Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people on this thread have been on here a long time, on other threads. Doesn't mean we are nikkis mates just because we require proof she eats actual shit, or gave a blozza at a kids party. Just means we weren't born yesterday and you are making it pretty obvious you're the same person on 3 profiles. At least make the spelling less shit on one of them

Reactions: 9
Ok so Nikki is eating shit, along with the rest of us apparently
Next!
Come on what else have you got? Is she shagging camels too?
If they give her a price she wouldn’t say no put it like that

I think calling her a show is nothing compared to what she really is the girl is eating Arub mens shit in Dubai

Reactions: 1
Nikki and jayde Eating logs of shit for money like 50k is going to last 5 minutes now days this be Nikkis new career. ( porta potties by Nikki )

Don’t with the teeth Ed the horse or what her breath fucking stinks to and I mean pongs had to hold my nose last time I spoke to her definitely infection and delay in that mouth with that smell Robbie put them teeth in her mouth poor lad didn’t think she would have them wrapped round other lads dicks now Arab mens logs of shit from are city doing that never known a skank like it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.