Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg95

VIP Member
these wellness retreats love to cherry pick from centuries of ancient traditions and holistic practices and they come away with nothing but stuff that supports disordered eating. they totally ignore the context and logic behind the practices they're pulling from. like many of you said, eating miso soup can be a PART of breakfast and not the WHOLE breakfast. they do the same with chinese medicine and indian ayurveda. so tired of these affluent white people acting as culture vultures and spouting off totally incorrect information and citing countries with rich histories to do it. starve yourselves if you must but leave asia out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AnnaMel

Her reply to a comment under her hair shoot was hilarious, I can seriously imagine this peacock sitting in her garage attic at night striking desperate poses at her self timer. What a sad life.

View attachment 825772

Also can't tell if she's trying to be funny or just being passive aggressive here.

View attachment 825774

Her IG stories with the Q&A are atrocious.

View attachment 825776

What she's really saying is "I'm so happy I didn't pursue law because then I would have to have an actual job"

Wow that bottom line..

View attachment 825777
Didnt she say in one podcast that she knew they had had problems but was determined to marry Joe at all costs? She voluntarily wanted to become an unhappy married woman just for the married status.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Nothing screams 'I'm a bookworm' more than reading two books a year (one of them being a heartbreak journal) and posting a million stories about the process.

Bookstores are sacred places and the fact that she visited one only to feed her followers' illusion of being a well-read, erudite lifestyle guru is making me irrationally angry. 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

earlgrey

VIP Member
It’s a colon cleanse. Basically flushes all the 💩 out of your large intestine.

According to Google:
“Generally, a professional called a colonic hygienist performs the colon cleanse while you rest on a table. It involves sending approximately 60 liters of fluid through a tube into the rectum. Toxins are then expelled through a different tube, and the process is repeated.

Practitioners of colon cleansing say you can reap numerous benefits by removing the toxins from your digestive system. They say it can lead to weight loss, better digestion, increased energy, and clearer thinking. But most of these claims are unproven and lack scientific support.”
Will it get the stick out of her ass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

sitkx

VIP Member
It’s becoming genuinely hard to watch her unravel like this. It’s like the more time passes after the break up, the more insane she’s getting. Wtf is going on…She should be getting better, but she’s getting worse every month

she also definitely let this comment get to her head 🤣
3DF9F480-66FE-4A56-87A1-A4E73DD3E302.jpeg

ETA: not me going through the trouble of covering that person’s insta handle, only to leave it uncovered in Niomi’s reply lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Lovemeabitoftea

It’s not the usual loan from Jaguar/Mercedes. This turd was literally gifted an entire car by Jaguar. I looked up the E-Pace and its base price is £36,015, which is currently equivalent to $66,392 AUD for my Aussie folks and $49,549 USD for the Americans on here.

I hope influencer culture is a phase that’ll eventually die out and in ten years’ time, we’ll look back and think ‘what a wild time that was for narcissistic good-for-nothings!’

• Sick
  • Angry

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Wtf. So many people (including me) save up for quite some time for that or can't afford it at all and she has an audacity to be too lazy to wear them regularly when a) she's rich, 2) got them for free. So fucked up.
I was always told that money you gain with ease you spend with ease. In her case she doesn't even have to spend her money, she gets these things for free and doesn't even seem to realize how much they cost and what that cost means to a person with a regular income. No wonder she doesn't appreciate it. She is sitting in a resort that she doesn't pay for, taking a break from a job that she doesn't take seriously.
It's the same story as with her clothes and her constant need of decluttering them. She always boasts about the fact that she clears out her closet so regularly and gives things away constantly and how amazed her family and friends are at the amount of things she gives away. I'm not even going to get into the fact that having that absurd amount of clothing rotating in and out of her closet is BEYOND detrimental to the environment, but her touting cleaning out your closet as "the sustainable choice" is just a joke.
She always looks so smug when she is showing the bags and bags of things she is going to give away or throw away and hammers on the fact how good it feels and how great it is for the planet. She does not even realize the cost of these things, monetarily and in terms of environment and keeps telling people to get rid of things at that rate. It is such a privileged and also twisted message. Well yeah, of course that is easy for her to do. The clothing is given to her by brands not friends or family, so there isn't an emotional component to the gift, and she also didn't buy anything herself. Plus she can be sure that she will just be given at least the same amount of things again in the future. And even if she doesn't she has more than enough money to just buy them again. Notice how she has never gotten rid of the shoe collection she bought herself when she first started YouTube. By her own logic these shoes would be an item she'd have to declutter. She hasn't worn them in years and they are just gathering dust. Yet, since she paid for them, she won't. Newsflash, most of us paid for every single item in our closets. Crazy concept for someone like Niomi to grasp.
Under her circumstances it would be easy for anybody to give up things The more responsible message is to reduce your consumption and to carefully think about the purchases you make in the first place (which many of us do already. Either because of conscious choice or out of the necessity of not having the cashflow to update our complete wardrobe every few months). She has so many clothes, from dresses to workout gear to bikinis, that she seems to wear once and then they disappear. She paints herself as eco-conscious and yet she tries to tell people that they should just get rid of their stuff and get new stuff that she tries to sell in the next video or sponsored post.
I would REALLY love an insight into her monthly spending. Just to see what she actually pays for herself and how many of these things she then claims as expenses for her business. Almost all the trips that we listed earlier were gifted stays in the hotels and I am almost positive that they would pay for food and stuff as well. The rest she can just file as a business expense. Then there is the trip that she went on with her family. Probably didn't spend anything on that one either.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Exactly . Bish goes alone to a fully organized and paid retreat and suddenly is an expert in solo traveling. Please...like her taking ONE book and taking a picture in a library is making her a bookworm🙄
She is an expert at nothing except whining.
Cut the crap will you? Perhaps you finally understood what means to fully pack and unpacked on your own without forcing your partner. What clown.

