Noel Philips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow I’m not surprised Noel has a Tattle; told YT years ago not to show his content on my feed.

The list of travel vloggers I do watch is pretty short: Jeb Brooks, Dennis Bunnick, Vicarious Voyager, and a gentleman named Miles by Foot who focuses more on airports and helping guide travelers through airports (And actually makes for some pretty captivating slow TV).

Reactions: 1
Own up - who's the saddo who is ordering Noel merch in the UK.

His latest borefest is a airmiles first class jaunt with 3 Pickfords moving boxes full of merch required for the UK - or is he flogging his n Rach's used grundy's on some warped Only Fans dark web perv fest??

He also does an undeclared shill for that online pshychiatrist/therapist outfit by claiming that he's being trolled and its affecting him and they've helped him. Do duck off! - and manup and leave the negative comments live.

Hello Noel. No way are you shifting 3 big boxes of shite with your noggin on - its deffo used grundys 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The idea that this nob is ringing up Better Help for counselling because a lot of people think he’s a twit is preposterous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The clothes he’s wearing in the Better Help promo… I’ve seen homeless people dressed better.

Reactions: 2
Oh poor Noel, he sure makes it sound like he's being trolled so hard. He couldn't even take all that valid criticism on the aviation forum without responding. Most of us can't be bothered to sub to his IG or channel even much less comment on anything anyways.

The trip he took for those 3 boxes of merch was so damned dumb. Those items would arrive in far better shape rather than him "hand delivering" it. Getting them all soggy in the rain and damaged while trying to find the rental car. It felt like one of those vids and trip to merely make some content.

I just find it incredibly embarrassing and egotistical when people sell merch with their own face on it. Merch that's actually good is one thing, but tacky merch is something else. Especially carrying it around ready to sign like he's some sort of celeb. I'm embarrassed for his soul.

Reactions: 1
You have to be a “special“ type of person to want to walk around in a t shirt that says “Time for a Loo Review”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s taken Misery Tits and the kids on a cruise. Obviously seen Trek Trendy raking in the millions of views and wants a piece of the pie. Quelle surprise Rache is nervous about sailing and immediately gets seasick despite the sea being like a mill pond. This means Noel has to constantly ask her nervously if she’s alright, obviously expecting a tongue lashing for his trouble. They went to dinner on formal night, he had a dinner suit on, she wore a trashy dress with no sleeves so the tattoos were front and central. Sum up, she doesn’t like the waves or the prices, he doesn’t like the people or the crowds which is a bit rich because chaviest couple on the ship is them. Finally Rache rips Noel a new one for suggesting the sailing was very smooth.
Trek Trendy has no need to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s taken Misery Tits and the kids on a cruise. Obviously seen Trek Trendy raking in the millions of views and wants a piece of the pie. Quelle surprise Rache is nervous about sailing and immediately gets seasick despite the sea being like a mill pond. This means Noel has to constantly ask her nervously if she’s alright, obviously expecting a tongue lashing for his trouble. They went to dinner on formal night, he had a dinner suit on, she wore a trashy dress with no sleeves so the tattoos were front and central. Sum up, she doesn’t like the waves or the prices, he doesn’t like the people or the crowds which is a bit rich because chaviest couple on the ship is them. Finally Rache rips Noel a new one for suggesting the sailing was very smooth.
Trek Trendy has no need to worry.
I‘ll give TT this: He at least gives off the impression he fits in on those bougie cruises. Noel, Misery Tits & Co? Not so much.

Reactions: 3
I have no words for that cruise vlog. Rach is struggling…. Tell us Noel when does Rach NOT struggle. What a state they all were on dinner night 1. Poor Sam he really is his fathers double 🥺😫 Oh and Rach your tattoos are awful

Last edited:
I have no words for that cruise vlog. Rach is struggling…. Tell us Noel when does Rach NOT struggle. What a state they all were on dinner night 1. Poor Sam he really is his fathers double 🥺😫 Oh and Rach your tattoos are awful
Her tattoos are so offensively bad that it genuinely makes me feel sick to even look at them. Slapped Arsed Faced Rach/Misery Tits is as rough as they come quite clearly. Imagine going to a formal dinner and having those monstrosities on her arms all out on display like that.

Boat ship boat ship, make up your bloody mind which word to use to describe the cruise ship! Push back from the gate, Noelle it is not a plane

Won't pay $15 for a drink but booked two cabins!

Lots of people, it's a cruise ship that holds thousands of people so it's going to be busy, when did she start to get social anxiety?

The vlog told me very little about the cruise and didn't leave me wanting to book

Won't lump over for drinks then lets both spawn loose on the ice rink.

Either too tight to do any excursions or is Misery Tits a liability on her cripple cart when pissed.

What kind of scrubber lets their kid sit in the porthole window on a cruise in a public area.

He let slip while on the balcony with mini me - cruise was taken in October. Perhaps its taken this long to edit out Misery Tits walking unaided.

Feel sorry for the geezer who was their waiter - I bet the tip was a used cruise ship drinks cup with a pair of Noel socks stuffed in the top, dandily wrapped in a Noel lanyard. Lucky waiter. All that signed Noel merch - will probably fetch him 2 square of used toilet paper from an under stairs staffer.

They were just so scruffy looking. Noel the 70s want their suit and bow tie back 😃Rach seriously needs to sort herself out. I have what she has and I’m actively working, studying and have a family to run after yet she has the life of “luxury” and all she does is look miserable every time we see her

I think he dresses like a twit on purpose, she just has no class and no idea.

• Haha