Noel Philips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube aviation vlogger and prize c*ck. He originally had THE most boring channel ever where he just recorded flights through the aircraft window. Like literally the entire flight, no voiceover, just looking out at nothing with a take off and landing at either end. Limited appeal for that, obviously, so he started doing the odd video with voiceover, had a couple of virals that got over a million views and now he’s on his way to 300k subs.
He spent lockdown flying around the world bypassing travel restrictions by finding loopholes in the rules. He was doing this until very recently, before the U.S opened up he got his whole tribe to the states by flying into Mexico first.
His current schtick seems to be experiencing rare flights, rare aircraft, out of the way airports etc. He’s often incredibly disrespectful, after going to extreme lengths to get to some off-grid location he low key slags off the place, moans about the hotel or the prices. Any time he’s in Eastern Europe he uses ploddy music seemingly to suggest lack of sophistication compared with the west. General stereotyping of people and places all the way.
He only ever seems to eat “Maccy D’s” and KFC and once took chicken nuggets on a flight to Everest so he could say he’d eaten KFC at altitude. Needless to say as soon as he got out of the aircraft he almost passed out and puked them up due to lack of oxygen.
The wife Rachel or “Rache” literally never cracks a smile. Ever. He once did a “role swap” and flew her first class to the states while he stayed home booking hotels and stuff for her. She had a face like a smacked arse all the way through it, moaning because “nothings open”.

I can’t stand him! I had to unsubscribe in the end but the algorithm keeps sending me back. Help! 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YouTube aviation vlogger and prize c*ck. He originally had THE most boring channel ever where he just recorded flights through the aircraft window. Like literally the entire flight, no voiceover, just looking out at nothing with a take off and landing at either end. Limited appeal for that, obviously, so he started doing the odd video with voiceover, had a couple of virals that got over a million views and now he’s on his way to 300k subs.
He spent lockdown flying around the world bypassing travel restrictions by finding loopholes in the rules. He was doing this until very recently, before the U.S opened up he got his whole tribe to the states by flying into Mexico first.
His current schtick seems to be experiencing rare flights, rare aircraft, out of the way airports etc. He’s often incredibly disrespectful, after going to extreme lengths to get to some off-grid location he low key slags off the place, moans about the hotel or the prices. Any time he’s in Eastern Europe he uses ploddy music seemingly to suggest lack of sophistication compared with the west. General stereotyping of people and places all the way.
He only ever seems to eat “Maccy D’s” and KFC and once took chicken nuggets on a flight to Everest so he could say he’d eaten KFC at altitude. Needless to say as soon as he got out of the aircraft he almost passed out and puked them up due to lack of oxygen.
The wife Rachel or “Rache” literally never cracks a smile. Ever. He once did a “role swap” and flew her first class to the states while he stayed home booking hotels and stuff for her. She had a face like a smacked arse all the way through it, moaning because “nothings open”.

I can’t stand him! I had to unsubscribe in the end but the algorithm keeps sending me back. Help! 🙁
His obsession with free Amenity kits is ridiculous 😅😂

Reactions: 3
And he wears his own branded merch. Face masks with NOEL PHILIPS emblazoned across them. Who the eff is going to buy one of those off him unless they also happen to be called Noel Philips? And even then only a loser would wear a face mask with their name on it.
When he went on a trip with “Rache”, the kids and the in-laws recently they were all pictured checking in at a hotel wearing matching hoodies with NOEL PHILIPS on them. 😖. People must think WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just posted about him in the lodge guys thread as he wears the same hoodie all the time.
I enjoy some vlogs but only because I want to do a similar thing but in a more positive way and I would not film me eating or wave my hand around like he does.

He uses the most awful thumbnails at times of him looking fed up even though he has a great job. He chooses to be away and decides where to go etc.
And as for his sighing when speaking I just want to slap him

He knocks me physically sick. He is so unhealthy, always shows him eating fast food, shovelling it in his mouth. I dont get why he travels so much and has the cheek to moan, well dont go. He is in India at the moment and is doing nothing but complaining. He feels he is so entitled but the way him and fat grubby Rachel dress, it looks like they could barely afford a Ryanair flight.

Just watched his latest vlog, delta one suite. He wore tracksuit bottoms!!!!

No they weren't designer either but grey baggy ones. I hate them on anyone unless they are going by the gym or about to compete on a spirt.

All the huffing and sighing stresses me out - he has a great job but doesn't seem to appreciate it

Reactions: 2
Just watched his latest vlog, delta one suite. He wore tracksuit bottoms!!!!

No they weren't designer either but grey baggy ones. I hate them on anyone unless they are going by the gym or about to compete on a spirt.

All the huffing and sighing stresses me out - he has a great job but doesn't seem to appreciate it
All the huffing was making me angry, he’s never bloody happy about anything😂

Reactions: 5
Scruffy t-shirt as well as the sweatpants. And that stupid branded face mask. Then he sits there eating with his mouth open and doing a thumbs up every 30 seconds. The oik!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thank you for starting this!
I used to quite enjoy him before the pandemic, but now HATE him with a passion. YouTube keeps trying to suggest him again whenever I watch anything travel or aviation related so can't escape him fully.

