Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I agree Joe used to be so handsome but the lack of nutrition must be getting to him. I will slightly defend her cake though one time at work someone in the technology department made a chocolate and beetroot cake and it was amazing.

I remember Marcus saying ages ago how he felt he was bordering on having an eating disorder as he was becoming obsessed with what he was eating. This was around the time he was with Niomi and watching her with others I could see how she would bring that out in people

Reactions: 17

Gossiperina

I actually like Naomi... Like yeah she is boring but is the good kind of boring? And while I feel like other people (like Zoella) are very sad to sit at home all the time and so on..I actually think Naomi enjoys it in the healthy way..as in yes, she is home alone but she cooks, or does yoga or something productive at least as opposed to ordering takeaways every night while watching the same damn movie :cautious: She is probably not perfect like she pretends to be sometimes but she is definitely a better human being than most on Youtube. She really dodged a bullet with that Marcus.

Reactions: 17

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Just watched that bit of the vlog. She's manic. The whole thing around tagging foods 'healthy' 'unhealthy' is so wrong especially when we're talking toast and peanut butter.
I hate when people do that. Food is food. Anything in moderation is fine.

Wow. He had just done a run and she didn't want him to have TOAST. That is nuts. Smoothie bowls are not very filling at all. Let him have some carbs. She is really controlling and doesn't come across well at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I am so happy for. I like them both. Joe seems quiet but nice and I have always loved Niomi. She is very privileged but seems kind. I had butterflies watching their video. I like her ring, it is pretty but quite dressy. Not my taste but nice nonetheless. What an upgrade from Marcus.

lilamay

VIP Member
Her latest instagram post where she says she's 'so proud' of the lipstick... Proud of what exactly? Being pretty enough and having a large enough social media following of the right demographic to be asked to face an advertising campaign? For a boring lipstick from a non-cruelty-free company no less. And she says she 'created' this lipstick...all she had to do was go on an all-expenses-paid trip to Provence with l'Occitane, sip Rosé with the founder, and look at lipsticks. Proud indeed.

• Haha

notrealjobs

Blimey! Boring Niomi is moving to India! I really would never have expected her to do something cool and adventurous like this.

Genuinely think she's either going to become WAY more interesting and have some very cool content from this, OR she's going to hate being out of her privileged west london bubble and will end up moving back to London on her own pretty quickly. BUT if she sticks with it this could actually be the making of her and she could become a lot more likeable. She is definitely in for a shock but perhaps she'll just live in a mansion and only ever leave when she's being driven to somewhere equally posh. I'm actually quite excited to see this.

Ramster93

Chatty Member
She is the queen of passive aggressive. It's bizarre how much she can smile and laugh and grab him for a dance but then slip in all of those comments about his eating simultaneously.

Her run time obsession is grim. 47 minutes for a 10K is VERY GOOD. Hurting yourself while running is NOT GOOD. Stop for your fiance for crying out loud.

I can't believe how fit I used to think Joe was!!!

• Heart

Shopifyspotify

Actually there are a few things wrong with peanut butter, it's high in goitrogens so not good for thyroid, also one of the nuts highest in omega 6 which creates an uneven balance. It's also inflammatory, it's a nut that is very high in mold as well, and high in saturated fat. (though some saturated fat in the diet is of course fine!) Niomi probably knows this due to her orthorexia. The fact that she made her birthday cake a clean one.. I'm into a whole food paleo lifestyle but even I will have a fricken sugary trifle on my birthday lol. Also Joe does really act like he is lacking B vitamins, very disorientated.
Seriously? He ran, he wanted to eat protein and carbs to refuel him. Peanut butter isn't going to kill him, don't demonise food

Reactions: 15

earlgrey

VIP Member
Niomi has always lived in a bubble but her isolation vlogs are really something else. She's acting like she's having a relaxing holiday, she can't keep the smile off her face, and everything is perfect, beautiful, the best. It's so tone-deaf. She spent about ten seconds at the very end of her new vlog acknowledging how lucky she felt to have an outdoor space, before quickly reminding us of her discount code to buy some organic tshirts.

