Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed by some of the comments here. If I tell you my house was burgled, but I don’t want to make a police report, would you question my decision or what happened?

Reactions: 30
I reckon John Barrowman won’t get any flack for his love of getting his dick out and putting it on people without consent. I wish the news would also focus on that as well because it’s not ok, not even when a gay man does it (which is an excuse I’ve heard numerous times in the past)

Reactions: 14
NC is probably guilty, twenty women don’t just pop up out of nowhere and the damming fact that NC and business partner knew exactly who to contact to try and convince them not to accuse him, an innocent person would have no idea.
I remember the Adam Deacon accusations from years ago, at the time is was clear they both behaved very badly as a result of a close friendship that had been fractured by professional decisions. Adam Deacon’s claims did seem outlandish, and coupled with the fact he really was not well at the time I dismissed them-but with hindsight I now realise that he would have witnessed all this disgusting behaviour. The whole thing seemed to be professional jealously. NC is very successful and talented, but Adam Deacon is very funny-something I don’t thing NC is at all.
I feel so badly for his victims and his family, his children are very young and I hope his wife is able to provide for them in the time being. However, I don’t think this is the end of NC, in a few years when the news is chip paper he will quietly make a comeback. Louis CK is selling out all over the place now. These men pretend to be sorry then start working again. It’s bleeping depressing and one of the reasons I bet a lot of women don’t come forward-what’s the point.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Go read about her then you'll know the truth.
No one deserves to be groped or harassed . Your post was disgusting. There's lots of women on here with very strange attitudes towards harassment who could do with some serious education

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
No one deserves to be groped or harassed . Your post was disgusting. There's lots of women on here with very strange attitudes towards harassment who could do with some serious education
sorry my dear but actually I was A Victim of it many years ago, the Casting Couch and everything - those assholes got away with it too so do not seek to presume anything because you are wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does he really ‘vehemently deny’ his actions?
I feel like his statement doesn’t actually deny anything. More of an attempt at an apology than denial.
You know the kind of apology because you’ve been caught, not because you’re actually sorry!

Reactions: 11
I think the innocent until proven guilty phrase is just that... a phrase. It doesn't cover all possibilities. Even within the Criminal Justice System with the ethos of innocent until proven guilty, there are still individuals that are remanded to custody while awaiting trial. Why would they do that if they live by innocent until proven guilty? It's because they are considered to present as a potential and perceived risk and they have to balance the potential risk of harm to the community with the impact of one individual losing their freedom while trying to prove their innocence.

In this situation, there are clear risk factors present. This doesn't provide conclusive proof of guilt, but provides enough information to suggest that NC has demonstrated behaviours that have concerned many more than just the victims that have come forward. From the reports of many people, he has cultivated a culture of intimidation, bullying and sexual harassment. There are no specific criminal offences within those allegations that could be proven in a court of law. The only allegations that could result in criminal charges are those relating to sexual assault. As others have pointed out, this brings a whole new host of complexities including the retraumatising of victims and the difficulties in proving sexual assaults without clear evidence (e.g. CCTV).

Is it then fair that there is no discussion regarding these allegations until he has had his day in court? For so many victims, their abusers day in court never comes because we have a criminal justice system that continues to have difficulties in pursuing and achieving convictions for sexual violence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does he really ‘vehemently deny’ his actions?
I feel like his statement doesn’t actually deny anything. More of an attempt at an apology than denial.
You know the kind of apology because you’ve been caught, not because you’re actually sorry!

Typical PR press release.

Reactions: 7
The actress who had her naked audition filmed said she went to the police about it but they told her they could do nothing unless he threatened her with it. She said she was not in a position to persue at that time, but has gained strength in them all coming together (paraphrasing a tweet).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Here you go people

For the record first thing I ever saw NC in was Kidulthood I didn’t like him at all just a vibe I got I also found the film distasteful especially the line from the schoolgirl I think played by Jamie Winston when she sucks off the drug dealer and swallows his load her friend says a bit later don’t you worry about aids from his come ? To which she replies no the acids in your stomach kill any germs. Then I found out the film was NC’s project and he directed and I didn’t like him even more. Hope he gets what he deserves.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here you go people

For the record first thing I ever saw NC in was Kidulthood I didn’t like him at all just a vibe I got I also found the film distasteful especially the line from the schoolgirl I think played by Jamie Winston when she sucks off the drug dealer and swallows his load her friend says a bit later don’t you worry about aids from his come ? To which she replies no the acids in your stomach kill any germs. Then I found out the film was NC’s project and he directed and I didn’t like him even more. Hope he gets what he deserves.
I hated those films, it feels like some of them never get out of the ‘character’ they play. It’s like what happened with Adam Deacon, there’s a possibility that the kind of roles they play and stories they’re getting wrapped in continues into their real life and escalates further and further. Where does the line get drawn from the drugs, drink, violence and behaviour that they play as a part in a film on camera to the real world as themselves?

Reactions: 5
Disappointed by some of the comments here. If I tell you my house was burgled, but I don’t want to make a police report, would you question my decision or what happened?
I agree, there are reasons sometimes, fear being one of them. Rich people in power especially I imagine one not to report.

Reactions: 5
Also noticing how many other actors he’s worked with are now throwing him under the bus!
They might not directly admit they knew what he was up to but they’re not denying it or protecting him either. Good on them for that!

Reactions: 6
I always got a bad vibe from him too. I always thought he seemed like a humourless insecure prick, just generally unpleasant and I wouldn’t wanna work with him he seems so up himself. I always thought anything he produced was rubbish, like Bulletproof a Bad Boys rip off or Twist (one of the producers) absolute garbage and it doesn’t surprise me that Kidulthood etc was sexist and gross. With hindsight now watching interviews, I can see malignant narcissism in him. It’s a good thing he’s been exposed, there’s no doubt in my mind he would have gone on to rape women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I always got a bad vibe from him too. I always thought he seemed like a humourless insecure prick, just generally unpleasant and I wouldn’t wanna work with him he seems so up himself. I always thought anything he produced was rubbish, like Bulletproof a Bad Boys rip off or Twist (one of the producers) absolute garbage. With hindsight now watching interviews, I can see malignant narcissism in him. It’s a good thing he’s been exposed, there’s no doubt in my mind he would have gone on to rape women.
If he hasn't already.

Reactions: 4
So Christina Chong and Mandeep Dhillon have gone public highlighting his behaviour. Chong’s character had sex scenes with him then she was killed off .. did he get handsy and she said duck off and then he killed her off due to the rejection.

mandeep Dhillion only appeared in one season, 2 ex eastenders actors who worked with him went public without views. The 2 that don’t sit well are Ashley Walters and Jason Maza - Walters has pretty much washed his hands and Maza hasn’t said anything - I can’t help but think these 2 were some kind of enabler and wrote it off as banter or to protect their own skin because they know how it went down with Deacon.
Maza was in hood films and Walters went on record years back saying he was desperate to be part of it

Reactions: 3
I'm just wondering why this is all coming to light now?

Bandwagon time!

I hardly think it’s a bandwagon, what are they gonna gain from that exactly, most people are afraid to speak out against bullies & sex offenders in positions of power and influence, but when others do it gives them the courage to do the same. And the reason it’s coming out now is because it was announced in March that he was getting a BAFTA and of course for all those women that was the last straw, giving an award to an ‘open secret’ sex offender.

Reactions: 22