Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the sunsets we see aren't the same as Niomi's, hers is special, it's just different you guys even if it is the same sun we're all looking at.
---
I was going to say maybe her next place is just facing east, but I don't believe Niomi would know which way the sun rises and sets
Thank you for your beautiful message 🙏 🌟 🦋 but please don't confuse Niomi with basic science, stop being a hater! Love & Light 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she's going to a place where the sun doesn't shine it might mean that it's time for her to check her Substack account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she's going back to the basement flat in Dublin where the sun never shines...
Imagine she moves to Dublin, gets a place across the street from his parent's lair he's babysitting and continues to ignore his ass lol...I mean I can't but it would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine she moves to Dublin, gets a place across the street from his parent's lair he's babysitting and continues to ignore his ass lol...I mean I can't but it would be hilarious.
I think she should hook up with property king Forky for some summer fun!

Maybe she'll engage in some PDA with bald Carlo at Wimbledon this year.

She needs to give us something!!!

• Haha
Is she single again? Not caught up with her in a while .. what happened thought they were so inlove?! 🤣
They were…but then…something something moon…something something on the wrong path….some yoga happened…small animals were harassed…and here we are

• Haha
Is she single again? Not caught up with her in a while .. what happened thought they were so inlove?! 🤣
They were soo deeply in love it just didn't workout. The world wasn't ready.

Sorry Im sassy dry af today, major pms, wish I could send it Niomi's way, she loves that stuff. Oh moon....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They were…but then…something something moon…something something on the wrong path….some yoga happened…small animals were harassed…and here we are
You left out the most important bit - the RED BUTTERFLY that told Niomi to dump him.

Red Butterfly 1 - 0 Red Flags 🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 2