NoHun_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I’ve come across this thread. Man is a big fat contradicting bully. The videos I’ve seen of him harassing his Chinese neighbour calling her ting tong and shouting out of the window for her to leave his cat alone because we don’t eat cat in this country, like wow. He went live to all of his minions telling him how real he is and congratulating him on ‘exposing bullies’ and he said with his whole chest that heWONT apologise for the racism and past videos (which are available on Twitter). His downfall will come, he’s a nobody from brum.
Thanks for sharing this, I was wondering what the live was for. He’s not apologising for being a racist bully years ago but wants people who’ve bullied Jesy in the past to be held accountable? He makes so much sense the walking talking contradicting hyprocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone get to watch his live, can someone give us an overview of what shite he was spewing today?
He was on live earlier saying he’s seen gossip paging a showing ‘old videos’ of him and that’s not who he is now, and that he’s proud of the platform he’s built and he supports jesy nelson Mandela and doesn’t think she’s blackfishing and him being racist to his Chinese and Indian neighbours were 4 years ago therefore irrelevant, then he went on to get his arse licked by all his Karen fans and then did a rap of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s got a nasty look in his face and mannerisms when he speaks. He gives me a really bad energy. Some of his things I found funny but then when he went anti vax and started spouting shite I stopped watching as much. It’s only these past few days I’ve discovered how messy he is. I hope Leigh Anne sues him.

He was on live earlier saying he’s seen gossip paging a showing ‘old videos’ of him and that’s not who he is now, and that he’s proud of the platform he’s built and he supports jesy nelson Mandela and doesn’t think she’s blackfishing and him being racist to his Chinese and Indian neighbours were 4 years ago therefore irrelevant, then he went on to get his arse licked by all his Karen fans and then did a rap of some sort
That song he did. I was sat there like 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 18
I actually loved no hun before this drama, now I just can’t with how messy it is. I haven’t watched any of the lives I normally wait for the highlights I can’t stand watching videos.
Skimming through this thread though, I know he’s a big anti vaxxer- but since when had he had the vaccine? All I’ve seen are posts of him saying he’d never have it.

Reactions: 13
I actually loved no hun before this drama, now I just can’t with how messy it is. I haven’t watched any of the lives I normally wait for the highlights I can’t stand watching videos.
Skimming through this thread though, I know he’s a big anti vaxxer- but since when had he had the vaccine? All I’ve seen are posts of him saying he’d never have it.
Same, I found him pretty hilarious and now I’m just put off!
He made videos saying he had his 1st jab, but after doing loads of “research” decided against getting the 2nd one.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this too. He’s a clout chaser. Seen how many views he got from his anti vaxxer stuff and probably just ran with it knowing it brings him clout.

Reactions: 8
he had the vaccine first, then he went anti-vax. He had the moderna one, i remember him being on tiktok talking about it. Then he had loads of anti vaxxers @in him so he changed his opinion and started saying tit like how it was the government out to get us, that they had contacted him and offered to pay him 3k to post a vid of him having the jab. He made out like he werent gonna have it and was going off with typical anti vax rhetoric but he’d already had it by then so was just chatting tit.

the thing is. He’s obese and mixed race - not sure what he’s mixed with but if he got covid, I can’t imagine his body is in the best health to fight it off.

Reactions: 19
Nah he got AstraZeneca cos he jumped the queue before the blood clot stuff came out. That’s why he didn’t want the second one.

Reactions: 9
Nah he got AstraZeneca cos he jumped the queue before the blood clot stuff came out. That’s why he didn’t want the second one.
I knew it was one of them. It wasnt the one I had. talks about sniffing cocaine on his vids that can literally kill him but thinks a jab will givehim blood clots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s saying his racist stories are still on his Instagram to see, they’re not ‘unearthed’.

He posts a ton of tit content which we have to scroll back 4 years to dig it out then yes it is unearthed!

He just didn’t think anyone would go to the trouble of exposing his racist arse, but the Tattle army is strong and on point!

Last edited:
I’m genuinely shocked this guy hasn’t had a thread already. He’s had some really funny moments but he’s become so horrible, insensitive and really self centred. He’s also said a lot of antivaxx stuff. now he’s managed to centre himself in some Little Mix thing and expose DMs from Leigh Anne acting like he’s some super famous celebrity.

Reactions: 9
Guys, come on, just because somebody declines this voluntary vaccine, a vaccine that is in trials until 2023 and has killed more people than all other vaccines combined, a vaccine with no long term data and also doesn't stop you catching it, doesn't make him "anti vax". He is free to do what he wants with his body. There is no need to name call over that. We are entering dangerous territory there. I thought being liberal was allowing others to do as they please with their body with no shame or judgement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just for the record he did have the the 1st covid vaccine, but chose not to have a 2nd because the one he had so early on came out about the blood clots problems so he said no. Which he is entitled to do.

No hun’s stories in a nutshell:

- My fans know I’m insensitive, I’m very blunt (fans?)

- People found my racist posts funny so it encouraged me to do ‘stuff’ (clout chaser)

- I say only things that I believe in, not what people want to hear (you say racist, tone-deaf, inappropriate, beggy comments on the regs)

- The whole Sinitta/Sari, that’s how I started, it’s not who I am now (but you said you say only things you believe in - ie. racist jokes towards Indian and Chinese people)

- How I see the world now is completely different (eh?)

- I’m never going to try and hide who I used to be, it’ll invalidate my journey (you can’t hide it, it’s all over Tattle and Gossip sites)

- You can’t cancel me (wanna bet?)

- I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing (being a racist, clout chaser)

- Thank you to my fans, my followers (who they?)

- I actually love my followers, I live for them. Everything I do is for them. (Seriously, who are these fans?)

- I look 40 today hehehe 42 (bored already)

Guys, come on, just because somebody declines this voluntary vaccine, a vaccine that is in trials until 2023 and has killed more people than all other vaccines combined, a vaccine with no long term data and also doesn't stop you catching it, doesn't make him "anti vax". He is free to do what he wants with his body. There is no need to name call over that. We are entering dangerous territory there. I thought being liberal was allowing others to do as they please with their body with no shame or judgement.
I find it funny out of all the things I’ve mentioned that’s what you chose to pick out and dissect. And I didn’t name call him. I called him antivaxx because he has openly spread misinformation about the vaccine, which is the dangerous territory.

Just for the record he did have the the 1st covid vaccine, but chose not to have a 2nd because the one he had so early on came out about the blood clots problems so he said no. Which he is entitled to do.
I’m aware of him having the vaccine it’s the nonsense he was spreading to his large amount of followers after which was dangerous. He could’ve chosen to not have it and just kept his mouth shut.

I don’t care whether he does or doesn’t have it but wilfully spreading misinformation the way he was doing was disgusting.

Either way, he has bigger issues than that and the fact I very briefly mentioned he’s antivaxx and that’s getting picked apart is bleeping weird. Let’s just agree to disagree. It is tattle after all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.