Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 7 years younger than me but looks like my Nan
I am almost 20 years older than her and she makes me want to panic buy anti-ageing cream. When you see bariatric surgery patients, a lot of them look grey, older and unwell or I think they do anyway.

Reactions: 4
If I se another 5am story of her chopping pepper's and talking about soup I will seriously crack up. I would understand if every day there were different recipe ideas people could follow but everyday is same.. chopping veg for soup, egg wraps and batch cooking pissing lasagne . She obviously needs to keep her face relevant as she's done the couple of the year at slimming world now so her fame is dying slowly...

Reactions: 2
She’s just done a top tips post
forgets to add have weight loss surgery - speeds up that weight loss

Reactions: 5
She looks like a withered witch. She genuinely does look like a crack whore. No offense to any drug user.
She dresses like a 2 dollar hooker. Has she no friends to pull her aside and tell her she looks ridiculous... nicola darling just cos clothes fit you don't mean you have to wear them

Ooh the boobs are out again that always cheers me up when I feel rubbish

More daily stories of her base sauce....... at what point she going to stop arse licking slumming World and infact get a bloody job!!!!

More daily stories of her base sauce....... at what point she going to stop arse licking slumming World and infact get a bloody job!!!!
Take away her base sauce and her daily runs and she has no other content. Boring ass piece of shit

Please don’t tell me she went to a kids entertainment centre, smyths and Mahon point dressed like a hooker

Reactions: 3