Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ebazza

Sorry sorry, hate to be that gal, but would someone mind just updating me on who Anna is? Joe's new GF? How do we know about her? Thaaanks!

Reactions: 2

puddingnotgood

Someone in the last thread mentioned Nimbobs family background, the part about her dad never being in the picture. I recently found out about her. Anyone could explain what’s up with her dad situation?

Nitfey

VIP Member
Niomi smart #29 it is, creating cringe selfies, envy married couples and friends

Niomi smart #29 it is, her happiness is a mess, has no one to impress ....give me next a mercedes !

imsorryabtthisacct

No I still don't get why she couldn't lift the table herself, building it upside down and pulling it upright?
I have a similar marble table. While you can assemble it on the floor, it can feel a little scary when you try to flip it on your own. If you lose control of it the marble can crack.

Reactions: 1

Sheabutter

VIP Member
I haven't really posted anything on here before just been reading and silently enjoying Niomi's downgrade in kind of every aspect, but I was actually thinking this kind of hair would suit her really well even in blonde? Would you agree? She should really really do something about her tremendous hair..
View attachment 825246
She looks like Kiernan Shipka in the finished product and that is a great thing. I’m ok with tonight’s content as a once in a while thing because why not? I come to social media to be entertained

Reactions: 1