Nicola Sturgeon, SNP, Scottish Politics and Scottish Independence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Humza is David Moyes to Nicola's Sir Alex Ferguson.

Think he's just keeping the seat warm till Mhari Black find a Scottish Parliament seat.
The next election for MSPs isn't until 2026, I don't think he'll last that long!

Reactions: 5
What's up Yousaf, already thrown away your tartan tie and kilt? Sending out a message in his chosen outfit for his swearing in ceremony.

Reactions: 1
What's up Yousaf, already thrown away your tartan tie and kilt? Sending out a message in his chosen outfit for his swearing in ceremony.
What do you mean by this? I thought he looked good in his traditional outfit.

Pleased to see Mairi McAllan still in the cabinet.

Reactions: 2
Is it not a bit hypocritical of him having to "swear allegiance to the King" when he said only the other day he wants to abolish the monarchy?

Reactions: 3
Humza's new cabinet, every appointment backed him, so much for his "Big Tent" approach.
The purge has begun and the party is seriously split.
Early days but there's no sign of him trying to re-unite his party.

Is it not a bit hypocritical of him having to "swear allegiance to the King" when he said only the other day he wants to abolish the monarchy?
He's a hypocrite. If, as FM, he has an invite to the Coronation he won't turn that down, too much optics involved.

Yel

He's a hypocrite. If, as FM, he has an invite to the Coronation he won't turn that down, too much optics involved.
I've no idea if this is true on the video with him falling over, but wouldn't be suprised if it was

Screenshot_20230401_171816_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Scotland new first minister yousaff wants to legalise abortions up to the point of birth. WHY? he's disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.