauty channel - which they (Sabre at least) seem alright at for their ages and would probably do well at if they were allowed to mature or separate off from their siblings - but don't get it.
They also heavily exaggerate on the fact that a guinea pig costs $1000 (do they actually in Australia?) which is really expensive but then as others have said they dropped $50,000 (plus flights, acommodation, etc.) for Sockie to meet Gordon? Naz definitely comes across as the most mature out of them all - we can see when she's acting for the camera and when she's being herself.
Also, Naz & Sabre's interest in makeup actually seems genuine. I can't help but think that Sockie isn't that into cooking at all, but is just saying it so she has "her thing". Lots of kids do that & it's fine, but not to the extent of meeting Gordon Ramsey. Has she ever cooked anything out of those cookbooks? Probably not. I looked on gumtree Australia & they go for about $30 so I don't see them being $1000 from a pet store, they're definitely exaggerating.

opal73

VIP Member
Naz does seem like she’s kind of over it half the time. She strikes me as the calmest and most mature and ‘normal’ for her age. Sockie and Biggy just shout constantly and every challenge is taken so seriously to the point where they even feel the need to cheat, Naz knows she probably won’t win anyway so she doesn’t make a big fuss about it but is a good sport anyway. I can see her possibly losing interest in contributing to the channel as she gets older.