Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Wait. She was actually given the car to keep?! I noticed she showed the licence plate the other day and thought she did that because the car was just on loan. Maybe she's swapping it out for a personalised plate...

What next? #Gifted houses for influencers?
If only she could be gifted a fiancé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ramster93

Chatty Member
This bitch got dumped and she’s talking about having high standards. SHE got dumped. She didn’t do the dumping!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Niomi could be a natural beauty by the same standards. She has harmonious features, healthy skin, slim body, full hair. But she's not using that to her advantage at the moment. And I think some effort (and some lip filler, lol) has gone into the creation of the wild and attractive adult Anna Hernaman. She doesn't seem to have been as loud and boisterous as a child, as she comes across now. Some of her gregariousness may be a cover for insecurity and shyness. But she seems to have grown into her personality, and it must be authentic enough for her to maintain close friendships throughout the years, something that Niomi hasn't achieved. But I agree, most women would be devastated to be replaced by someone like her.

kZnnhcu.jpg
QtFcRLh.jpg
VX7RbF7.jpg
c9AIOyF.jpg
0yzNlsx.jpg
WA8Lq5x.jpg
It looks as though she has dropped weight -certainly from her face- She is very skinny now. I'd love to know her secret with all that pasta she supposedly eats!

I think I'm on my own here, but I've never considered Anna to be wildly attractive. When I look at her what I mostly see is sun damage and a very dated eyeliner habit. She's a pretty girl but I don't think she's in a whole other league to Niomi. Also, from what I've seen on her IG her personality is very annoying, OTT and try hard. She's playing the 'cool girl,' for sure, but I'm not so sure she was 'cool' with Joey refusing to go public with their relationship.

Since we love to speculate, I do wonder who Joey's next serious girlfriend will be. I'm picturing someone classy and demure, from a similar background to his, who he will end up marrying. He'll marry the real version of the woman Nims was pretending to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Yel

Chatty Member
I wonder what people think is worse, having fake book wallpaper or staging an office with books that you'd never read all for the aesthetic? I'll use Ali Gordon as an example for this, but so many on insta have a fake office with real books just sat there for decoration.

Capture.PNG
Screenshot_20211012-085938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-085927_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-090542_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh you guys are such trolls! She needs the car to pickup all the freebies sent to gleam HQ. Thankfully this plug in hybrid is exempt from the congestion charge so she can zip around central London for free #sustianablelife #theenvironment #consciousliving

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lalisa

If I knew I was going to be dyeing any hair on my body, the last thing I'd do is wear a white top. What a plank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Callan

VIP Member
I know that I don't own reading or anything but it legit pisses me off when she says "my happy place" about bookstores, like fk off NImbobs and get back to staring at your reflection.

• Haha
  • Heart

sitkx

VIP Member
Can’t believe she said that during her solo travel “there’s no pressure to look or act a certain way. No one to impress. It’s just you being unapologetically you” when she’s been posting non-stop selfies and Instagram stories of herself with a stick up her butt, like ??????

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
With another flight coming up, I’d like to point out ‘Little Miss Sustainability’ Niomi’s recent flights -

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini

I’m certain I’ve missed a few. These trips have been back-to-back and interspersed with several breaks to Cornwall and Soho Farmhouse.
I’m going to quote my own post from a few days ago and update Flyomi’s recent travel - and I’ll keep doing this to show her greedy attitude and that her preaching about sustainability is pure bullshit.

June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Bath
July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini
October 2021 - Cornwall
October 2021 - Alicante

• Angry
  • Wow

oshare

VIP Member
Colon cleanses are very bad for you. I can't believe people still actively promote and do this! Apart from the common side effects, if it's performed by someone non-medical (like people in retreats often) they can injure the patients and cause life-long issues. Your digestive system and bowels already remove toxins on their own. You also need to keep the beneficial bacteria in your gastrointestinal system to aid in digestion. If you keep removing them by using laxatives or keep doing these stupid cleanses you will f'up your digestive system really badly (and as a result your system will get "lazy" so you have to keep doing them).

