Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the ring in her latest story..how can they afford to live that kind of lifestyle? Everything is the best of everything between designer clothes, the car, the holidays, the ring I mean that ring must of cost thousandssss surely hair extensions business isn’t THAT good? I mean we have good enough jobs and are just about managing to scrape by Xmas.. I don’t get it🤷🏻‍♀️

Look at the ring in her latest story..how can they afford to live that kind of lifestyle? Everything is the best of everything between designer clothes, the car, the holidays, the ring I mean that ring must of cost thousandssss surely hair extensions business isn’t THAT good? I mean we have good enough jobs and are just about managing to scrape by Xmas.. I don’t get it🤷🏻‍♀️
Jesus it’s rotten it looks like a toy dress up ring for a child 😂 but it’s most likely credit cards and loans. They are probably in debt to their eyeballs. Or notice how Nikita’s card machine is always broken so she only takes cash……

Reactions: 2
The fact that is her third engagement ring too! Aren’t they supposed to be sentimental?!

Reactions: 1
Opinions on kat b nails she seems nice
Really nice girl from what I see but the one time I was in the salon I had my granny with me and the language of her and staff was awful, not professional at all..my granny was disgusted

Does everyone know her wains are perfect, the most beautiful, well behaved angels ever to grace this earth, they can queue in Disney no bother to them, they fall asleep on any plane they go on bla bla bla bla bla 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her with the food pics like she never stops eating. Ye don’t fool us love . One or two bites and that’s you . But make sure to get a pic first 😉

• Haha
How weird is it her filming her kids reactions every time she gives them something, so she can get validation. AND a brand new iPhone for a primary 2 or 3 whatever she is. That wee girl is going to be a complete dose when she's older

Reactions: 2
How weird is it her filming her kids reactions every time she gives them something, so she can get validation. AND a brand new iPhone for a primary 2 or 3 whatever she is. That wee girl is going to be a complete dose when she's older
God forgive me cause I know she’s a child but she already is a dose. She bursts into “tears” everytime she’s on camera even though she doesn’t know what she’s been given

Reactions: 4
As soon as her eyes open she’s goes straight in for a hug without seeing what she’s been given, whole thing looks to be rehearsed before hand 🙄

• Haha
I’m sorry but no wain at that age goes on like that, like a scene from corrie everytime she gets a present 🙄

Such a show off . Why does she have to put all on Instagram . Such a fake life she leads

• Heart