Nintendo Switch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've finally bought one and it's making my commute a lot more enjoyable.

Mario Odyssey is great, but I'm currently addicted to Celeste. Such a great platformer thats so well designed - really tricky but not frustrating and 15 hours in but I've still got loads left to do.

Tempted to get la noir next

Skyrim and monopoly ?
Don’t hate on a classic!!!!!

I really reeeeeeeeeeeeelly want a switch but I’ve been told Skyrim is good (might be wrong!)

And who can turn down monopoly ? it’s a must have. ?
@TashaBoo might be a help here! ??

Reactions: 1
I've still got my Brighton monopoly that's never been used :LOL:

Skyrim sounds full on, I've heard people say they didn't even do the main mission and spent a month learning spells. I'm not sure if that a world I'm ready for

I completed and spent 160 hours on Mario Odyssey lol. I loved it.

I bought Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and became obsessed, complete nostalgia trip.

My personal favs are the Skyrim port and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm a huge Nintendo fangirl in general and can't wait until Animal Crossing comes out next year (y)

Reactions: 2
I never played Zelda before and got Breath of the Wild because of all the reviews, but I just couldn't get into it :( and traded it for Pokemon.

I completed and spent 160 hours on Mario Odyssey lol. I loved it.
Wow! I must have missed alot on that as spent no where near as long. I've kinda given up after the dark dark side of the moon and the bit after flying the dragon with those moving platforms and that moving gold ring

Did you buy this as a Zalfie fan girl ?
In my head you did ???
I'm offended! :ROFLMAO: I bought around 2004-5 so probably before youtube existed let alone zoella ;) I lived in Brighton way before her and think its a boring shadow of its former self, but I'm old now. It was a tit monopoly as all the spots are sponsored so they don't correlate to the prices.

I've bought Skyrim on the back of this thread, not even sure why as it looks all dungeons and dragons and roleplay. Least they do resell for a good price

Yel

I'm not sure if I should get animal crossing.

I just don't get it 😐 people talk of it being addictive and daily tasks. It sounds like something that'll add to my workload.

animal crossing, i’m addicted and it’s a problem seriously, had to force myself to turn it off today because otherwise i spend all day and night on it
also i have mario kart 8 which is really fun especially when you’re on online

i wanna get rollercoaster tycoon adventures next

Reactions: 2
I got one just before this lockdown started as after spending all day with my husband (and 2 kids but that’s the norm for me!) I would want something to do of an evening to switch off! I’ve been playing animal crossing and professor Layton....tempted to get two point hospital next

Animal crossing here too. Need more games but not sure what to get.

Yel

animal crossing, i’m addicted and it’s a problem seriously, had to force myself to turn it off today because otherwise i spend all day and night on it
You're not really selling it to me. Reminds me of clash of clans and all the time wasted on something so barely enjoyable but hugely manipulative.

I've started playing LA Noir, really enjoying it if not a bit tedious but love driving around a 1940's LA and there's not going to be a GTA6 anytime soon.

Just dance!! Iv had it for as few different consoles and love it on the switch.

80% sale starts tomorrow.. god help me.

If you like Mario odyssey type platform games, then you’ll love Luigi’s mansion. I first completed it in January and then played it again from the start last week. I love it. Marios odyssey was fab. I’m always gutted when I finish a game. Animal crossing hasn’t really been sold to me either. I’m waiting for ray man to arrive now.

Animal crossing. Two pong hospital and city skylines just now.
wasnt going to bother with Animal crossing but got it a couple of dats ago and boy is it addictive.