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211013-080002.png

The sustainability expert, Flyomi, strikes again! It's so in line with her ethos. (Did anyone notice how she doesn't use that word anymore lately? Maybe even she realised that she doesn't have any!?!?)

When people called her out for her last trip to Greece there were some others in the comments defending her. And amongst them an absolute gem of someone saying that we don't know if she went to Greece by train. She blatantly posted pictures out of the plane window and this genius tells people they don't know whether she maybe took a train 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's see what they say this time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I would LOVE to be in charge of the data analysis showing whether anyone actually uses influencer codes. Honestly, I'm dying to know how effective it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Callan

VIP Member
The more you guys dig up about this Bradley douchebag the more I dislike him, it's incredible. His actual creep factor goes up daily. I'm surprised he doesn't ask the "females" he bangs to wear a mask of his face so that he can see what he loves the most, his own reflection. Just like Nimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Good morning loves.. Time for a new pawfect thread!
Thank you for the pawfect title @Hannah Banana and for the inspo @ILikeToWatch

So the last thread was almost all about the WE away with her new fling the non official relationship reveal with Forky Bradley whateverhisnameis.. they spent the whole time on insta stories tagging each other.. because that's pawfect love people.

In other news, it seems like Dimbobs had a new personality shift and her sustainability vegan plant based oh better than though diet and lifestyle is over… nothing confirmed yet but we think that she is not plant based anymore and she is accusing her followers that they are psychopaths because they labelled her according to what she eats…. euh ok.

She went on 3 vacations (?) and barely spent any time in her new homebobs. And she had the 1 year anniversary of her smartskin brand.. We still don't understand who buys that shit, I don't think she knows either.

I leave you with this glamor shot from that infamous WE...
1633854341290.png

EDIT: don't forget to vote ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

easttowest

That hair post she just posted to Insta....literally the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. I could barely even look. Has she had a psychotic break?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lovemeabitoftea

they do the same with chinese medicine and indian ayurveda. so tired of these affluent white people acting as culture vultures and spouting off totally incorrect information and citing countries with rich histories to do it. starve yourselves if you must but leave asia out of it.
Preach 🙌
I seriously hate when white influencers steal practices from other cultures and whitewash them so that they’re palatable for the Western consumer. It’s everything from yoga (which Niomi seems to think originated in a chic Notting Hill studio in the last ten years), to gua sha, acupuncture, cupping & various other components of Traditional Eastern Medicine.

It’s perfectly fine to appreciate aspects of different cultures, of course, but when their heritage/history is ignored, and they’re positioned as something brand spanking new, discovered by affluent white influencers who then become the authority on them... No.

Sorry for the rant. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

EGuyUK

Chatty Member
The last time she talked about surgery, she just had the freckle in her eye removed. Probably something similar but she needs an entire day of rest, yet instead of resting, she’s fishing for sympathy on Instagram.
Is it me, or has she kept her hospital band on her wrist to 'prove' she had a procedure?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I think the most annoying thing for me is how every single thing she posts has to be something with a caption of, ‘aren’t I soOoOoO crazy and yet down to earth? What will Niomi do next? Let’s talk more about how uniquely Niomi I am and how I’m so lovingly not like other girls’. And yet she has the most basic, typical white blonde Instagram girl life and content ever. She’ll do a full glamour shot and put literally one hair askew, then do a caption like ‘trying to take a picture and of course this is my hair’. She posts herself reading a book like, ‘only I would be reading on a Friday night’. ‘I would forget my lip gloss!’ ‘Only I would wear socks’, ‘Guess this is the best I’m going to look on this wild Saturday’, etc., etc.

It’s this complete self-absorption and belief that everyone finds her so relatable and hilarious, and yet she never actually posts anything remotely interesting or different at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44