Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So too faced are going in low I see.

4817B560-7360-40F1-88CC-5F1E434A24F1.jpeg

quote:
this is Jerrod Blandino’s sister who works for the brand as well

the background if anyone is interested

“In the Shane Dawson docuseries about his makeup collaboration with Jeffree Star, Star revealed Too Faced has massively underpaid de Jager for her makeup collaboration with the company. Star claimed de Jager received just $50,000 as a flat fee for the palette, when profits reached over $10 million”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Bostonx

VIP Member
Nobody knows how long he’s known for because she’s very private about her relationship. We know the minimum. She’s said he knows and they are working through it & she wishes she’d told him sooner which makes it sounds like it’s been recently anyways.

Reactions: 7

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Am I the only one who's not remotely surprised? I've suspected she was trans for ages. Not that it matters one iota, she's fab and being blackmailed is just dreadful. I'm reading a lot of positive comments for her today, I hope this is a comfort for her.

Doc

VIP Member
I agree, but when do you tell? At the first date? Before the first kiss? Or do you wait until things get a bit more serious?
Again, Nikkie herself said that she wished she had told him sooner, but he does know and is fine with it.
I’m glad he’s fine with it - I like nikkie, I think she deserves happiness.

I do however think trans people have an obligation to disclose their transition when striking romantic relationships. It’s only fair to the other party - gender fundamentally matters to many many (would argue the majority of) people in couplings. it’s not like disclosing if you have bad credit history or a criminal record. Lots of trans people agree with this position too. It’s absolutely fine not to want to date a trans person. It’s preference. You deserve to have the power and right to make that consent. Trans people can live their lives to the full in their reassigned gender but there are just some things you can’t pretend aren’t part of who you are or your history. And you just have to accept that romantically some prospective partners aren’t going to have it as their preference. That’s life, it is sometimes a bit shit.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Her cleft chin was cute. The teardrop chin implant doesn’t look natural to me. Had I known she was 6’2”?? & ever saw video of her standing next to fans (she never really showed that, right?) I maybe would’ve wondered. I’ve just always felt like she wasn’t a typical natural woman who wears makeup to accentuate her beauty. She chisels on the makeup & it all makes sense now. Now I can’t unsee the trans look. I stopped watching her yrs ago because I couldn’t relate.

*I say ‘she,’ but I feel (yet factual) it’s more likely that she has a male brain & she’ll never know what it feels like to be female. All the synthetic estrogen has made her overall facial shape similar to a senior female, years past menopause & likely in her 60’s. Dry skin, neck to shoulder ratio isn’t typical for a 25 yr old male or female. Many have commented on her wide neck.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I'm a little confused as the way she worded it made it sound like she had recently just told her fiance? Yet some people are saying he's known for ages.

I have to admit, I wouldn't be able to date someone that was trans. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to have a relationship with someone and for them to suddenly tell you that. I imagine you would need a lot of therapy to understand it.

If her fiance just found out...i will be surprised if they last. I understand why she wouldn't tell him as she's always been Nikkie to herself but I feel like you should always be honest with your partner. Like, that is a big deal, not something small. And he will have to tell his family and friends. It affects both of them.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I think her fiance did know, they've been together for years. She did say she wished she told him sooner, but what I understood she told him after a few months of dating.

Reactions: 6

teeeny

wow i am so shocked! the video is so brave can't believe there are still people out there who would use this to blackmail. It 100% will never think of her any differently than i ever did

Reactions: 5

No style rocky

She’s got class!
I thought tonight’s video was beautifully done. I hope her words will help many people to fully be themselves whether they are cis, trans, non-binary or gender queer 💙💗🤍💙💗

nobrains

I honestly think it’s the current level of make up
application. That and she’s very tall. Back in the early days she literally looked the spitting image of one of my biologically female best friends.
I think she has always looked all little masculine (looked back at old pictures) She also looks like she has had facial surgery i.e. her jaw. What avergae young woman has her jaw done, if you know what I mean? She is also extremely tall. I might be wrong about the facial surgery but I know lots of trans women feel more comfortable when they have had surgery to make their faces more feminine. Good ouck to her though and she has already been through alot

Doc

VIP Member
When you watch her first videos on YouTube there’s no way I would’ve guessed she was trans. I’d have said 100% biologically female if asked.

I think she’s looking drag-queenish nowadays (who isn’t though - I miss the wonky eyebrow naive look from 10 years ago)

capriallie

VIP Member
I think her fiance did know, they've been together for years. She did say she wished she told him sooner, but what I understood she told him after a few months of dating.
Yes that’s what I assumed too. If you were keeping it private and you’re a public figure it’s not really something you would reveal on the first date is it.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Sorry but the fact that she was seemingly in a serious, long term relationship with this guy before telling him is foul

Katiemay19

It's not very tattle but I really can't pass judgement either way.

I've no idea how hard it must be to be trans. Her money and fame must make it both more difficult and easier at the same time 😐
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
This must be a nightmare to know how to manage. I agree that it’s information that the other party needs to know but I just can’t imagine how you navigate that. There could genuinely be a risk of harm if you tell the wrong person (looking at statistics) so I can understand why it’s not your opening line on a first date.

Reactions: 4