Nigel Farage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh how a thread with a clearly named title, is so interesting to a few who come in to express shock and horror.

If I see a thread title of someone I don't like, I simply avoid.
Babe you’re on Tattle 😂 do you only tattle about people you like
But yeah nobody anti Nige has actually given a proper argument against him yet
---
And you're an immense twit for using the crude americanism "gotten". Learn to speak English, you illiterate moron!
I just read that in Nige’s voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh how a thread with a clearly named title, is so interesting to a few who come in to express shock and horror.

If I see a thread title of someone I don't like, I simply avoid.
Stick in it rave then. Folk generally comment on threads in this section for all sorts of comments.

I feel like I've entered a parallel universe, this is quite something 🤣

Reactions: 2
Re "If I see a thread title of someone I don't like, I simply avoid" - well you're in the minority there, @LadyMuck. This is a gossip forum. I don't think you'll find people posting gossip about people they like.

A friend of mine used to work around Tufton Street. He used to see Nigel a fair bit, often having "Wanker" shouted at him and smiling in response. He gets off on being hated - he is a psychopath after all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry..not so sure about him. One trial when he kept giving up so quickly. I wonder how much there is behind his ‘chat’. Talk is cheap…
The water one? That looks like a genuine fear and he did so well on all the others I think that one has a pass tbh

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine used to work around Tufton Street. He used to see Nigel a fair bit, often having "Wanker" shouted at him and smiling in response. He gets off on being hated - he is a psychopath after all.
He’s probably just taking it on the chin, if he shows he’s upset it will just encourage them

A lot of his immigration views seem to be muddied with racism, which I actually think is quite racist in itself. People are always shocked when black Brits for example say they like him, like they think the black Brits.. aren’t British and don’t like Britain and want the best for the country? Because of their skin colour? 😆

Reactions: 15
Sorry..not so sure about him. One trial when he kept giving up so quickly. I wonder how much there is behind his ‘chat’. Talk is cheap…
His grift is being an antagonist - that's all there is.

I still find it hilarious that so many of his supporters were up in arms over the whole Coutts thing - when you can afford to bank there, you ain't no man of the people.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
His grift is being an antagonist - that's all there is.

I still find it hilarious that so many of his supporters were up in arms over the whole Coutts thing - when you can afford to bank there, you ain't no man of the people.
Well he’s made his money in politics. Bet Jeremy Corbyn and Starmer have secret Coutts accounts :)

Reactions: 13
He’s probably just taking it on the chin, if he shows he’s upset it will just encourage them

A lot of his immigration views seem to be muddied with racism, which I actually think is quite racist in itself. I know plenty of black Brits for example who like him and everyone’s always shocked, like they think the black Brits.. aren’t British and don’t like Britain and want the best for the country? Because of their skin colour? 😆
We clearly mix in different circles. Every black person I know thinks he's a bellend. He's certainly xenophobic. That Breaking Point poster was abhorrent - and it's pretty much that which got Brexit over the line. He's the most powerful person in UK politics as far as I'm concerned - the Tories felt emboldened to go more right wing because of him. He is the turd that can't be flushed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well he’s made his money in politics. Bet Jeremy Corbyn and Starmer have secret Coutts accounts :)
He comes from a prosperous background, went to public school. He's as establishment as it gets.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We clearly mix in different circles. Every black person I know thinks he's a bellend. He's certainly xenophobic. That Breaking Point poster was abhorrent - and it's pretty much that which got Brexit over the line. He's the most powerful person in UK politics as far as I'm concerned - the Tories felt emboldened to go more right wing because of him. He is the turd that can't be flushed.
Afaik he hasn’t said anything about not liking foreigners, which is the definition of xenophobia. He just doesn’t want millions of foreigners coming a year to our small island

Reactions: 24
He's also quite the misogynist as well. The only serious post (as it's so bizarre to me that he has what seems to be a rave thread 🤣) I'll put on this thread (maybe) is to suggest googling his name with 'maternity' or 'women'. It's really not great and it's not spin, just the first few results are his own words or previous policies (which I very much doubt have changed, unless he's had a lobotomy of late - not on the NHS obvs, as he now says his £350m pledge was a 'mistake').

I can absolutely see how folk can be sucked in by the rhetoric, particularly as the left can (and are, in a lot of instances) be seen as so hypocritical and divisive (especially if you're working class), but he really, really doesn't like you if you aren't a rich white man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure there'll be a rave thread on Hitler here pretty soon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7