Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I know the kids make a lot of money but I feel like it’s ridiculous to spend this much money on a pair of shorts for a child that is still growing and will grow out of them. I wouldn’t even spend that much on an item of clothing for me as an adult and it would fit me for the rest of my life. View attachment 396521
it’s ridiculous how much money they spend on clothes, challenges, houses etc. they very obviously are loaded with money, i mean since biggy works a lot more than brooke does i think spending that much money on him is somewhat okay since he basically earned it, however they could’ve got him stuff that is actually useful, he’s probably going to grow out of those in a year or two.

Reactions: 9
They are such clout chasers and they probably don't realise how much money they blow off on clothes. after all they did buy him a big toy car for Christmas as well that cost a few hundred dollar. Complete waste of money to spend on a child, then again I am not loaded like the Norris Nuts so I guess i can't speak on it.

So much screaming in the slime challenge and of course the winner got a tiny chocolate and it had to be Sockie. They need more mature and creative content. I do see Sabre maturing, she isn't screaming as much with them, it's become more obvious she's faking it I think.

Reactions: 13
I finally found it!

wow I guess I can understand the price tag for the size of the property etc but it still seems ridiculously expensive for something that looks like it needs to be completely gutted.

Guess this is their big YouTube upgrade house! It’s lovely that Charm and Disco will be able to grow up on the water with warm weather etc and hopefully their own bedrooms. I just hope that this doesn’t mean the Norris nuts put more pressure on themselves to make more content etc. Other YouTube families move into a huge house and pump out content. I hope the NN remember why people started watching their videos in the first place, they were a normal family with talented sporty kids. I loved watching them skate and surf. I hope they are able to build a skate ramp in their backyard again and skate more.
When i was looking through similar 6 bedroom properties, they were much nicer and at 1/4 of the price. I honestly feel like they should not have bought it. By the time Bourne and Blue redo the house and make it all modern and whatever its going to cost like 10 mill. Brooke has expensive taste, and she has raised her kids the same way, and i bet Justin will go along with it. Right now Naz is 10, and Sabre is 16. In 4 or 5 years I’m sure that they will abandon the channel and that the kids will move out. Honestly, who wants to see a 15 year old, 17 year old, 19 year old, and 21 year old running around the shops playing hide and seek and screaming for donuts. I’m sure that its getting a bit embarrassing for Sabre, Biggy, and Naz...I think Sockie sort of likes it though. Not surprised that they are having another batch of kids...once the old ones get to a certain age they chuck em out and throw the new ones in....i miss their skate and surf videos. I know Sabre can’t really compete with her chiari, but what happened to Sockie? She used to compete in surfing and skating as well, and she was doing really good considering her age at the time!! And what about biggy and naz?? Aren’t they next in line to compete as well?? I guess YouTube took priority...such a shame.

Reactions: 12
When i was looking through similar 6 bedroom properties, they were much nicer and at 1/4 of the price. I honestly feel like they should not have bought it. By the time Bourne and Blue redo the house and make it all modern and whatever its going to cost like 10 mill. Brooke has expensive taste, and she has raised her kids the same way, and i bet Justin will go along with it. Right now Naz is 10, and Sabre is 16. In 4 or 5 years I’m sure that they will abandon the channel and that the kids will move out. Honestly, who wants to see a 15 year old, 17 year old, 19 year old, and 21 year old running around the shops playing hide and seek and screaming for donuts. I’m sure that its getting a bit embarrassing for Sabre, Biggy, and Naz...I think Sockie sort of likes it though. Not surprised that they are having another batch of kids...once the old ones get to a certain age they chuck em out and throw the new ones in....i miss their skate and surf videos. I know Sabre can’t really compete with her chiari, but what happened to Sockie? She used to compete in surfing and skating as well, and she was doing really good considering her age at the time!! And what about biggy and naz?? Aren’t they next in line to compete as well?? I guess YouTube took priority...such a shame.
I think part of the reason it was so expensive is due to the size of the block and the potential to subdivide. That particular house hadn’t come on the market for decades so I’m sure they were up against a lot of investors who would have subdivided and easily market a profit despite the high price tag initially.

Thread name idea:

Norris Nuts 3: The older kids are getting bored, the race is on to pop out more

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Norris Nuts Struggling to stay relevant
100% this. It's all teasers and repeats at this point. I wonder if they are aware of how desperate they come across, including the money they spend. Their 2020 recap was just sad YT "memories", I sincerely hope they have an actual life outside of this that we don't get to see.

