Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I didn't know who Nikkie was until today but watched her video and wow.

Now, this is really ignorant in my part but she says her fiance didn't know? If she had the surgery to make her genitals female would there not have been scarring or any kind of indication?

I just Googled it and this trans woman showed off her scars. I guess Nikkie could have said they were from something else? https://www.health.com/mind-body/jazz-jennings-scars

Reactions: 2
I would never have guessed. Changes nothing about my like for her. Hate that she was being blackmailed. The world is full of absolute arseholes.

Reactions: 2

Sambo1289

I had absolutely no idea, never would have guessed! The fact that shes been blackmailed is disgusting and I'm glad she gave a big fuck you to those arse holes.

Reactions: 1

Spoke

VIP Member
I have YT Premium and in total it's just over an hours footage, so would be better as a one off feature IMO.

Doc

VIP Member
I thought she might have been trans, first time I became aware of her was on the bbc makeup artist competition and I thought it immediately. It's sad that her hand was forced by a coward.

I honestly think it’s the current level of make up
application. That and she’s very tall. Back in the early days she literally looked the spitting image of one of my biologically female best friends.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Wow I honestly had no idea. What a brave video to post but so sad for her that she’s been forced to do this. No one should have to come out like that until they are ready. Whoever blackmailed her, well it backfired. She’ll get the love and support she deserves.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
So too faced are going in low I see.

View attachment 72085
quote:
this is Jerrod Blandino’s sister who works for the brand as well

the background if anyone is interested

“In the Shane Dawson docuseries about his makeup collaboration with Jeffree Star, Star revealed Too Faced has massively underpaid de Jager for her makeup collaboration with the company. Star claimed de Jager received just $50,000 as a flat fee for the palette, when profits reached over $10 million”

I always wondered what the beef was between nikkie and too faced. I guess that’s why she doesn’t use their products anymore!

IrishGryffindor

I think she included it because it's also an important part of the dating experience as a trans person (I would assume). If i had to tell a partner something like that, considering how a lot of cis people view trans people, I'd be flipping scared. There is no way to know how your partner will react and it's a little selfish but so, so understandable that someone would keep putting "the moment" off.

I hope her and Dylan's relationship is still gonna work out. I don't know if they ever talked about possibly having kids before getting engaged but I so hope for them that it's not a dealbreaker. Wishing them all the best! And so much love to Nikkie. It takes strength.
Exactly. Looked up her last boyfriend and they broke up in 2018 and he cheated on her. So that would hurt a lot too !
Dating must be so stressful as a trans person.
Exactly glad they're happy and hope they last ! And hope people leave her alone!

I’m really shocked right now, but also super happy for her. Whoever blackmailed her is a disgusting POS though.
Edit: she said that her and Dylan were working through it and dealing with it. So did he just find out?