Nigel Farage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see your hero isn't even trying to hide who he is these days. The desperate rambings of a pathetic vile bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Farage is so obviously a Russian agent FFS, I simply cannot understand why M16 are not on to this scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see your hero isn't even trying to hide who he is these days. The desperate rambings of a pathetic vile bleep.

Don't see what's wrong with this- he doesn't say all Muslims don't subscribe to British values, he said some of them don't.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Don't see what's wrong with this- he doesn't say all Muslims don't subscribe to British values, he said some of them don't.
Well of course you don’t. What values does Farage subscribe to?
And what are these “British values”? Being a grubby, money grabbing, racist bleep? I’m not sure many non-Muslims subscribe to those either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well of course you don’t. What values does Farage subscribe to?
And what are these “British values”? Being a grubby, money grabbing, racist bleep? I’m not sure many non-Muslims subscribe to those either.
I’m sure ‘being a grubby, money grabbing, racist bleep’ isn’t the first thing that springs to mind when determining ‘British values’ but okay ✌🏼

Reactions: 5
I’m sure ‘being a grubby, money grabbing, racist bleep’ isn’t the first thing that springs to mind when determining ‘British values’ but okay ✌🏼
I think the poster meant NF's values, not the average Brit. If that is what she meant, I agree wholeheartedly.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The fact Labour had solid seats in certain places for decades and suddenly there’s been huge shifts of millions of voters towards Reform to try to get the immigration issue sorted really shows that something’s amiss. I don’t think millions have turned racist, xenophobic and so on over the space of a few years… the UK’s had immigration for hundreds of years and it’s never been such a talking point until recently

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's one of the main reasons why Britain is broken, peddling his xenophobia, lies and general bullshit, which millions of gullible people fell for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15