It would just be SO MUCH easier if they vlogged their everyday life instead of this rehearsed performance act. They have a lot going for them outside this fake life universe they have created for themselves to film. They film and edit everything themselves as well, it's not their lives we are seeing it's a production company - that's running out of content and originality. And the merch, ah so painful and out of touch.

I wish someone would just smack some sense into them.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry I know the kids make a lot of money but I feel like it’s ridiculous to spend this much money on a pair of shorts for a child that is still growing and will grow out of them. I wouldn’t even spend that much on an item of clothing for me as an adult and it would fit me for the rest of my life. View attachment 396521
Ik!! When i was 11 i could spill on my clothes without «ruining it». Btw spill and mess, every time sockie and for example disco spills, sockie gets like this: 😬. And like “no don’t spill or I will have bananas for breakfast”

Reactions: 10
It's official. Sockies getting braces soon. They said that the dentist said her teeth weren't bad and all she had was an overbite. Why would she need braces for that? Like I would get it if it was sockie who wanted braces but she's clearly very against the idea. I'm predicting that after sockie gets her braces put on their going to go to biggy next and eventually Naz.
Also sockie pulled out a whole basil plant because she thought it wouldn't grow in the winter. Correct me if I'm wrong but where they live, isn't it always pretty warm out? Even if it was cold, how often would she use basil?

It's official. Sockies getting braces soon. They said that the dentist said her teeth weren't bad and all she had was an overbite. Why would she need braces for that? Like I would get it if it was sockie who wanted braces but she's clearly very against the idea. I'm predicting that after sockie gets her braces put on their going to go to biggy next and eventually Naz.
Also sockie pulled out a whole basil plant because she thought it wouldn't grow in the winter. Correct me if I'm wrong but where they live, isn't it always pretty warm out? Even if it was cold, how often would she use basil?
it’s quite common to get braces for an overbite, that’s why i got them, but i’m not sure how bad it has to be to actually NEED braces cause i didn’t really need them i was just insecure about my teeth. she does have quite a big overbite though

Reactions: 7
it’s quite common to get braces for an overbite, that’s why i got them, but i’m not sure how bad it has to be to actually NEED braces cause i didn’t really need them i was just insecure about my teeth. she does have quite a big overbite though
Overbites can also affect spinal issues, which could be a big deal if sockie has chiari

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Overbites can also affect spinal issues, which could be a big deal if sockie has chiari
Didnt sabre have to wait to get braces because of her chiari malformation? If sockie had it, wouldn't she also have to wait?

Didnt sabre have to wait to get braces because of her chiari malformation? If sockie had it, wouldn't she also have to wait?
they haven’t spoken at all about Sockie having Chiari. There is a type that is genetic and another than isn’t.

Reactions: 7
It also affects other issues, such as scoliosis. My scoliosis worsened after we delayed my braces and they traced it to my overbite

Thank god they did something for sabres birthday, and I’m assuming the trip was to Queensland. I’ll watch it tomorrow morning and then talk about what I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It was a decent vlog, apart from Brooke overhyping the trip with a clue trail in the beginning, but that was to be expected. They certainly keep a lot of their merch in their home. Sabre was even wearing a shirt printed with 'give naz a guinea pig' so now not only does her getting one seem to be for show but they're actively trying to capitalise off it? 'The Legends' can now buy even more shirts to show their 'support' for Naz getting a guinea pig :rolleyes:

Biggy is gross, eating a Mento off the floor and then making a mess by putting one into Pepsi on the plane, as if he wasn't aware of what would happen. Hopefully he was told off for that off camera, no one wants to have to clean that up on a plane. Anyway, the holiday house was very big and nice and they looked like they were having a lot of fun at that inflatable aqua park in the water. I definitely felt sorry for Sabre when she said she never felt like a teenager because of her body. I think if Brooke and Justin were more willing to give her freedom and encourage her to do things outside the house and treat her more maturely instead of just giving her more responsibilities she would definitely feel more confident and more her age. It was nice to see her get to try on dresses and pick one out with Naz and they had a good dinner after.

I sense they are definitely going to exaggerate Sabre driving and she's not really able to get her licence for another year and it isn't like she has much experience behind the wheel, but it seems like the other kids don't realise this, or are just planning to play it up for more content.

