Noel Philips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they just stayed on the ship at the second port and didn’t explore anywhere they were. Noel may have been all around the world and I’m sure the wife and kids have been a fair few places too but they’ve actually seen nothing of the world. His channel is an utter waste of time.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe they just stayed on the ship at the second port and didn’t explore anywhere they were. Noel may have been all around the world and I’m sure the wife and kids have been a fair few places too but they’ve actually seen nothing of the world. His channel is an utter waste of time.
I am guessing it’s down to her being unable to walk far, what’s her health condition? I actually felt a bit sorry for the kids in that respect, but there are people in far worse situations too.

Reactions: 1
I am guessing it’s down to her being unable to walk far, what’s her health condition? I actually felt a bit sorry for the kids in that respect, but there are people in far worse situations too.
She has fibromyalgia which I have. I’m a student, work, have a family to run after and I manage. Seems that Rach picks and chooses when she needs assistance and when she doesn’t. She needed to take her mobility scooter on board but we never saw her use it again but that’s cos they only stayed on board. They did nothing but moan

Reactions: 4
I hate how he clearly loves his son more than his daughter. You never see him speak to his daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
VIP ticket includes goody bag with value of £50. That’s going to be things from his wanky merch shop that haven’t sold, bet your life on it.

Reactions: 3
Go on then - who's got the cajones to buy a ticket and ask him 'Noel, why are you such a scruffy, uncouth bleep?' in his precious Q&A

Hopefully he'll lose his shirt on this with disappointing ticket sales, a duck tonne of £35 mystery loo review t shirts, etc

Who the duck is gonna pay £200 for lunch with Noel - upto £25 - tight arse, thats gonna get you a starter and a mineral water in Londonium.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also upselling a t shirt that converts to $45 US. That better be a damn good t shirt.

Narrator: It won’t.

Reactions: 2
Relatively new to this channel and as soon as I watched him I KNEW he would have a tattle thread. What an utter borefest. I'd like to know how he's managed to emigrate to the US with his entire family with no profession or has he got some special kind of visa?

Relatively new to this channel and as soon as I watched him I KNEW he would have a tattle thread. What an utter borefest. I'd like to know how he's managed to emigrate to the US with his entire family with no profession or has he got some special kind of visa?
As far as is understood he’s got a visa because he registered his business there and is paying taxes. He mentioned in a video once that they were amazed that you could emigrate tothe U.S just as a result of running a business there. Rache used to work as some sort of physic life coach (I know!) so maybe she’s doing that over there too. Whatever it is they’re making enough to support his family along with her disabled parents. The cost of health insurance alone must immense. He said they have every intention of getting a permanent visa if they can. They don’t want to return to the U.K.

As far as is understood he’s got a visa because he registered his business there and is paying taxes. He mentioned in a video once that they were amazed that you could emigrate tothe U.S just as a result of running a business there. Rache used to work as some sort of physic life coach (I know!) so maybe she’s doing that over there too. Whatever it is they’re making enough to support his family along with her disabled parents. The cost of health insurance alone must immense. He said they have every intention of getting a permanent visa if they can. They don’t want to return to the U.K.
We should be doing everything we can to support them in this goal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So a professional editor does the videos!?
Whatever they are being paid ain't enough - think of all the uncut eating/loo review footage that poor bastard has to wade through - how do they decide to not just cut the whole bleeping lot. Just think on... we get the edited highlights

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s taken Misery Tits and the kids on a cruise. Obviously seen Trek Trendy raking in the millions of views and wants a piece of the pie. Quelle surprise Rache is nervous about sailing and immediately gets seasick despite the sea being like a mill pond. This means Noel has to constantly ask her nervously if she’s alright, obviously expecting a tongue lashing for his trouble. They went to dinner on formal night, he had a dinner suit on, she wore a trashy dress with no sleeves so the tattoos were front and central. Sum up, she doesn’t like the waves or the prices, he doesn’t like the people or the crowds which is a bit rich because chaviest couple on the ship is them. Finally Rache rips Noel a new one for suggesting the sailing was very smooth.
Trek Trendy has no need to worry.
gosh I haven't watched the ginger cretin for AGES but I might have to see this in all it's glory

Misery Tits ❤❤❤

• Haha