Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the last NN do stuff vlog naz tried to make a present for sabre with a sewing machine.
she was badly hurt and taken to the hospital.
i think brooke was very irresponsible.
normal parents wouldnt allow an 11 year old girl to use a sewing machine on her own.
especially if she has little experience like naz.
tbf i dont think she was alone, it was shown that flizzy was helping her, although she probably wasn't in the room at the time of the accident, naz hadn't just done the whole thing alone it was a project she was doing with flizzy. i dont think it was anyones fault but if youre gonna blame anyone, for this particular event i dont think you can blame brooke as she wasn't the one supervising the machine, that was flizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow across so many channels they own with so poor content, their channel is really dying… how are they going to keep this lifestyle in Sydney

Reactions: 2
tbf i dont think she was alone, it was shown that flizzy was helping her, although she probably wasn't in the room at the time of the accident, naz hadn't just done the whole thing alone it was a project she was doing with flizzy. i dont think it was anyones fault but if youre gonna blame anyone, for this particular event i dont think you can blame brooke as she wasn't the one supervising the machine, that was flizzy
And Naz was being safe by asking Flizzy to use the overlocker instead of herself, which my mum has one and it's a very complicated machine to use so I think it was just a genuine accident

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she necessarily needs to get her license, but they made it such a big deal like others have said.. Brooke clearly puts her down and is scared while in the car with her which doesn’t fill her with confidence at all. If both parents don’t feel comfortable with her, then gift her some professional lessons with an instructor who can be calm and help her gain confidence then take her out on quieter roads for some practice in between lessons. And don’t film her or let the other kids in the car with her carrying on and putting pressure on her and distracting her! Also, start her off in a smaller used car until she gets her P’s at least, statistically newer drivers are more likely to make mistakes and have accidents

Reactions: 3
Wow across so many channels they own with so poor content, their channel is really dying… how are they going to keep this lifestyle in Sydney
I don't know, their main channel still brings in between 1-2 million views each video and they've amassed almost 10 million subs between both their tiktok and their main channels.

But you're right, they are definitely not nearly as big as they used to be, I think a lot of their old fans have outgrown them. Their old videos used to get 1 million views within 8 hours but now they're lucky if they get half that. They can still do well for awhile but it's definitely not going to last years from now, especially if they keep their lifestyle up.

If Brooke and Justin were smart, they wouldn't have had 2 other kids and wasted money on things like a Gordon Ramsay lunch and a guard dog, they would have kept the swim school, and would have maybe instead saved money to reconfigure their house so each kid could have their own room, and made sure they got a quality education and encouraged them to turn the cameras off so they didn't put their kids in danger. But of course, they became too greedy.

Brooke is vile to Naz there have been so many wtf moments. The rest of the family treat her like tit as result, for instance even the babies were cheery "Nazzy dead"in the fainting prank. There is just something about Brooke I do not like. Also the filming in the hospital looked so sad and desperate, like what did the Doctors actually think. Brooke doesn't want Sabre to have a life of her own because she is afraid that if she doesn't feature in the vlogs they will loose views, however showing Sabre doing normal teenager things would bring in more views.

Reactions: 7
The editing of the clips in the hospital for naz’s finger made me cringe. They called the removal of the needle “surgery” and she was saying “when I woke up” after the laughing gas. Laughing gas is not anaesthetic and does not put you to sleep and it was not surgery. I know most YouTubers over dramatise things for content but it just annoys me when they constantly misinform their young viewers with incorrect statements and wrong spellings etc in their videos.

*this is not to say that naz was not brave, I don’t think I’d be as chill as her in her situation, I was very surprised how well she coped with it.

Reactions: 12
Brooke is vile to Naz there have been so many wtf moments. The rest of the family treat her like tit as result, for instance even the babies were cheery "Nazzy dead"in the fainting prank. There is just something about Brooke I do not like. Also the filming in the hospital looked so sad and desperate, like what did the Doctors actually think. Brooke doesn't want Sabre to have a life of her own because she is afraid that if she doesn't feature in the vlogs they will loose views, however showing Sabre doing normal teenager things would bring in more views.
Naz has been the least favourite child for a long time. She gets far fewer presents and surprises than her siblings, they don't try to hide it at all.

There is this sadness to Sabre that is more prevalent now that she's older, she was very bubbly as a 12-13 year old but she's become a lot more serious now. I think she sees girls her age on social media and has realised what she's missing having to make vlogs with her siblings, no doubt if Sabre moves out in a year it will hurt their channel

Reactions: 8
Naz has been the least favourite child for a long time. She gets far fewer presents and surprises than her siblings, they don't try to hide it at all.