Reactions: 13
In Sabre's birthday vlog Sockie and Biggy were arguing about who is going to use the 'good' ipad but it was originally Biggy's. This was the ipad that biggy got for his birthday so i think its really mean that his present was taken of him and given to sockie. Thats a very harsh punishment to give and the parents could have just confiscated it- not give it to someone else.
Every video Brooke gives me another reason not to like her

Also why do they have to wear merch (or NN fashion as they call it) stop stuffing it down out throat!!! its all about the money now for them

Ok so I just finished the vlog for sabres birthday and I agree with what people have been saying before. I will say though I'm kind of jealous. That vacation looks like it was a lot of fun. I do have a few complaints about it (not really complaints, just thoughts).
1. Why do they keep all of their merch in their house? I would think they would have somewhere else to put it like in one of the other houses they own. Not in the one they live in.
2. During the clue trail, did anyone else notice that Sabre wasn't the one reading the clues. I know it's not a big deal but it was her birthday.
3. When they went on vacation in Queensland, I though sockie didn't go. Someone said that it was only Sabre, Naz, brooke and maybe biggy that went while they were on their break.
4. I think sockie is maturing a lot. Ever since she has been looking after disco she's a lot less self-centered. Not once in this video did I hear about her fear of planes. But why would she show disco that plane blowing up? Even if it was fake, he's like 2 years old and he wouldn't understand.
5. Like number 2, when they were walking around the vacation house, Sabre was in the back. She was the last to see anything.
6. Why did Sabre have to share a room with someone? I mean she's the oldest and it was her birthday. She should have gotten he first pick of a bedroom. If they were staying somewhere that only had three bedrooms than I would understand them sharing (me and one of my sisters tend to have to share when we go on vacation or one of us would sleep on the couch). But since they had the option for two of them to be sleeping in separate rooms, Sabre shouldn't have been sharing. I get it if she wanted to share and that's fine. Idk it just didn't sit with me
7. Nothing really seemed personalized for Sabre except for the shopping thing but even then it was Naz who picked out her dress. I thought that purple top and skirt was really nice. Honestly it was better than the green dress they ended up getting. Sabre should have been able to get what she wanted.
8. Does Sabre really think she is going to pass a driver's test? I mean, come on now. Maybe she's practiced off camera (which is when she should be practicing. She doesn't need a camera in her face while she's learning to drive), but knowing this family, they would film every minute of it. Also I thought she wasn't able to get an actual license until she was 17 or 18. They need to do some research on these kind of things.

This was a lot longer than I expected it to be. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Ok so I just finished the vlog for sabres birthday and I agree with what people have been saying before. I will say though I'm kind of jealous. That vacation looks like it was a lot of fun. I do have a few complaints about it (not really complaints, just thoughts).
1. Why do they keep all of their merch in their house? I would think they would have somewhere else to put it like in one of the other houses they own. Not in the one they live in.
2. During the clue trail, did anyone else notice that Sabre wasn't the one reading the clues. I know it's not a big deal but it was her birthday.
3. When they went on vacation in Queensland, I though sockie didn't go. Someone said that it was only Sabre, Naz, brooke and maybe biggy that went while they were on their break.
4. I think sockie is maturing a lot. Ever since she has been looking after disco she's a lot less self-centered. Not once in this video did I hear about her fear of planes. But why would she show disco that plane blowing up? Even if it was fake, he's like 2 years old and he wouldn't understand.
5. Like number 2, when they were walking around the vacation house, Sabre was in the back. She was the last to see anything.
6. Why did Sabre have to share a room with someone? I mean she's the oldest and it was her birthday. She should have gotten he first pick of a bedroom. If they were staying somewhere that only had three bedrooms than I would understand them sharing (me and one of my sisters tend to have to share when we go on vacation or one of us would sleep on the couch). But since they had the option for two of them to be sleeping in separate rooms, Sabre shouldn't have been sharing. I get it if she wanted to share and that's fine. Idk it just didn't sit with me
7. Nothing really seemed personalized for Sabre except for the shopping thing but even then it was Naz who picked out her dress. I thought that purple top and skirt was really nice. Honestly it was better than the green dress they ended up getting. Sabre should have been able to get what she wanted.
8. Does Sabre really think she is going to pass a driver's test? I mean, come on now. Maybe she's practiced off camera (which is when she should be practicing. She doesn't need a camera in her face while she's learning to drive), but knowing this family, they would film every minute of it. Also I thought she wasn't able to get an actual license until she was 17 or 18. They need to do some research on these kind of things.

This was a lot longer than I expected it to be. Sorry about that.
Yeah, she hast to pass her diving test first before she can get her learners permit, but from what we’ve seen in videos she doesn’t know any road rules.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, she hast to pass her diving test first before she can get her learners permit, but from what we’ve seen in videos she doesn’t know any road rules.
i live in the uk so it’s different here but do you start learning to drive before 16 and take the test at 16? cause if she’s already doing the test surely she’s been practising for a while cause 3 weeks is a very short amount of time to learn. idk how it works as i’m not australian here we learn at 17 and once we pass the test we’re good to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.