Nigel Farage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that saying that women earn less than men because they are worth less than men is a bit more than “clunky”. He also dismissed Trump’s comment about grabbing women by the pussy as a bit of silly bantz.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that saying that women earn less than men because they are worth less than men is a bit more than “clunky”. He also dismissed Trump’s comment about grabbing women by the pussy as a bit of silly bantz.
Worth less in the workplace, BECAUSE of maternity and the risk of going on leave, no other reason. If he’d said it was because they had smaller brains or something I’d agree with you.

Agree it’s not really his call to start spouting off about that though as a bloke, women massively struggle on that front and he’s speaking from a place of privilege

Reactions: 9
They wouldn't have had a nice breakfast and tea, if it wasn't mostly down to Nigel getting the answers right..... Thick as tit most of them....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They wouldn't have had a nice breakfast and tea, if it wasn't mostly down to Nigel getting the answers right..... Thick as tit most of them....
Nigel was indeed impressive last night, and like you said, if it wasn't for him being so knowledgeable they'd have won nothing. He also made me laugh when Danielle was screaming like a banshee after being pelted with critters when he said to the supposed caller; 'sorry about the background noise, we're having some work done'. 😊
---
By the way, I wonder who voted for Nigel to be camp leader that time when Nella had 3 votes - Nigel had 1. I remember thinking he'd get no votes at all, and when he did get one, I thought 'at least he has one friend in there'. Maybe Frankie? Any other guesses?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nigel was indeed impressive last night, and like you said, if it wasn't for him being so knowledgeable they'd have won nothing. He also made me laugh when Danielle was screaming like a banshee after being pelted with critters when he said to the supposed caller; 'sorry about the background noise, we're having some work done'. 😊
---
By the way, I wonder who voted for Nigel to be camp leader that time when Nella had 3 votes - Nigel had 1. I remember thinking he'd get no votes at all, and when he did get one, I thought 'at least he has one friend in there'. Maybe Frankie? Any other guesses?
I say it was Frankie!

Reactions: 4
1. Can't believe you're asking that.
2. Can't believe you're saying that.
The Guardian (of all papers) actually posted an article saying similar. That Brexit isn't the disaster some claim. So not sure why you're so shocked someone has said that.

I'm no fan of Farage, and voted to remain, but the hysteria from some on Brexit all these years later is ridiculous

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His grift is being an antagonist - that's all there is.

I still find it hilarious that so many of his supporters were up in arms over the whole Coutts thing - when you can afford to bank there, you ain't no man of the people.
Why was that hilarious?

Reactions: 7
*Also posted in the IACGMOOH thread but it's re Nigel, so ...*

See, to me, he's not the monster some would like to make him out to be. Yes, he objects to 100s of 1000s of people arriving on our shores in dinghies, from God-knows-where, their intentions being God-knows-what, and they're being better looked after than people already living here who've fallen on hard times, people who've worked and paid into the system maybe all their lives, and yet get no help at all.

There've been reports just this week of a few British people who've been living in their cars due to having fallen on hard times and not having anywhere to live - who've been found dead, frozen to death, in their cars - while people arriving on dinghies are promptly put up in warm hotels. For some reason the MSM won't report news like this, or aren't allowed to. So anyone who's willing to speak out about the likes of this gets my vote - and not only in the jungle. Fair's fair after all, if the UK can afford to accommodate all & sundry, why not their own citizens? Sorry for the essay, but this really makes me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nigel could always put his mouth where his considerable money is and house some British people who've fallen on hard times. Of course, he doesn't. Funny, that.

There's nobody who comes close to his grifting, not even Russell Brand. He's an amateur compared to Nigel.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
NIGEL THE FINALIST :)
1702079562448.png

---
Nigel could always put his mouth where his considerable money is and house some British people who've fallen on hard times. Of course, he doesn't. Funny, that.
So could the rest, Corbyn, Starmer et al

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're not obsessed with ranting about migrants being housed in hotels, are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
*Also posted in the IACGMOOH thread but it's re Nigel, so ...*

See, to me, he's not the monster some would like to make him out to be. Yes, he objects to 100s of 1000s of people arriving on our shores in dinghies, from God-knows-where, their intentions being God-knows-what, and they're being better looked after than people already living here who've fallen on hard times, people who've worked and paid into the system maybe all their lives, and yet get no help at all.

There've been reports just this week of a few British people who've been living in their cars due to having fallen on hard times and not having anywhere to live - who've been found dead, frozen to death, in their cars - while people arriving on dinghies are promptly put up in warm hotels. For some reason the MSM won't report news like this, or aren't allowed to. So anyone who's willing to speak out about the likes of this gets my vote - and not only in the jungle. Fair's fair after all, if the UK can afford to accommodate all & sundry, why not their own citizens? Sorry for the essay, but this really makes me angry.
Those people who come across are left to live on an absolute pittance every week (less than people from the UK on benefits) and are housed in the absolute worst of the worst housing and hotels (and I've worked in housing and seen temporary accommodation; it is not desirable) and the process for homelessness is the exact same as it is for people who are from here if they are homeless. What is convenient to both the left and right wing press is to not mention that local authorities have a statutory obligation to house everyone who is homeless. Absolutely everyone who is technically homeless, regardless. Whether that individual chooses to accept the (often dreadful and temporary) housing is an individual choice. It's tit, as in some local authorities if you turn down the options it lowers your priority, but that is where it stands.

I don't understand why folk don't contemplate how bad their lives must be to literally get in a small boat, sometimes with their kids, and risk their entire lives to just get to somewhere safe. It is not like jumping onto a lilo and just pegging it over a swimming pool, it's literally risking life. Safe doesn't have to mean escaping a war zone and half a million people migrated from the UK last year, so it cuts both ways.

We were so lucky here as if (pre Brexit) we wanted to have a different (or, in some cases better) life, we could just bugger off to Spain to retire and that would be that. We could freely move between the two and there were so many folk of retirement age who enjoyed just spending as much of their time as they wanted abroad, but now we can't do that, we're limited. Those who can, are genuinely lucky.

The people from the UK who are destitute aren't fucked because of immigrants, they're fucked because of our dreadful government. That has been the case for years and will remain the same until things change.

Our NHS is absolutely fucked and is furthermore fucked as many of our doctors and consultants and nurses and care workers are immigrants. We're fucked. If we restrict those people living and working here, we are absolutely, catastrophically fucked. There's no two ways about it.

The 'MSM' do report on UK destitution and did only three days ago www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67631491.amp

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20