Which means she is FAKE all the damn time.
yeah she is acting as if she is backpacking around Asia by herself, a comped stay at a spa is hardly "solo travel". The more she goes on about being happy alone the less I believe her

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Niomi's insistence on telling everyone she is happy -when she seems anything but- reminds me of Tanya Burr. Tanya has looked completely dead behind the eyes for going on three years now, but she insists she is the happiest she's ever been. When asked about her rapid weight loss, Tanya said it was because she is 'just so happy, guys,' which nobody believed. Nims is giving off similar vibes.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The stuff about the law degree is baffling. She loves to make out she ‘turned down’ a career in law whilst completely neglecting to acknowledge how extremely competitive it is just getting in to the field? The degree itself is the easy part, what comes next (LPC, trying to get a training contract etc) is the almost impossible part for most people. It is so competitive! And extremely demanding.

From what I can see of this woman- I highly doubt she is intelligent or hard working enough to have succeeded past the degree part. And yet she makes out like she turned it down 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Tbh that 'unhappily married' comment also just sounds like she's bitter that someone is unhappy in their relationship but they haven't given up, or their partner hasn't given up on them, like Joe did when he was unhappy with her. I expect it rams home to her that someone who leaves an engagement and 4 year relationship has to be very unhappy as when things are that serious it's not something you do lightly. You can absolutely tell she would be thinking 'well I'm so much better than these people, why did my unhappy partner leave me but she is still in her marriage with problems that haven't killed it off.'

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211018-202201~2.png

"Not a paid partnership" when the whole trip was gifted and she's playing dumb pretending like people are asking about the smoothie. She's the actual worst.
Both middle comments are gone now but she did leave the one tagging Joe.

• Haha
  • Angry

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Guys I think the mistake we've made is falling into the trap of thinking Niomi knows or cares about nutrition at all. I mean this is the woman who says things like 'blueberries are so great because they are a superfood' and that's the extent of the information 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
It's a bit difficult for me to get into this too deeply, but what is left of Niomi when you take everything away from her? Who is she as a person? What values and morals does she still have?
A few years ago I lost my health (and I can never get it back), as a result I lost my job, my income, my hobbies, my freedom (and ability to leave the house), a lot of friends and colleagues. That was and still is hard to deal with every single day, there are so many real struggles I have to deal with that a lot of other people my age (30) may never have to deal with, let alone at my age. But! Even behind all of that, there are still a lot of things that make me .. me. In real life, I still care a whole lot about everybody and everything around me, I still love taking care of pets, flowers, plants, and nature in general. I am still an ethical vegan, I still do my best to be as sustainable as possible, I still try to be as friendly as I can to people I meet, I still learn about issues in this world, I still educate myself, I still debate with people, I am still a curious cat.
If you would take Niomi's health and/or beauty away, what would be left of her? I honestly can't think of anything. If you take away her health and money, what is left of her? She has no morals to hold on to, nothing she actually stands for that can lift her up when she feels deflated. We saw and see how she handled her break up and although that is life changing for sure (she saw her whole future with him), it's not something you can not work on to overcome unlike physical disabilities (like, I can not therapy myself healthy/ier).
People like her frustrate me.

• Heart
  • Sad