Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer365

Its kinda visible now that its not so much about the "#legends" anymore and they are more in it for the money. The way they always have a "big surprise" coming up and tend not to reveal it till a couple of vids later. Justin is always talking about how theres something huge coming up.

I had enough when i saw them spend $50k for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsay. When Gordon made the competition i bet he wasnt expecting children. Idk but has sockie always loved cooking as much as she says she does because it seemed to me that her love for Gordon Ramsay came out of nowhere.

I do feel kinda bad for them because of how isolated they are. They are all very pretty/handsome but they wear clothes that arent as grown up but the thing is that they probably dont realise it.

I find their bedroom situation rlly weird that an almost 16yr old girl sleeps across the way from her 11yr old brother. Even though i think it was in their vid where they all go to queensland to see their potential house, brooke was interviewing them and asking them if they wanted seperate rooms. They all said no, biggy said not till he is 18!!! But it seemed like brooke did want to give them seperate rooms. I may be wrong but it seemed like it.

Ik this is from an old vid but when their mum was being checked for cancer they all wrote letters and i think it was sabre that said if she does have cancer it would make good youtube content....honestly...

Sorry its a bit long😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12

KateESJ

VIP Member
Does the Mum even work? She just has loads of kids while the Dad goes and works hard at his business

It’s not rude to call her lazy because it is lazy hiding behind your kids because you don’t want to work. Saying ‘I don’t want to work’ is lazy.
how?
It’s not hiding behind her kids. They make enough money that she doesn’t have to work so if she can be at home with the babies and save money in the long run (childcare ain’t cheap..) then why not?

It would be lazy and irresponsible if they were struggling for money but it’s clear that they’re doing very well and whatever income she got from working wouldn’t make much difference financially.

I’d give a LOT to be in that sort of position because I really value time with my children and at the moment I feel like I hardly see them because I work so much.😞

Reactions: 11

Rainbowcrumpet

I really wish Sabre would grow WITH her audience and move to her own YT channel. Share her stories, daily vlogs, make up tutorials, what I eat in a day, etc.. GROW 👏 WITH 👏 YOUR 👏 AUDIENCE. Staying childish is ridiculous. You have soo many girls looking up to you and they just eventually move on from NN.. being a ‘baby’ won’t last forever because we’ve seen it all.. it’s getting really dumb and repetitive.. I don’t mind the gaming channel as that is pretty much different every time. But the constant shopping for $$$$$ stuff, donuts and the FREAKING GUINEA PIG.. ffs just get the kid a bloody guinea pig before she DOESNT care anymore and doesn’t even want it. What are they? $20.. maybe $200 to set up depending on the cage etc.

Lol rant over.

• Heart

Rainbowcrumpet

I’ve noticed that Biggy is aloud to like Txunami and Naz is aloud to like Ryan’s World but when SABRE wants to talk to boys.. it’s the end of the world?? Excuse me? How old is she??

This family irritates me so much.. poor kids :(

KTC

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking this but mostly about naz!
The amount of crying pov tiktoks she does is rather a lot for a 9 year old especially when they’re all about being bullied etc
And then theres the fact that she is a middle child, youngest of the 4 and always seems to be looked over and treated the most unfairly
Like yes maybe I am just overthinking it and she just enjoys acting and can fake cry well but I do worry
I think Naz is very overlooked also. She's a really good actress but I doubt her parents will bother putting her in acting classes. 1. Because it won't be with her siblings and 2. because she will be interacting with other kids and they won't like that. She could easily get onto a tween/teen show whether a TV one or YouTube one. Probably will never happen for her though as her parents are more interested in building an entire kitchen for Sockie who can't cook and might be moving anyway.

• Heart

vivian426

Their tiny childlike appearance and immature behaviour is so weird, I can't stand how they're constantly shouting in their videos, you wouldn't believe they are 9-15 years old.
It's almost child abuse how sheltered they've been kept and their restrictive diets are gonna cause them huge issues both physically and mentally. Like how do they all fit into the same clothes when they do clothing challenges???? Surely that should be a huge red flag for Brooke but she doesn't seem to see it.
And yes Sockie is definitely delayed, the definition of delayed puberty in girls is no breast development by age 13 which applies to her.

