Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Ikr

I also think Sabre acts extremely young for her age I think she thinks, because she has a medical condition where her her puberty won’t switch on, she can acts and dress like a 7 year old forever. She needs to realise that she is nearly 15. She is always wearing big headbands, pink cardigans, dresses, sparkly stuff etc. I’m not trying to sound mean but I think it’s just weird.
I've got to admit I find the white tights weird. I think white tights only look good on little kids

KateESJ

VIP Member
Oh wow am I glad to find this thread 😂
My kid had the Gordon Ramsey auction on, I was like wtf?!?! Where the tattle thread? Am I the only finding it grotesque?? Apparently not!

Re disco being a weird name, I will give you that, but are any of their names conventional? Genuinely wondering if sockie biggy sabre and nas (I think) are their real names? I love a weird name but I just assumed they’d been hiding their real names???....
Sockie is Cerrus (not sure if it's spelt that way though)
Biggy is Coda

Sabre, Naz, Disco and Karma are their real names.. As far as we know.

Plus they've got that 'bomb' house that they're fixing up, and still have their old apartment/house at the back of Justin's business. All the clothes the kids wear and buy for their clothes mystery box challenges are very expensive too - a whole outfit for each child in these challenges adds up to nearly $1000 or more. Plus all their furnishings etc. in their house are very high-end too - I've seen the same paintings that they have in the kids room for thousands of dollars each. If they were struggling all the kids would be kitted out in cheap kmart clothes and wouldn't have such a nice house etc.
There's nothing wrong with them being well-off as the kids' youtube would earn them a lot, alongside Justin and Brooke working. But to then complain and act like they're not to an audience that knows that they are is not in good taste...
Most you tubers buy stuff for videos then return it.

Plus they've got that 'bomb' house that they're fixing up, and still have their old apartment/house at the back of Justin's business. All the clothes the kids wear and buy for their clothes mystery box challenges are very expensive too - a whole outfit for each child in these challenges adds up to nearly $1000 or more. Plus all their furnishings etc. in their house are very high-end too - I've seen the same paintings that they have in the kids room for thousands of dollars each. If they were struggling all the kids would be kitted out in cheap kmart clothes and wouldn't have such a nice house etc.
There's nothing wrong with them being well-off as the kids' youtube would earn them a lot, alongside Justin and Brooke working. But to then complain and act like they're not to an audience that knows that they are is not in good taste...
They aren’t acting like they aren’t rich. Whether I had €100 or €1million splashing €50,000 is still daunting. They aren’t trying to act poor at all

Deargodwhy

Anyone watch these? I used to for a while and then they named they're baby Disco and I had to switch off but a video of there's has just popped up while I was on YouTube and it said about baby number 6! I really hope they aren't going to have any more children!
Ik and I heard from my little sister who love these guys tho I can’t see why that they are thinking of naming the 6th one or something baby

Sabre is quite mean in the vlogs sometimes and when Biggy wanted to call the baby sink I almost lost it. Also when disco grows up and see the clog when the children are crying over the gender of him he’s going to be really upset.
Yeah my sister watches the Norris nuts and I looked over at our tv and I saw 3 kids having a tantrum over the gender of their sibling I mean if they really acted like that don’t put it on YouTube they did the same thing with their new sibling honestly

Last edited:

chanelx

I think you’ll find a radiologist is a higher earning job than a swim teacher FYI.
She works as a radiologist?

you’re not rude, you’re arrogant. However people decide to manage their own family finances should not be a concern of yours, or at least you shouldn’t be getting so worked up over the money and the choices of people you don’t know. You’re not entitled to that.
I’m not arrogant it’s just my opinion. Don’t wish anything bad on the family.

rose10

I mean, it does make a difference. In 10-20 years when they’re getting a job, Disco won’t look so great on a resume. They’ll have trouble getting taken seriously.
They live in Australia, kind of hard not to find people without unique names. In a country like that people wont think twice. Also they are most likely going to be athletes not lawyers or doctors. So their names wont affect them in the long run. Their dad is an olympic swimmer so people knew about them before youtube.

My kids watch this show & I find it extremely annoying ,It's loud and silly from what I can hear, so today I decided to watch it,One episode the 8yo boy who looks like a girl is saying how gay marriage should be legal (how would an 8yo boy even know what a gay is), other episodes they're playing challenges to win a $1000, I just find them extremely annoying and feel the mother is the one who is doing all this, they come across as just spoilt brat little rich kids with no idea of the real world out there. that is sad to hear that the boy biggy was an unwanted child as his mother wanted a girl,perhaps that's why he looks girly maybe he feels he needs to look feminine or maybe its the work of the mother,i really wish my kids would stop watching this crap
OH MY GOD! The fact that the kids or the mom was upset about the gender before they were born means nothing! Who cares any person can understand the initial disappointment when its a gender you weren't expecting. Disco is not going to be hurt because they wanted him to be a girl, He wasn't even born yet so they don't know him. You are allowed to be disappointed. Its nothing against their sibling. Any person with a brain would go oh they don't dislike me because i'm a boy they just weren't expecting me, but now that they know me they love me. Biggy doesn't "act" like a girl or more feminine because his mom thought he was a girl. He has FOUR sisters, hes bound to play with them and do things they want to do.

Graveballerina

Hey! Im australian and a few months younger than sabre. Next year she would be going into year 10, which is the year before senior years. At the end of year 10 you have to take your year 10 exams which is to qualify for seniors (11 and 12) or do the RoSA if you want to drop out.
We also have the NAPLAN tests for year 3 (8-9 years old), year 5 (10-11 years old), year 7 (12-13 years old) and year 9 (14-15 years old) which are compulsory for everyone. I do not think the kids have done these tests which would cause problems should they want to apply for normal schools as they are kinda required.
naplan isn’t compulsory atleast in Canberra and I’ve never heard of year ten tests or Rosa lol I certainly didn’t do them and graduated yr 12 with straight A’s as an accredited student🤷‍♀️