Nigel Farage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, never thought I'd be a Nigel fan but here we are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just not sure he’s playing a game! He just seems quite genuine in camp although we’re free here to discuss him and his career outside the camp
I think he’s relaxed since Nella and Fred left and finally felt included

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He's held himself well and is being honest and truthful to his beliefs imo. The others in IAC have not come across well or even listened to his reasons and shown their ignorance on how they interact with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've always liked him even though he's marmite to some. I watch him on gb news and he says what many of us are thinking but what the msm won't cover.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seen some stuff online calling him an exhibitionist for showering naked 😂 apparently you’re meant to wear a swimsuit? Poor Nige just wants to be clean :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, have I wondered into a GB News forum?

His beliefs are appalling and he's a vile person. Without him, Brexit wouldn't have gotten over the line. Another reason why he's an immense twit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
P.s. thinking about it, maybe this should be in the rave thread as otherwise I fear we'll get lots of anti-Nigel's spouting off
---
Seen some stuff online calling him an exhibitionist for showering naked 😂 apparently you’re meant to wear a swimsuit? Poor Nige just wants to be clean :)
Did they say the same about Tony who did exactly the same last night

Reactions: 7
I've always liked him even though he's marmite to some. I watch him on gb news and he says what many of us are thinking but what the msm won't cover.
You see the one thing that shocks me from this is the Hitler Youth stuff, but sounds like he was led astray and being a silly little boy at school. Nobody that young really understands politics enough to have those views.
The rest… hardly outrageous
---
@LadyMuck nah the anti Nigers can give their opinion! I’m genuinely interested, just it was off topic for I’m a celeb. A rave thread would be short 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You see the one thing that shocks me from this is the Hitler Youth stuff, but sounds like he was led astray and being a silly little boy at school. Nobody that young really understands politics enough to have those views.
The rest… hardly outrageous
Didn't prince harry dress as a nazi.

Reactions: 10

His beliefs are appalling and he's a vile person. Without him, Brexit wouldn't have gotten over the line. Another reason why he's an immense twit.
1. What are his appalling beliefs?
2. Brexit has its flaws, but it’s not all negative

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how a thread with a clearly named title, is so interesting to a few who come in to express shock and horror.

If I see a thread title of someone I don't like, I simply avoid.

Reactions: 28

And you're an immense twit for using the crude americanism "gotten". Learn to speak English, you illiterate moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry..not so sure about him. One trial when he kept giving up so quickly. I wonder how much there is behind his ‘chat’. Talk is cheap…