Nigel Farage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Corrigan does make a good point about his comments on maternity- I’ve had a look and he seems to have said it’s just a fact of life that women earn less than men when they go off to have babies and they’re not as valuable to employers for this reason. Clunky phrasing, and he should have offered a solution, but it’s sadly true in some aspects :( Not sure I’d call that misogynistic

Again happy to have my eyes opened

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm supporting him because of the way the production team did their dirty best to try to humiliate him re the shower/bathing scenes ... because of the way Ant & Dec continually have nasty and personal digs at his expense, and because he has shown himself to be a normal down-to-earth person in there, willing to be civil, friendly and helpful to everyone, happily answering questions re his political beliefs - despite some people intent on goading him to get a certain reaction - not being interested in hearing his answers.

I also respected how he bowed out of tasks he knew he couldn't do. Matt Hancock, on the other hand, was so desperate for publicity I believe he'd have risked certain death (both on IAC & CelebSAS) trying to gain admiration from the public in an attempt to be 'liked'.

And no, I don't think he's a racist. He's certainly right-wing. But I don't think being right-wing is actually a crime ... yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah it’s interesting, apparently his team are furious about the showing his bum scenes as it’s really not appropriate. I think ITV wanted people to laugh at him, but it’s kind of backfired as everyone’s forgotten it now 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm supporting him because of the way the production team did their dirty best to try to humiliate him re the shower/bathing scenes ... because of the way Ant & Dec continually have nasty and personal digs at his expense, and because he has shown himself to be a normal down-to-earth person in there, willing to be civil, friendly and helpful to everyone, happily answering questions re his political beliefs - despite some people intent on goading him to get a certain reaction - not being interested in hearing his answers.

I also respected how he bowed out of tasks he knew he couldn't do. Matt Hancock, on the other hand, was so desperate for publicity I believe he'd have risked certain death (both on IAC & CelebSAS) trying to gain admiration from the public in an attempt to be 'liked'.

And no, I don't think he's a racist. He's certainly right-wing. But I don't think being right-wing is actually a crime ... yet?
Agree with all of this 👏

Reactions: 15

Agree with all of this. I actually voted for him this morning as I think he is a decent person.

Reactions: 16
Didn't prince harry dress as a nazi.
Doesn’t make it okay but he was quite a bit older so it’s worse. Nigel’s behaviour seems to have been when he was a schoolboy
---
Agree with all of this. I actually voted for him this morning as I think he is a decent person.
And that’s why people are voting for him despite him hardly being shown! Reckon I’m a celeb viewers are 95% left wing so great people are seeing his true colours :)

Reactions: 9
No way do I agree with his politics I veer to the left but I like him as a bloke on IAC far nicer and more decent than Hancock, seems like a team player and willing to have a laugh at his own expense, is also able to accept his limitations.I have actually voted for him to stay as well, so that the two witches would leave.Well, one has but I bet ITV's darling Josie will win it.

Reactions: 17
Nigey wanted to be included but he was left behind in camp :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No way do I agree with his politics I veer to the left but I like him as a bloke on IAC far nicer and more decent than Hancock, seems like a team player and willing to have a laugh at his own expense, is also able to accept his limitations.I have actually voted for him to stay as well, so that the two witches would leave.Well, one has but I bet ITV's darling Josie will win it.
We need more of this attitude in general society... as in i don't agree with you but you're entitled to your opinion, and actually being able to park certain beliefs to accept a person for who they are without their political hat on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as many people disagree. I've always liked Nigel. whether people agree with the views fully or not, he's passionate and has dedicated his whole life to trying to make Britain be in charge of Britain. It's pretty difficult to see how brexit has worked considering the pandemic happened around the time the deal ended up going through, lockdowns etc caused huge economical problems around the world, so until things settle back again, we're not able to follow the deal fully. Plus the current government is shite, Nigel gets no say in how they handle brexit or any of the decisions they make as he's not an MP , never has been.

