Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Dear tattlers darlings ( daaaaahlrings) ! I'm signing off for christmas from the nimbecile doom 🤡💩to not get furious while being with family 😅 so wanted to wish you a happy holidays whenever you are !! You are real stars 🌟 🤩 the wisdom of interwebs and the beacon of hope in this influenzaaaa youchube madness ! ❤
Pahhhfect!Have a wonderful time 🥰💞

Christmas will be very quiet for us.........yeahhhh!! Cassie says-'Happy woof woof Christmas to Tattlers'.❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Guys I have a confession to make…after slating Anna’s 90s eyeliner repeatedly on here….today I was feeling worse for wear but had to go out to see more family and they’re people who like to take photos. I couldn’t be bothered to do liquid eyeliner and I honestly look like a naked mole rat without eyeliner. So I found an extremely old (probably had it since the 90s) stila kohl thing and did an Anna…not going to lie, I didn’t hate it 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

M@rkth3shark

Why are we talking about Niomi being an alcoholic??????!!!!!!!!
To be honest it unsettles me, she doesn't drink any more than your average person (that we know of anyway). I know almost every part of her life is talked about on here and almost all can be perceived as being too nitpicky, but I don't like that people go around saying she's drinking too much or an alcoholic. If you have lived with one/been raised by one then I don't think you'd be throwing the phrase around.

I think it's fair to critisise her for going against her morals and whatever she's declared about her diet in the past but just because she drinks alcohol doesn't make her an alcoholic.

Reactions: 51

serasera

Obviously I dislike Niomi but you have to hand it to her, she manages to snap up some cushy brand deals. Her own lipstick line with L'Occitane, an ongoing partnership with Dior, she had a selfie posted on the casetify instagram (which every second influencer shills and Nimbobs managed to get her face on their insta, I wonder how much she was paid for that), gifted luxury cars, I'm sure there's more but I haven't dug that far. Brands must be impressed by her being an original Gleamer and maintaining a modicum of professionalism by actually attending events and meetings, I'd imagine the average influencer isn't all that impressive when attempting a conversation in a professional setting.

I can't imagne living such a shallow life and maintaining a sense of self worth and satisfaction in my job. These people are human billboards.

A bit about Dior - Like all luxury designer brands, they have a questionable track record. John Galliano was fired for making anti semitic comments that were filmed, and Natalie Portman wanted to quit her ambassadorship of Miss Dior, she's Jewish, but I believe contractual legalities meant she stayed on. Maria Grazia's taste tends to err on cultrual appropriation and romanticising class stratification and colonialism, but that's only my opinion. The toile de jouy, Niomi's gifted bag, has an orientalist jungle motif on it, why these white women find it fashionable to adorn their lives with these prints is beyond me. Toile de jouy became popular in 18th century France, with aristorcats decorating their homes with motifs of domestic and agricultural labor, it was an obscene display of privilege within seigneurial feudalism, and Dior have tried to bring it back into popularity (it's always been around). Luxury fashion and wealth are just truly bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

palmer

Chatty Member
It's crazy to me how Dumbo went from having one single thread spanning across 5 years to having one of the most prolific threads on this forum. She literally has gone through more than 30 threads in like 2 years. Speaks volumes about how badly she fucked up and what an absolute trainwreck she's been since her breakup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

rjf123

Hahahahahaha I’m two wines deep and need to confess to you guys. Please forgive me!!

My husband and I ordered sushi for dinner tonight and they didn’t include chopsticks. You know where this is going…

We ate SUSHI with FORKS!!!!

Brad the influencer eh? Who woulda thunk it 🤪

Hahahaha I was laughing so hard and my hubby - who doesn’t know and certainly doesn’t care about Niomi and her dial-a-shag - had no idea why I was laughing. Don’t worry besties I’m gonna order us some chopsticks of our own 🤣🤣🤣

(I can’t bare the thought of eating food with my hands haha I think it’s part of my OCD on food!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

sitkx

VIP Member
I swear the whole 👌🏽 being a “white power” sign was a hoax started by 4chan to troll people?? Am I wrong?

The assumption that Niomi is a white supremacist to me is hilarious, I’m sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

irvinelane

VIP Member
What a joke. She really thinks that she's some busy career woman who's been through it all to give advice to others. I'd love to see her 'never ending to do list':

5am - wake up
6am - go for a walk, get a coffee
7am - answer emails accepting freebies
8am-12pm ????
12pm - have a small bowl of soup
1pm - 10k run
2pm - 5pm????
5pm - ponders instagram captions to convince others that she's loving life
6pm - bath
7pm - 9pm dinner and drinks with Forky
9pm - stalks Joe on instagram
10pm - bed after yoga
« Stalks Joe on Instagram » 😅

8am-12pm be like
1641402790090.jpeg

2pm-5pm be like
1641403083121.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

sitkx

VIP Member
it’s just genius to put an open flame right next to some dried plants. I’m guessing she’s trying to burn down the shed so she could move out already
22A2A79E-49CE-4D2A-9F42-F2726246F955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45