• Heart

Somebody

I just watched their reacting to rich kid tiktoks and they were yelling and screaming throughout the whole video. also it kind of annoys me how they were saying that they wish they were rich and that they had expensive things. They're honestly just like those kids in the tiktoks who don’t realise they’re rich. they spend so much money on the challenges where they go to the store and spend hundreds of dollars on useless things they'll never use again, buying expensive clothes like Gucci and Marc Jacobs handbags, lots of James Charles palettes and expensive devices to do editing and play games on, there custom made house, the expensive art in their bedroom and to top it all off blowing $50,000 for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsey and the cost of the plane tickets. They’re honestly rich kids who don’t know they're rich because they’re just used to getting all of these expensive things. Or who know maybe they don’t actually live in a world where they can buy whatever they want. Maybe the parents are taking all of the money they make and saving it for plane tickets and other YouTube expenses. But from the video it seems like they only think they’re not rich because they don’t have the exact same thing as the things in the few tiktoks they watched. Just because they don’t have a pool or a golden toilet doesn’t mean they’re not rich.

Just because she has kids doesn’t mean she shouldn’t work that’s lazy. What’s the point of her going to school if she’s just going to have kids and not have a job? You don’t need brains to make babies.
Lazy? That’s just rude. Why should she work if she doesn’t want to or need to. How do you know she hasn’t worked every day since she was 18 and only now that she’s had 6 kids and the NN Chanel has started she stopped working.

Ausgirl68

So it seems that Sockie is getting her cooking channel..that'll be interesting considering she can't really cook..but then again, she is the favourite..I'd rather see Naz and Sabre with a make-up channel..it saddens me to think that Naz may have growth issues as well..obviously they are reading peoples comments on these kind of forums..i noticed a few snide comments from Sockie and Brooke..of Brooke doesn't like what she hears, then maybe she should stop using her kids as cash cows..they've become so materialistic..how many boys Biggys age even knows who Marc Jacobs and Gucci are?..i can't wait to see one of the kids tell their mum to F off one day..

• Heart
  • Haha

Felix08

Chatty Member
I find it emotional abuse to dangle a pet in front of Naz and say well you can have it but only when you win a challenge. They know she almost never wins!

Blue Rose

VIP Member
In the nn gaming video, sabre said she got ALL of her pets taken away from her just because she friended a boy on roblox, talked to him for a bit, and I think asked for his tiktok or something like that. For goodness' sake. Do brooke and Justin really not want their kids to interact with anyone else?? All her pets taken away just because she made a friend? Just cruel...
IKR, plus it’s a game so wouldn’t a more reasonable punishment be to take the game away not her pets on it. I would understand her parents doing that because it can be dangerous to talk to strangers online, so it would have been reasonable for them to have taken her game away for a bit and explained the dangers, but taking away virtual pets is not going to to teach her anything except maybe to hide such things in the future. Honestly, this is how children end up talking to creeps online because their parents are so over protective and they have to hide everything so end up in trouble.

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
New video buying school supplies.
Sabre says Naz has a Dr appointment regarding her lack of growth. when is Brooke going to realize that you actually have to feed children in order for them to grow? What are the chances that 2 tall people have for very short children? Even the doctor questioned this.
Does anyone remember a while ago when Sabre came back from the doctor she sat down to give an update and Brooke took the video out saying she didn't want to reveal what happened at the doctor yet? Does Sabre skate anymore?

Satsuke

Can’t believe they’ve got an iPad set up for Charm in the car, she’s a baby she doesn’t need screen time to drive 5 minutes to the shop

Ausgirl68

I can't believe I use to think this family was normal and cute...
Omg, me too..i thought they were the loveliest family, but now it's all about money..honestly, what Brooke does is bordering on abuse..i have never seen such isolated kids, who are all backwards in some shape or form..and what's worse is their mother keeps them that way..i wonder what the new "huge" announcement will be?..the kitchen for Sockie perhaps..i still can't believe she is a teenager who thinks it's normal to run around in a chefs costume..her cooking skills, or lack thereof, do not make her a chef..she irritates me so much lol

Last edited:

