Nicola Sturgeon, SNP, Scottish Politics and Scottish Independence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few die hard SNP friends on FB who are normally very vocal indeed re Saint Nicola and Independence. Since her resignation a few weeks ago, I think these people have been taken by aliens as I have seen absolutely no posts whatsoever :ROFLMAO: Nothing even to welcome our new FM.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nicola Sturgeon quite clearly told a whole load of lies a few weeks back, about why she was stepping down.

What else have her & Peter been fibbing about :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sturgeon & Murrell had a good few weeks warning of the searches - the police investigation was paused for the leadership election 😲😠 🤯 - and she was spirited away half an hour before the police arrived this morning. Police Scotland are involved in the SNP corruption. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Yel

Coincidence that Murrell's arrest happens AFTER Sturgeon's resignation and AFTER the election for a new FM? The investigation into the missing £600,000 began in July 2021!
If this was any other party sturgeon would be calling for another vote and calling out the corruption . 48/52 would most likely have not gone to her preferred successor if this had of come out before the vote.

Sturgeon & Murrell had a good few weeks warning of the searches - the police investigation was paused for the leadership election 😲😠 🤯 - and she was spirited away half an hour before the police arrived this morning. Police Scotland are involved in the SNP corruption. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A case of "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." Or...
"Cross my palm with (stolen) silver and your wish is my command."
Dirty, rotten scoundrels.

Reactions: 3
She has done more damage in Scotland than anyone in recent history, she's divisive, created a culture of hate and demonising if you so much as disagreed with her agenda. spent money on a self gratifying independence drive that could have been spent on public service, education, nhs and blamed it all on the bad torries and westminster. You just need to look at some of the crime and living standards in her own constituency, she does nothing for the people and only furthers her own agenda, this recent gender reform carry on is another example. The old phrase folk in glass houses and all that so glad her number is finally up.

Reactions: 18
Mmmm, I can hear the "Lessons will be learnt" excuses already building, all the way from London.

Reactions: 4
Is Nicola a borderline sociopath? I suppose in order to want to lead a political party one does have to be pretty ego-centric to begin with, so it's not a great leap to believe she has some form of psychopathy. Certainly Alex Salmond comes across as someone who is 'full of it', as does 'Gorgeous' George Galloway. I'm not convinced any of these people actually give a rats crap about the people they profess to represent. Rant over. 😒

Reactions: 10

Yel

She has done more damage in Scotland than anyone in recent history, she's divisive, created a culture of hate and demonising if you so much as disagreed with her agenda. spent money on a self gratifying independence drive that could have been spent on public service, education, nhs and blamed it all on the bad torries and westminster. You just need to look at some of the crime and living standards in her own constituency, she does nothing for the people and only furthers her own agenda, this recent gender reform carry on is another example. The old phrase folk in glass houses and all that so glad her number is finally up.
It's been sad to see. There's definitely many reasons for Scottish independence but under her leadership it's been so negative. Things run into the ground and refusing to accept any responsibility, it's always the bogeymans fault.

Someone needs to do a positive campaign while also not taking their eye off the day to day running of the country.

One of her most shameful things imo was during a covid press conference where she batted away and shielded the chief medical officer after she ignored her own rules to travel to her holiday home. And had the cheek to carry on taking the moral high ground with the Cummings debacle 🤯

It's been sad to see. There's definitely many reasons for Scottish independence but under her leadership it's been so negative. Things run into the ground and refusing to accept any responsibility, it's always the bogeymans fault.

Someone needs to do a positive campaign while also not taking their eye off the day to day running of the country.

One of her most shameful things imo was during a covid press conference where she batted away and shielded the chief medical officer after she ignored her own rules to travel to her holiday home. And had the cheek to carry on taking the moral high ground with the Cummings debacle 🤯
Totally agree, there is always going to be an argument for independence and there should be in a devolved country but the culture of hate she created has done so much damage. And the moral high ground, yeah it's just embarrassing, her constant shifting the attention from issues, that her government could do something about, back to Westminster constantly was just deflection tactics. We need a party or leader that can improve the day to day running of the country and focus on the issues that really effects us not these pipe dreams and policies plucked out of thin air. That gender reform in particular, how damaging for women and the safety issues I mean just nuts, how much money must have been spent on that and the jist is that a rapist can change his gender and be housed in a women's prison, who thought that made sense!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Side note, but I'm also loving how the Mail uses phrases like "Home she shares with Pete Murrell" rather than talk about them as husband and wife. They are so naughty.

1680705417189.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm and not forgetting the news from yesterday, where a 21 year old got community service for raping a 13 year old, because at the time of committing the crime he was 17 and too young for prison under the criminal justice reforms introduced in January this year, where the reforms aimed to reduce re-offending in youth, that provided new court guidance, where criminals under the age of 25 are treated more leniently because of their alleged brain immaturity.

Yet they can vote and change gender at 16? ...more efforts to try and force independence by brainwashing the young, glad this will see the end of this particular brand of the snp.

• Heart

Yel

Shovels 😆

Those two maybe many things, but they aren't that stupid and won't of buried all the incriminating tit in their garden - they've known since 2021 they need to get rid of it.
Screenshot_20230405_181043_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must be close to announcing if they are charging him, no way have they buried anything in their garden though!
When will divorce be announced…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.