Noel and Liam Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with another documentary coming along marking 25 years since Knebworth I'm sure they'll get all the questions about getting the band back together etc.

From the secret celeb gossip thread I got the impression they weren't too well liked on here. Have people met them? Is it all a front?

Reactions: 2
Noels quite shy and can be prickly with people. Quit hard drugs years ago and seems to have a stable life.

Liam’s actually pretty nice until he has a few drinks

My husband is a twin and his twin brother met his wife watching Oasis at Knebworth. I was at their last ever gig at V festival- it was shocking - we ended up waking off to watch someone else.
My husband randomly met Noel and his wife in Vegas and said he was lovely - quite shy, but made time to talk.

Reactions: 3
My friends and I met Noel and Bonehead in 1996. Bonehead was walking up to Piccadily Station so we decided to follow him (teenage girls 😁). He was only meeting Noel! We asked for their autograph, it was just after the IRA bomb, they spoke to us for a few minutes about it, signed our pieces of paper and were both really nice and chatty to us, this was when they were getting really famous too.

Reactions: 4
Me and hubby were walking in a near deserted street in Rome. I said is that you Noel ?to a fella across the street, he took off his glasses and walked over to us. He was SO lovely , asked about us, had a few photos chatted away all in all a nice bloke

Reactions: 7
I love love love Oasis, and there stuff when they went separate ways. I think there is as real divide and you are either Noel fan or Liam fan now (or in my circle you are). I loved Britpop and all the fun that came along with it!

I love love love Oasis, and there stuff when they went separate ways. I think there is as real divide and you are either Noel fan or Liam fan now (or in my circle you are). I loved Britpop and all the fun that came along with it!
I try to see the good in both. They also annoy me in different ways as well lol

Reactions: 1
I love Noel. He's absolutely hilarious and very droll. I can't stand all the posturing Liam does, he's like a stroppy 3 year old.

They couldn't stand the sight of each other when I saw them play Coventry just before they split up. Liam disappeared for much of the set, leaving Noel to do most of the singing. When Liam was present, he was either baiting Noel or the crowd.

First 2 albums hold massive nostalgia for me...maybe even Be Here Now as it came out the day of my GCSE results. I don't follow either of their solo careers, Liam's voice doesn't cut it live anymore. They'd make an absolute mint if they did get back together though. It's easy to forget just how big a deal Knebworth was at the time. Something like 4 to 5 % of the population applied for tickets.

Reactions: 5
I was pro *Noel - have seen and massively enjoyed the HFBs many times - then I watched Supersonic and switched “sides”. I think it’s very telling that their older brother, Paul, and Bonehead are in Liam’s camp.

*Simply because Noel has been more active and the band were easy to catch at festivals most summers.

Reactions: 5
Liam annoys me as he sings far too many Oasis songs in his sets. Kinda just happily rides that wave when his solo stuff isn't all terrible. I imagine the crowd at his gigs would be twats as well. He also needs to stop answering questions about Noel in interviews, his interviews in general are poor.

Noel is a much better speaker in interviews, always throws an interesting story in there. Very engaging. However his celeb name dropping does get tiresome at times. Nobody cares Weller is your mate.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Oasis, yet I acknowledge the fact they are both pricks. Noel is a talented prick and Liam was a hot prick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So with another documentary coming along marking 25 years since Knebworth I'm sure they'll get all the questions about getting the band back together etc.

From the secret celeb gossip thread I got the impression they weren't too well liked on here. Have people met them? Is it all a front?
Haven't met them, but went to a couple one Oasis gig before they split (I was a heartbroken 17 year old) and have been to a few of their solo tours.

I love them both equally and can happily admit they can both be massive wankers to other people and each other at times, but who isn't?

I suppose if you were constantly reminded of a family feud, you'd say things you didn't mean too. They're not the first brothers or band member to dislike one another, it's almost a rock and roll cliche, but for some reason the press can never talk about much else when either one is mentioned.

I'm looking forward to the Knebworth film, but I'd happily watch endless amounts of Oasis nonsense 😂 I doubt we'll ever see a proper reunion, but I live in hope, if not as a fan, then as a mum of sons!