There is this sadness to Sabre that is more prevalent now that she's older, she was very bubbly as a 12-13 year old but she's become a lot more serious now. I think she sees girls her age on social media and has realised what she's missing having to make vlogs with her siblings, no doubt if Sabre moves out in a year it will hurt their channel
I hope she moves out and has a life of her own. She is such a nice girl, but her parents are money monsters and use their children for money which they blow on absolute tit. They even gave her car away, like yes she maybe not wanting to drive at present but she could change her mind you do not give away her bloody car, she should have been encouraged to take driving lessons. I really dislike Brooke she emotionally blackmails and scaremongers her children all the time, especially Naz, the allergic to her Guinea pig incident was ridiculous. She was giddy at the fact they may have to get rid of Nazs pet. Justin is just as bad he never sticks u for Naz, he joins in. It really annoyed me when Sabre was overwhelmed her mother bought her the designer bag, like they obviously keep all the money for themselves because with the amount the children are brining in (not Brooke or Justin) she could buy ten designer bags, they obviously do not have bank accounts for the children whereby you tube money is paid in.

Reactions: 9
all the older siblings have recently put out several vlogs about their daily life.most of of them on NN do stuff. the vlogs tell us a great deal about various aspects of their daily life and about each sibling.
in this post i will deal with one aspect-their social life.
things are a little different with sabre, i will write a another post about her.
sockie ,naz and biggy seem to have no social life.they are socially isolated.
sockie and naz(and sabre) have finally been allowed recently to participate in extracurricular activities.
but they are still socially isolated.
there is no sign that they interact, spend time or play with kids from outside the family.
they only interact with each other and with sabre.(and their baby siblings).
they are about to move to sydney,but they havent said anything about missing friends.
they probably dont have any friends-at least not close ones.
i think that the worst aspect of brookes very very problematic parenting is her kids social isolation.
also-brooke is isolating disco and charm too.
they dont go to nursery school or kindergarden.they dont interact or play with kids their age.
i dont recall them ever playing with other kids at the playground and etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In one of the recent vlogs, one part Brooke was with Justin about who should share rooms. I think charm and disco should definitely share because they're young and once they get older and other Norris Nuts move out they can take their room, but when brook said sabre and sock should share I honestly gasped. If sabre and sockie share a room, sabre will have had to share a room her whole childhood. She has spent her whole life having to share a room with her siblings and I honestly feel bad for the girl. She also had plans to decorate her room and what she would do with it but I dont think she will actually get to do any of that because sockie is completely different from her and will probably want to decorate with dogs and really quirky stuff she's into while sabre will want to go all fancy which sockie will definitely hate. I can understand Biggy getting his own room since he's a growing boy, but naz??? She is 11 almost 12 and since her family has a lot of late bloomers I dont think she will be starting puberty anytime soon so her sharing with sockie (who also isn't going through puberty but may be soon) would be more appropriate but the thing is naz and sockie dont seem to get along well, not in terms of fighting but I genuinely dont feel like they have much In common and I feel like they barley talk tbh. But still, I think each child should get their own room apart from maybe charm and disco, since they have the money to afford that.

I wish they wouldn’t support fast fashion. Sabre just did a haul of shein clothes. They make so much money they could support sustainable Australian brands.

Reactions: 6
the older siblings have each recently posted several vlogs on their daily life.
after watching them i put up a post about the social life of sockie,naz and biggy(there is no social life).
in this post i want to talk about sabres social life.
sabre was also socially isolated.but things seem to have changed this year.
we know that sabre has friends she sometimes goes out with.at the beginning of the year she was even allowed to meet a boy that had been approved by her parents.(he did not become her boyfriend)
so sabre has friends, but she spends much more time with her siblings and parents and is more attached to them than most girls her age.
she doesnt seem to go out much to parties,dance clubs and etc. she spends most of her nights(and most of her time ) at home with her family.she reads,does art and etc.
is this her choice,is it because of her parents or is she just not popular enough? maybe a combination of reasons? we dont know.
it is obvious that she still doesnt have a boyfriend .
she has not talked about missing her friends in newcastle when she moves to sydney.
does she feel she has no close friends?that she not popular enough in newcastle and wants a new start in sydney?some other reason?
we dont know.
we know she was meeting a boy at the begining of the year. has she met other boys since?
we dont know. i wouldnt be surprised if she hasnt.
but i believe that if she has met boys she has met very few boys.
there could be several reasons for this.
i will bring up only 2 possible reasons-
1)her parents are protective and strict.
(and sabre is very dependent on them)
2) sabre is very insecure.we know she has very low self esteem with regard to her looks and attractiveness.

