Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Is it just me or her hair line has receded quite a bit? I've seen so many malnourished vegans gradually losing their hair on YouTube, I hope the same thing isn't happening to her... (I know that it is absolutely possible to be healthy and vegan, not trying to say that all vegans are malnourished!)
It's probably traction alopecia, caused by pulling it back too tightly or/and styling it too often.

When she works out it does look like pulls it quite tightly into a ponytail.

Attachments

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't cross post from the other forum but a new member just posted about wanting to murder Niomi as if that was a totally casual thing to say and my own anxiety spiked up through the roof.

( this is so off topic I know I'm sorry but OMG. Earlier this week someone wished death about estee lalonde?? Maybe I'm watching too many true crimes videos but this is creepy).

View attachment 70923View attachment 70924
Weird. What was the stuff about Estee??

emm

VIP Member
9 times of 10 you can tell if someone went to the decent uni because they say they went ‘to’ Oxford, anyone who went to the crap one says ‘in’ Oxford (or whatever other city.)

I did Law at an RG and it always used to annoy me so much that in all her press stuff she makes it sound like she walked away from a guaranteed training contract, there’s an infinitesimal chance someone from UWE with those A level grades would’ve actually been offered a decent TC. Maybe at a crappy high street firm if she paralegalled for ages first but I’m sure that’s below the high and mighty Niomi.
I also don’t understand why you’d choose law if you’re not quite sure you want to do it as a job? If you just want a degree for the sake of it (so many jobs now just require a degree in anything) choose something easier!

Ellie2008

and that’s exactly what she’s doing. She’s a sales girl.

View attachment 79435
View attachment 79434

hilarious she talks about nothing but yoga, nut butter and veganism,
but she was blown away when her followers pointed this out to her 🤦‍♀️

but shoreditch/soho house in EAST London right...?
She was unusually opinionated in her latest video. I get the impression she normally tried to come across as neutral as possible.

A hotel in Dublin received an email a couple of years ago from an influencer saying let me stay for free in return for promotion. The manager was not impressed & shared it on social media, a little unkind but they must get so sick of stuff like that.

Hally34

VIP Member
It will be very interesting to see if Niomi takes Joe's Woodward surname when they get married.
I believe she has spoken up about women's issues before, and so probably would identify as a feminist but I know this is a particularly touchy area of feminism for a lot of people because there's such a deep rooted cultural standard of taking the man's surname. (I myself am a feminist but not sure how I feel!)

To be clear, of course it doesn't make you non-feminist for taking the man's surname. Women should do whatever they want without judgement (as that's what true equality is!) and you may have a completely valid reason for doing it (including but not limited to: not wanting to upset older generations, men being conditioned from birth to expect to keep their surname while women are conditioned the opposite, the man happens to have a career where it's important to keep the surname and the women doesn't, just liking the man's surname more etc. ). But, as a society, we should be moving away from this as the norm in order to achieve true equality. Ideally to a place where the name(s) used after marriage is a fair decision made by the couple that is best for them that doesn't prioritize the man just for being a man.

Niomi's "Smart" surname is ingrained in her brand, so it will be very interesting if she, despite that and her feminism, chooses to go with Woodward ( as her FIL is famous...)
Often the reason is if you are planning to have children, many would prefer sharing the same last name and not go down the double barrel route. It’s very rare for a man to be willingly to take their wife’s name. It’s a shame as Smart is a fantastic name. I expect she’ll keep it as her online persona/ work name