He kept doing his stupid flight reviews during lockdown, when all the rest of us were staying at home (and most working our useful jobs), by claiming to be a journalist. Rachel is supposedly vulnerable or disabled, yet he's totally fine with needless trips and potentially bringing infection home? Right. He was NHS IT before this too, I believe, so couldn't even bring himself to do anything remotely useful during the worst health crisis of a generation.

Keeps on taking his mask off to make his stupid comments to camera - would hate to be stuck in a business class cabin with a clown like him filming.

Of course I wear comfy clothes for flying, but I try to look clean and smart. He's always grubby and like a woman. She seems like an absolutely terrible person. Never happy, always scowling, and the type you expect to smack you for looking sideways at her.

And why do both he and Paul Lucas think we want to actually get a full-on view of them shovelling the food into their fat gobs like animals? Yes, I like to see the meal...but I don't need to see you slobber it down.

Also believe private pilots who know their stuff are not impressed by his other flying himself vlog.

And God, he's so full of himself. Barely answers comments and left Twitter when people called him out on all the unnecessary travel.

This has been brewing for a while, obviously :LOL:

He knocks me physically sick. He is so unhealthy, always shows him eating fast food, shovelling it in his mouth. I dont get why he travels so much and has the cheek to moan, well dont go. He is in India at the moment and is doing nothing but complaining. He feels he is so entitled but the way him and fat grubby Rachel dress, it looks like they could barely afford a Ryanair flight.
This! Not some good local food even when he goes somewhere interesting. Goes out of his way to find generic American chain. Trashy.

New video, London Paddington to Penzance on the GWR Night Riviera. 30 seconds in and he’s on the fast food chips, waving his hand about and eating and talking with his mouth open. twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't mind the fast food but I don't need to see people actually eating it.

Reactions: 1
What on earth is he on? His camera work is terrible, fish eye comes to mind.
Doesn't he know that covid is causing staffing issues in many areas, however the station didn't seem that chaotic. I have seen it far worse pre covid.

He always sounds out of breath, must be the speed of moving his camera around

What on earth is he on? His camera work is terrible, fish eye comes to mind.
Doesn't he know that covid is causing staffing issues in many areas, however the station didn't seem that chaotic. I have seen it far worse pre covid.

He always sounds out of breath, must be the speed of moving his camera around
So true! The mask times made it more obvious, but think he's incredibly out of shape. He doesn't seem like the type to do exercise - just sits on planes and trains eating chips.

New video, London Paddington to Penzance on the GWR Night Riviera. 30 seconds in and he’s on the fast food chips, waving his hand about and eating and talking with his mouth open. twit.
The talking with his cheeks stuffed with chips. I mean! He has definitely done FAR too well out of this if he can't even be bothered to swallow before making a video. And then all the comments just the usual adoration.

The patreon thing astounds me. Why would anybody give their money to Noel Philips or anyone else to fund a lifestyle of dossing about pretending to be a tv presenter? I mean actually setting up a recurring payment on their credit card to send money to a stranger. It blows my mind 🤯

The patreon thing astounds me. Why would anybody give their money to Noel Philips or anyone else to fund a lifestyle of dossing about pretending to be a tv presenter? I mean actually setting up a recurring payment on their credit card to send money to a stranger. It blows my mind 🤯
SAME!! Like, I earn a decent salary in my NHS job but supplement with overtime. Was stuck working Friday evening and yesterday evening (for money) after an urgent call went out on Wednesday because colleague sick with Covid. We were all asked to volunteer to cover shifts over the weekend. The LAST thing I would do with the cash is hand it over to that lazy woman to eat McDonald's all over the world and fly business class more in a year than I will in my lifetime, while I am stuck at home. Still not over his US and worldwide trips during the height of lockdown as a "journalist". Talk about pointless life.

The way he lied in order to travel when we were all supposed to be at home was a disgrace. And any comments on YouTube questioning it just got deleted or “Rache” would wade in and snap your head off.

The way he lied in order to travel when we were all supposed to be at home was a disgrace. And any comments on YouTube questioning it just got deleted or “Rache” would wade in and snap your head off.
He even deleted his Twitter because people were calling him out and not fawning all over him. For all of a few days. Only positive comments allowed!
God, Rache would definitely smack you if she was within reaching distance.

• Haha
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks he's massively overrated when I see YouTube comments from people kissing his arse about his piloting skills.
Watched his videos last night and his skills were pretty dire! If any pilots read this I'm sure they'd agree.
He seems to have this lazy reliance on his ipad to navigate himself around the sky with no charts as a backup (doubt he'd know how to use them).
Then when landing he speeds in at 85 knots instead of 65 and then floats along half the runway before touching down.
He never leans the mixture even at like 6000ft and leaves the carburettor heat on during go arounds and on the ground. Pretty poor in my opinion.