Reactions: 4
the older siblings have each recently posted several vlogs on their daily life.
after watching them i put up a post about the social life of sockie,naz and biggy(there is no social life).
in this post i want to talk about sabres social life.
sabre was also socially isolated.but things seem to have changed this year.
we know that sabre has friends she sometimes goes out with.at the beginning of the year she was even allowed to meet a boy that had been approved by her parents.(he did not become her boyfriend)
so sabre has friends, but she spends much more time with her siblings and parents and is more attached to them than most girls her age.
she doesnt seem to go out much to parties,dance clubs and etc. she spends most of her nights(and most of her time ) at home with her family.she reads,does art and etc.
is this her choice,is it because of her parents or is she just not popular enough? maybe a combination of reasons? we dont know.
it is obvious that she still doesnt have a boyfriend .
she has not talked about missing her friends in newcastle when she moves to sydney.
does she feel she has no close friends?that she not popular enough in newcastle and wants a new start in sydney?some other reason?
we dont know.
we know she was meeting a boy at the begining of the year. has she met other boys since?
we dont know. i wouldnt be surprised if she hasnt.
but i believe that if she has met boys she has met very few boys.
there could be several reasons for this.
i will bring up only 2 possible reasons-
1)her parents are protective and strict.
(and sabre is very dependent on them)
2) sabre is very insecure.we know she has very low self esteem with regard to her looks and attractiveness.
I can't imagine Sabre goes out much on her own and makes her own friends, as you've said she is still very dependent on her parents and she doesn't go to school or places where she would really meet people her own age. I think she either met some people online and they were heavily vetted by Brooke, and are probably fans of the Norris Nuts, or maybe they're kids she met at the gym she goes to. The best thing for Sabre to have a normal teen life, make friends, and meet boys would be to get off youtube.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine Sabre goes out much on her own and makes her own friends, as you've said she is still very dependent on her parents and she doesn't go to school or places where she would really meet people her own age. I think she either met some people online and they were heavily vetted by Brooke, and are probably fans of the Norris Nuts, or maybe they're kids she met at the gym she goes to. The best thing for Sabre to have a normal teen life, make friends, and meet boys would be to get off youtube.
it would be a good thing for sabre to leave youtube.
but it isnt going to happen.
she should still be able to have a normal social and romantic life like most youtubers.
and her siblings shouldnt be so socially isolated!
(like sabre until recently)
in other youtube families the children are not socially isolated.
they have friends ,romantic relationships and etc.
we often see it on youtube.
brooke is responsible for socially isolating her children and she is responsible for sabres
social and romantic problems.

Last edited:
It’s genuinely such a shame that they’ve had no education. I feel especially bad for Sabre since most people her age will be going to uni soon so whether they finally move or not, her few friends will either move away for uni or be to busy with the workload to hang out with her. I just feel like they would have all thrived at a some kind of school. I’m not sure how academic they are or if they would even be able to go to school now it just seems like school would be so good for them socially whether they succeed to get qualifications or not. especially Naz who seems to be the most like other kids her age.
Also the little ones NEED children their age to learn lots of life skills like sharing etc since it’s one thing to share with your sibling but a complete other to share with a child they’re unfamiliar with. Especially disco who seems a bit less social than charm. We see lots of sweet clips of charm speaking and acting like any child her age whereas disco seems to always be on an iPad.

Reactions: 8
Have you guys heard that Sabre will be on Heartstopper season 2. I’m not sure if they are lying or not but i want you guys opinion on this if it is true 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Have you guys heard that Sabre will be on Heartstopper season 2. I’m not sure if they are lying or not but i want you guys opinion on this if it is true 🤷🏽‍♀️
it's definitely a mean spirited rumour.
i really feel for sabre since there are so many horrible videos about her on tiktok, most of which are her years ago when she was a bit ott but the people seeing them assume its her now.
imagine seeing hundreds of people saying theyre gonna quit watching a show because your rumoured to be in it. it's disgusting behaviour imo considering how young she is and that its probably the same people that preach about being kind and about mental health that are ripping her to shreds.

Reactions: 4
They bring up Demi not being with them at the start of the new vlog and say they’ll talk about it later in the vlog as it’s a really long story. Yet It’s literally a 10 second clip at the end where they say “Demi is no longer gonna be here, she’s not gonna come back, we’re all still happy and healthy and that’s it…moving on”

sorry but wtf

ah yes let’s spend absolutely thousands on this dog, go on about it for over a year, make loads of videos about the whole process, make merch with Demi on, and then they get rid of the dog and expect no more questions to be asked.

also the vlog is about sockie getting her braces off yet of course the clip of her getting her braces off is about 3 mins long at the end of the 26 min vlog.

and Brooke and Justin are still deciding between Sydney and Queensland. It never ends.

Reactions: 14
I’m convinced Demi attacked someone she shouldn’t have, they realised she is hard work OR (this is starting to become believable) they got her for views and that’s it, they never intended on her staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.