Sky Fluff

I have a theory that the latest video was staged. I haven’t watched the whole thing but it just seems a little sketchy from what I have seen. The whole ‘we were going to get a second take’ thing of Justin giving the instructions (shows how inauthentic their videos really are), the fact that they were screaming and singing right outside the room where the babies were supposedly asleep, the fact that the kids ‘stole’ Sabre’s snacks and she didn’t throw a tantrum about it, the fact that it was apparently 8pm twice, and how they were all going on about how hard they were trying to stay awake, and how they would normally be sleeping AT 8PM. And how according to someone commenting above, they couldn’t work out who the winner was again.
So I’m thinking staged. Or else maybe they really do go to bed at 8, which would be awful (Sabre’s not far off sixteen) but not really surprising knowing Brooke.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Somebody

so today they posted a TikTok video. I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed this or not but sometimes there videos are "sockie chooses" or "Sabre chooses." sockie has 3(I think) TikTok videos were it says she chose the TikToks and Sabre has 2(I think). Biggy and naz haven't gotten to do anything like that. the favoritism again. although the reason naz might not be allowed to is because TikTok is for 11 and up I believe. but Biggy should be able to make a TikTok compilations video. it'll probably be terrible but they should at least give him a chance. instead of TikToks that have sockies "humor."

poor naz I feel has so much potential but her parents and siblings don't even acknowledge it. she's a very cute girl and I think she could even do some modeling. here's how I think everyone would react if Naz told them she wanted to try modeling or acting:
Justin: wouldn't really care but would be happy when se gets her first job. would probably have to drive her around to the shoots because Brooke wouldn't. he would also stay with her the whole time and film parts of it.
Brooke: would probably never allow it if the rest of the kids couldn't do it too.
Sockie: would probably throw a fit because she wouldn't be the center of attention and would try and make it all about her.
Sabre: would want to go with Naz and would be super supportive. if she couldn't go with Naz to a photo shoot or something than she would probably vlog about how happy she would be for naz and that she cant wait to see the pictures and stuff.
Biggy: would be super supportive also and would want to buy naz presents and maybe even have a small party when she get her first job.
Disco and Charm: wouldn't really care because they are babies but would be really exited about it as they get a bit older.

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Yooo guysssss, y'all been a bit dead :LOL: soooo I just watched their new vid on norris nuts do stuff and realized naz was wearing a kind of crop top shirt and I was likeeee whattttt. So naz can wear that kind of stuff and sabre can't and on top of that in that same vid sabre was next to naz and wearing a dress...
I think Naz probably sees how Sabre's growing up more and wants to be more like her. Whereas when sabre was her age she didn't know any different so until recently was happy to let her mum treat her like a little girl even though she's a teenager. I think Naz will definitely be the most likely to rebel seeing as she acts the most grown-up and relates to Sabre whose 6 years older, than hwr othwe siblings. I hope SSabre is allowed to grow up more i feel so sorry for her

• Heart

Felix08

Chatty Member
You only live an hour from me!..i have no problem with kids having dreams..i always wanted to be a nurse, but there was no way I was running around shopping centres in a nurses uniform when I was nearly 14, pretending to take peoples temperatures..i used to love their vlogs when they were surfing, or skating..unfortunately now, it's all about the almighty dollar, and it's a shame, I like (most) of the kids..they have quite alot of sporting talent..would love to see more of it..
I agree. It's fine if she wants to be a chef and loves cooking but she just seems to like the idea of it, she buys books but just looks at the recipes because she is afraid of the stove and puts on a costume. If she really loves it why hasnt been taking kids cooking lessons, it's not like her mom is foinf to teach her.

In the beginning I was impressed by their athletic talent, doing push ups and running. Now I feel sad they have to do all that stuff on empty stomachs.

Whats their motivation to move?

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I want Sabre and Naz to get their own makeup channel. They’re both really good at it and it would give them an opportunity to have more of their own identity away from their siblings. Plus, their the two most mature out of the NN so they’d hopefully be allowed to act like themselves rather than having to shout or cry for attention. Then again this is just wishful thinking seeing as it’s the sockie show and none matters apart from her.

• Heart

zoew79

kinda odd topic, but sometimes i check their instagram cause i’m curious haha but today i saw a video of brooke filming justin and biggy and they were talking about justins weight. he said he was 100 kilograms and brooke burst out laughing in a pretty rude way and knowing her it’s because she’s so judgemental about people’s weights hence why she doesn’t even let her kids have like a grain of chocolate. why is she even getting an 11 year old involved on weight loss? 11 year olds shouldn’t be thinking about weights and calories, even if it wasn’t for biggy talking about all this stuff will just mess with the kids’ heads and i know that from experience. also a lot of people weigh more than they look, my dad is actually 103 kg but he does not look overweight in the slightest, he looks pretty slim for someone who’s almost 50, muscle and bone density have a lot to do with weight it’s not always pure fat. sorry that was long, basically everything about that family concerns me but the diet and weight obsession worries me most because they are messing with children’s heads.