Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Whatever connections Niomi's family may or may not have, one thing's for sure: They do not have Woodward-level connections!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Went to IG to look for this bella girl.. I searched for Forky but couldn't find him.. it took me 4 long seconds to understand why 🤣🤣🤣
840D7A2B-F0E4-4515-A242-7484E13AE956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Was just about to say the same, what is this toxic nonsense attitude of only valuing people who you can get something out of in some way? Gross
Molly mae just said something similar, about how she doesn't have time for friends because that doesn't serve you, why prioritise that when you could grow your business/career. Odd thing to glamourize these days- after the awful 2020 and 2021 we've all had, I honestly care a whole lot less about work and way more about family and friends these days!

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
People on here seem to have some serious issues with Nimbobs family having money and hence being well connected.
Most likely, Nimbobs grew up in their massive house which based in Brighton is ridiculously expensive. We can assume that they have money. People with money surround themselves with people who have similar lifestyles and hence are ‘well connected’ as these people tend to have their own businesses which usually includes meeting successful people. And no, no one is referring to aristocrats or lottery winners.. but knowing wealthy people comes in very handy. Should Nimbobs stop being a YouTuber / influencer I am sure she can easily just get a very well paid job through her family and friends 🤣
omg why is it so important to you to say they are well connected 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m getting bored that there’s no JoAnna or ForkBobs couple announcements now. Get a move on lads or I want a refund

• Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
What I despise about Forky's #getitdone bollocks is that it assumes that challenges are things you set yourself for the purpose of personal improvement. Imagine having a life where the only real hurdles you have to jump are the ones you have made yourself for the purpose of keeping busy. No wonder it appeals to Niomi...it validates her wealthy, self-absorbed lifestyle.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I don’t get that part especially when he links small + thankfully + 💪🏻. What is that supposed to mean? Is it another way to say that being tall, big and strong make you an Alpha male which is eventually the ultimate goal that every man should have?

View attachment 939010
Yeah, tons of men don't like small dogs because they think they're girly. My Chihuahua, RIP, would have torn Forky's calf open if he looked at her weird. Meanwhile my Lab could see a serial murderer come in and give him kisses. Size has absolutely no correlation to strength or fierceness. But Forky and his tiny brain and likely other tiny body parts can't understand that.

ETA: obviously a huge dog could be stronger than a tiny one in absolute terms, but you know what I mean.

• Heart
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don’t like or dislike Anna but I find it odd anyone can think she isn’t someone who likes the limelight. She’s very loud and in your face, takes a LOT of selfies and videos of herself etc to put on Instagram…I think she does like to be the centre of attention, similar to Dimbobs. Niomi goads her followers into asking if she’s dating Bradley, Anna wants people to think she’s dating Joe so posts all these videos skimming past the unidentifiable male when you can see who everyone else is. It’s childish from both of them, idk if this is common for the kind of social circles they’re in or something, but honestly who has the time?

Hannabeth_

Omg Niomi for the last time Dior is not being generous by sending you a bag. You’re a fucking influencer. None of these brands are generous, thoughtful, or kind. It’s no different from them putting a bag in the window of Selfridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Why do I get the impression Niomis gran wouldn’t approve of him? Joes father was a Sir and the family mixed with royals, this guy’s dated Molly Mae and Caroline Flack. You just know Verity is thinking she did not climb the ladder for her granddaughter to be second to a love islander.
*Big T is carving Christmas dinner*

Forky: “Get it done, Nan!”

“It’s Terrina to you, prick.”

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Haha lol I am Niomi now? Ok I am wasting my time.
obviously you’re wasting your time— you’re on a gossip thread for someone you clearly like and are trying to defend. You’re not going to find likeminded people here and you’re not going to change people’s mind

• Heart

rjf123

Don’t think a friend of a friend of Niomi’s dial-a-shag should have her photos posted here/be talked about? Uncalled for and irrelevant to Niomi’s thread

• Heart
Reactions: 40

irvinelane

VIP Member
Happy New Year from Joey! 🎊🥳🎉
It sure depends on each one’s personality, but I’d rather have this kind of chill moment than a wild party with lots of alcohol and women wearing a dress as short as a T-shirt. To me, the stories about Bradley’s parties (all parties, not only the one from yesterday) mainly show vulgarity. Not my cup of tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 40