Fleurdeforce is also incredibly privelidged with her beautiful house and fields to walk in, yet her recent vlogs are actually enjoyable and down-to-earth in my opinion.

Also so irresponsible of them all to have a big Easter dinner with Joes family, including his brother who does not live with them and a baby, and to post it online! And they've gone back to the outhouse now just the two of them, what is the point of isolation if you break it for a special occassion?

• Wow

onetreehill233

Off topic, but (unfortunately) it's much easier if you're planning to have kids to have the same surname as your partner. I know a few women who are in relationships with kids but never married, their children have the man's surname, which means if the mother tries to do anything for the child (medical stuff, and going on holiday) they have to bring the birth certificate to prove they are the mother.
??? What??? My mum’s had a different surname than me for my whole 28 years and we NEVER had any trouble with airports, immigration or anything? I’ve genuinely never even heard of this 😂

Welshgal

VIP Member
Ugh. Maybe it’s because I’ve been struggling with improving my running but ever since her comment about her slow 10k (something around 40-45 min) I’ve been so annoyed with her. Like who in their right mind thinks that’s slow?
And now the whole toast situation. How can she deny her finance - who’s twice her seize and weight - appropriate nutrition? She’s completely
in her own bubble and apparently not even “Joey” is in it

The ring definitely isn’t to my taste but how cute was he when she was saying she loved it? I’m happy for them, they seem genuinely in love and the glow just radiated out of them.
Zoe and Alfie, on the other hand, it it EVER happens with them it’ll be the most awkward video ever 😂

yellowmango

I remember she once commented on Joe taking an extra snack or extra portion of food or something as if it's really strange. The poor bloke is over 6ft5 and a man who's not vegan, he's probably starving half the time having to eat scrambled tofu and butternut squash soup. Let him have an extra snack!

• Haha

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Niomi could have at least tried to look sad during the video, you could see she was trying her best not to smile. I bet she cant believe her luck

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Your loss Naomi...

0FE59754-97D3-4B66-83CB-B60060B73FA1.jpeg
1F826BC7-D6EC-4083-947A-4F3D159BF2C5.jpeg

They are just so sickly sweet I can’t buy it. And he’s back for a month away?
why would he want to go away for the weekend yet again whilst Naomi vlogs.

she probably told him she wasn’t moving anywhere (and she’d leave him and have it off with his brother) if he didn’t get her a ring.
bet the real Naomi is a bit of a bad ass who LOVES a plastic bottle and a good old straw.

im not a fan of the ring, but I like small pieces,
and joe is a bit of alright (with that stupid cap off) so I’d probably say yes regardless.

8 mid roll ads...... clever little gleam girl 🙂🙂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Quite jealous tbh. What an amazing opportunity.
Isn't her fella just out there for 6 months? Niomi will spend 95% of her time in Mumbai just swapping one Soho House for another. You'd probably see more of India in a 2 week trip then she will for her predictable jaunts for content.

This sums Naomi up perfectly.
Just take her at face value and accept she’s a lil environmentally conscious eco warrior 🙄
but don’t go reading the small print (or the nutritional value) because it doesn’t seem as good as it’s made out to be on closer inspection!!!
Gleam: Niomi we've decided you will be about ethics, natural and vegan lifestyle
Naomi: Oh no, won't that limit how much I can make?😖
Gleam: Good god no, you can still promote non vegan brands that test on animals, sell cheap petrochemical products and fly premium cabins all around the world. You just have to make a small fraction of your posts on brand and people will fall for it and ignore the hypocrisy especially if you vlog charity work.
Naomi: I feel so blessed 🤑

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel like joe is the type of guy who’s attractive.....
until he opens his mouth.

I just get nothing from him in her vlogs at ALL, even when he was talking about the engagement ring, he just seems so boring!

i feel if I was niomi I’d tell him to just look pretty and smoulder and leave the talking to me.

Granted she’s used to a life with Marcus Butler so I doubt intelligent conversation is high on her list of qualities required in a man.

its all so sickly sweet I might throw up.

• Haha