i think he's been genuine in IAC, and people need to remember he's a human too not just a politician. Makes me like him more knowing it's pretty clear ITV have tried to make a fool out of him, try and trip him up to do something wrong, or even just avoid any airtime for him. But whatever happens after the show he's still won ... massive paycheck and I'd say a decent chunk of support 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As much as many people disagree. I've always liked Nigel. whether people agree with the views fully or not, he's passionate and has dedicated his whole life to trying to make Britain be in charge of Britain. It's pretty difficult to see how brexit has worked considering the pandemic happened around the time the deal ended up going through, lockdowns etc caused huge economical problems around the world, so until things settle back again, we're not able to follow the deal fully. Plus the current government is shite, Nigel gets no say in how they handle brexit or any of the decisions they make as he's not an MP , never has been.

i think he's been genuine in IAC, and people need to remember he's a human too not just a politician. Makes me like him more knowing it's pretty clear ITV have tried to make a fool out of him, try and trip him up to do something wrong, or even just avoid any airtime for him. But whatever happens after the show he's still won ... massive paycheck and I'd say a decent chunk of support 😂
I think ITV assumed he'd make a right dick of himself on IAC and that Nella/Fred maybe even Tony would rip him to shreds. When that didn't happen they've all but erased him from the show.
So obvious - same as they're grooming the public to love Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think ITV assumed he'd make a right dick of himself on IAC and that Nella/Fred maybe even Tony would rip him to shreds. When that didn't happen they've all but erased him from the show.
So obvious - same as they're grooming the public to love Josie.
100%, me and my boyfriend were saying how obvious it was the other day with them just erasing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If ITV are trying to make Nigel look bad then they are doing a piss poor job. If these are his ‘bad bits’ then he must be even better than we all think!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh how a thread with a clearly named title, is so interesting to a few who come in to express shock and horror.

If I see a thread title of someone I don't like, I simply avoid.
The whole point of Tattle is for negative and positive discussion. And majority of Celeb threads bar a couple are mostly negative 🤣 If you want solely positive then Rave thread it is.

Reactions: 5
I've always liked him even though he's marmite to some. I watch him on gb news and he says what many of us are thinking but what the msm won't cover.
There is a very good reason that he is on GB News and we all know why that is (home to Laurence Fox etc).
It never fails to amaze me that, in this country, the number of scumbags who get away with holding appalling views and make a living by fooling the gullible public, do so by using a posh accent and wearing expensive cloths.
Over the years his racist and misogynist views have been well documented, yet here he is again, being supported by apologists who choose to ignore what he clearly is.
The man is in the same category as Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Laurence Fox, Suella Braverman, Priti Patel, Enoch Powell, Nick Griffin, Donald Trump, Vlad Putin and Adolf Hitler. If you are happy to be in that company, fine, but let’s not pretend that he is a normal, decent human being.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is a very good reason that he is on GB News and we all know why that is (home to Laurence Fox etc).
It never fails to amaze me that, in this country, the number of scumbags who get away with holding appalling views and make a living by fooling the gullible public, do so by using a posh accent and wearing expensive cloths.
Over the years his racist and misogynist views have been well documented, yet here he is again, being supported by apologists who choose to ignore what he clearly is.
The man is in the same category as Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Laurence Fox, Suella Braverman, Priti Patel, Enoch Powell, Nick Griffin, Donald Trump, Vlad Putin and Adolf Hitler. If you are happy to be in that company, fine, but let’s not pretend that he is a normal, decent human being.
Yes. Nigel Farage is EXACTLY like Hitler. Jesus christ, who fills your head with this arrant nonsense?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I quite like Katie Hopkins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If ITV are trying to make Nigel look bad then they are doing a piss poor job. If these are his ‘bad bits’ then he must be even better than we all think!
ITV are making themselves look terrible, then again they employed dic*s like Philip Scholfied and Holly "im so nice" Willoughby the witch so no surprise really.
---
Hitler?? Hitler murdered thousands and thousands of innocent people I don't think Farage has done that and neither have the rest of the folk you mention even Katie Hopkins isn't quite that bad I can't stand her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here are just some of the lies he has told us. Sadly people still swallow his lies today.

The previous reference to Hitler was down to him singing Hitler youth songs in his youth.
---
Yes. Nigel Farage is EXACTLY like Hitler. Jesus christ, who fills your head with this arrant nonsense?!
I didn’t say that he was Exactly like Hitler so please do not put words into my mouth.
---
More “arrant nonsense”?

---
Neo Nazi buddy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5