NoHun_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of this whole live! None of this would have happened if he kept it to himself but he had to “leak” it for clout! such an idiot. The jafakan accent pisses me off too! The closest hes been to Jamaica is the yard shop in his local area. Hush ya noise trying to chat patwa!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm guess he's turned comments off for non followers
I noticed that too. Hes just said hes deleted all of little mix music but then just said people to check out Jesy Nelsons new track - after he tried to drag her yesterday! What a tool

Reactions: 6
Calls himself a Birmingham influencer. Clout chaser. Will say anything for likes, follows & views. I stopped watching after he turned into a massive anti vaxxer - despite having the vaccine & then yesterday he leaked messages from the little mix lot. Apparently he’s anti-black (despite being mixed race himself), always slagging off blacks, asians, basically anyone that isnt white.
Thoughts? Opinions?
I used to love him but also went off him when he started on about all the anti vaxx stuff. Leaking the messages was disgusting but also a calculated move. He’s on a live now bleating mental health. As someone who suffers with mental health it offends me when people play the mental health card to excuse crappy behaviour as it paints all people who suffer the same. Nope you’re just a crappy person.

I'm guess he's turned comments off for non followers
He’s done it where comments are a question. He’s quick to dish it out but can’t take it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's on a "fan" account on instagram
Thank you!

So basically he can take the piss out of his Indian neighbour and bully her to the point where she has to move, but Leigh-Anne makes a Tongue-In-Cheek/Sarcastic comment and he needs to expose her bullying behaviour?

It now makes sense why he can’t see the Cultural appropriation in Jesy’s video, when he’s taking the piss out of Indian Heritage.

What a racist, bully. Hope he gets cancelled ASAP.

Reactions: 37
Thank you!

So basically he can take the piss out of his Indian neighbour and bully her to the point where she has to move, but Leigh-Anne makes a Tongue-In-Cheek/Sarcastic comment and he needs to expose her bullying behaviour?

It now makes sense why he can’t see the Cultural appropriation in Jesy’s video, when he’s taking the piss out of Indian Heritage.

What a racist, bully. Hope he gets cancelled ASAP.
If my twitter/instagram weren't personal I would try and spread it again

Reactions: 6
All his sheep followers who ain’t got the slightest idea about what blackfishing or harassment is are commenting “yew dew yew hun ignore that haterzzz”
When in fact he is a hater himself. The worst of working class Britain.

Reactions: 23
He keeps saying he isn’t famous but he thinks he is 😅
Oh he definitely thinks he does! He'll be loving that he's got a DM article today! I admit I used to love him and his videos last year, he's become so problematic though.

Reactions: 19
So glad I’ve come across this thread. Man is a big fat contradicting bully. The videos I’ve seen of him harassing his Chinese neighbour calling her ting tong and shouting out of the window for her to leave his cat alone because we don’t eat cat in this country, like wow. He went live to all of his minions telling him how real he is and congratulating him on ‘exposing bullies’ and he said with his whole chest that heWONT apologise for the racism and past videos (which are available on Twitter). His downfall will come, he’s a nobody from brum.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Only just heard of this bell end today following all this blackfishing stuff on the JN thread... what a bleeping slob he is, I’ve seen giant bean bags in better shape than him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s like- oh these videos were 4 years ago- I didn’t have a big following then
SO WHAT? 4 years ago u were a fully grown man! Pig headed dick head. It’s bullied like him who made my life hell. Despicable behaviour. Can only imagine what he was like at school and the poor POC kids who had to endure his spiel.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Only just heard of this bell end today following all this blackfishing stuff on the JN thread... what a bleeping slob he is, I’ve seen giant bean bags in better shape than him 🥴
Barb’s take is always 👌🏼😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All his sheep followers who ain’t got the slightest idea about what blackfishing or harassment is are commenting “yew dew yew hun ignore that haterzzz”
When in fact he is a hater himself. The worst of working class Britain.
Doesnt working class people work? I dont think hes ever had a job. He used to talk about being on JSA and UC back when I used to watch him

Reactions: 10
Doesnt working class people work? I dont think hes ever had a job. He used to talk about being on JSA and UC back when I used to watch him
I’m working class and I definitely don’t see myself in the same boat as this wasteman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone get to watch his live, can someone give us an overview of what shite he was spewing today?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.