Noel and Liam Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel is on the one show tonight. Got to say that show is always a poor effort from the BBC and the presenters are idiots. So no doubt it will be a bland affair.

Reactions: 1
i swear if they ask noel about liam or a reunion...i'm so bored of that question and I cringe everytime they ask them it. It would take two mins of research to find the answer

Reactions: 1
i swear if they ask noel about liam or a reunion...i'm so bored of that question and I cringe everytime they ask them it. It would take two mins of research to find the answer
He gave a good answer to that! He said ' High Flying Birds will be reunited in 2023'

Reactions: 3
I can't stand both of them but I wish they would start talking again for the sake of their poor mother who has to put up with it all.

Thought I'd bump this as Liam is tweeting a lot and also I find it weird Noel loads of rounds of interviews whilst literally mentioning nothing about the divorce. He's even had interviewers ask how his Christmas and New Year went lol

Guessing the interviews were booked in before the divorce announcement and they’re to promote his new single and upcoming album. Any questions about the split will be strictly off limits - I can’t imagine Noel discussing that anytime soon!