Nicola Sturgeon, SNP, Scottish Politics and Scottish Independence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Nice of them to wait until the day after trump's arrest so this news didn't slip under the radar 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The amount of racism I've seen on twitter directed at The First Minister is disgusting.
That's why I don't use twitter, it's not a nice place. And to be fair you don't need to make racist remarks against the guy, there are plenty of examples of his total incompetence in politics that you can use to slate him with,

As for this morning's news...quelle surprise! This was one of the reasons that the new independence drive bothered me, it felt really underhand, the Scottish people voted in 2014, they didn't want independence, democratic vote, and suddenly democracy was being undermined and the whole circus started up again, meanwhile the people in Scotland were being pushed to the side, services for the people were collapsing, and no it was not the fault of the tories in westminster, these were all completely devolved matters, and the snp managed to duck them all up, with only one vision in sight..independence at any cost, I didn't trust them, and now it looks like I was right not to trust them, bunch of self serving morons. Whilst I understand that very few people will vote tory in any elections, labour must get its act together and get the lot of them out of power. For Scotland's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's why I don't use twitter, it's not a nice place. And to be fair you don't need to make racist remarks against the guy, there are plenty of examples of his total incompetence in politics that you can use to slate him with,

As for this morning's news...quelle surprise! This was one of the reasons that the new independence drive bothered me, it felt really underhand, the Scottish people voted in 2014, they didn't want independence, democratic vote, and suddenly democracy was being undermined and the whole circus started up again, meanwhile the people in Scotland were being pushed to the side, services for the people were collapsing, and no it was not the fault of the tories in westminster, these were all completely devolved matters, and the snp managed to duck them all up, with only one vision in sight..independence at any cost, I didn't trust them, and now it looks like I was right not to trust them, bunch of self serving morons. Whilst I understand that very few people will vote tory in any elections, labour must get its act together and get the lot of them out of power. For Scotland's sake.
Labour need to up their game now for sure. It always takes me a minute to remember the Scottish Labour leaders name as he is barely visible. I would never vote Tory but Douglas Ross is a far more visible presence and Labour needs that right now.

Reactions: 5
The SNP are rotten and corrupt. They go on about fairness and democracy but they get less than half the votes but hold most seats due to splitting the opposition.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

Full on forensic tent at their house too.
Nicola has had years to prepare for this, I think she'll of shredded anything that would land her trouble a long time ago.

I wonder why it's come up now as it must be back in 2020 or 21 that police said they were investigating the missing 600k.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Coincidence that Murrell's arrest happens AFTER Sturgeon's resignation and AFTER the election for a new FM? The investigation into the missing £600,000 began in July 2021!

Reactions: 9
Coincidence that Murrell's arrest happens AFTER the election for a new FM yet the investigation into the missing £600,000 began in July 2021!
Fraud or misappropriation of funds type stuff can take a long time to get to the bottom of though.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Love it how yesterday we had live pictures of trumps private 757 at La Guardia and huge motorcades in NYC. Today we've had nearly an hour of live video of police standing and a tent outside a new build in Glasgow 😆
Screenshot_20230405_104649_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hear music...Sturgeon is listening to Tammy Wynette's "D.I.V.O.R.C.E." on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.