Noel and Liam Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how much money theyll make when they reunite. Liam wants it and I can't see Noel turning it down.

Noel turns it down precisely because Liam wants it and needs it. It was this that made me wonder about Noel, in Supersonic Paul said it had been “unbrotherly” of Noel to turn down Liam’s request to reunite the band and help Liam financially.

Almost no one else behaves a objectionably as this pair.

Reactions: 5
Imagine how much money theyll make when they reunite. Liam wants it and I can't see Noel turning it down.
I think Noel's been offered a few deals but turned them down. Don't think he can't get over Liam trying to sue him and his rants on twitter.

Reactions: 1
liam is definitely immature but he's funny. He's started to say nicer things about noel at times but I think he insults him cause he's hurt - not an excuse but watching old clips of them in docos is just sad. Yeah feel bad for Peggy and their kids

I used to enjoy noels interviews cause he was harsh but funny, but he's toned down the funny a but now and he just seems bitter (still a little entertaining but bitter)

Reactions: 7
I love the whole nostalgia that comes with the music and the fact Liam is a complete twit but a hot one like someone mentioned! Bring back the 90s/00s

Massive, massive oasis fan and I was firmly Noel until recent years. Got to wonder why the family are close to Liam & not him. Plus I always thought Liam was a twit but I think he’s getting more tongue in cheek now. The sibling drama defo added to their reputation though and I’m 100% going to be one of those idiots paying over the odds for tickets if they reform.

Reactions: 6
Dont really care about Oasis anymore but just have to say that Liam circa 1994-1997 was THE most attractive man there ever was 🥵🥵

Apparently molly (liams daughter) is dating a Liverpool player now lmao.
It’s funny but I find the weird sexual jokes being made by men on twitter disgusting

Liam was just stunning back in the 90s- everything I was attracted to, good singer, swagger and the bad boy.

Now I actually prefer Noel. He comes across as a pretty good cool fella. He did Pick of the Pops on Radio 2 recently and his knowledge of music really came across.

Reactions: 2
I think Noel has become entirely awful.

And I spent years going to see NG’s HFBs. Had great times. Wouldn’t give him the time of day now.

I think Noel has become entirely awful.

And I spent years going to see NG’s HFBs. Had great times. Wouldn’t give him the time of day now.
At least he's got out of his annoying Hollywood name dropping phase. But I imagine lockdown probably had something to do with that. No LA parties for a while

I still love Liam. He is no longer hot IMO (the beard 😳) and still a prick, but he never pretended he wasn’t one. Noel is of course super talented but also sort of stuck-up.

I think they’re both very funny but Noel will always have my heart and he has more class. Liam shouting his mouth off to the press is tacky as duck and the things he said about Noels family - I wouldnt forgive him either.

Here’s the thing, both a pricks and I think we can agree with that but they have different ways of going about it.

noel is more held back so he comes across as nicer but he can be just as nasty but he can also be nice. Liam just lays it all in the table and sometimes I think his jokes get lost in translation because of that

Liam seems a bit more connected to his roots but in terms of anything

Reactions: 2