Nicola Bulley Missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve laughed nervously when my mum passed away and I held her. I smiled when the doctor came in just because I wanted to be polite. It’s the weirdest thing. You are in total shock, you’ve never experience anything like this and yet you don’t respond all Hollywood which seems to be what some on here expect. I have no idea why I didn’t what I did but there’s no right or wrong. Your mind doesn’t proces it all. But again it seems some people are only satisfied if the husband had re-enacted a dramatic scene from Eastenders.
I still feel numb after my mum and that's 5 years ago! wouldn't expect to feel this way. Also just wanted to say I love your profile pic!!x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Please lock admin

New thread

Reactions: 2
No it isn't. It's a small area. They all know someone who knows someone.
I agree. And even in a small community, dog owners almost become another small group within that. I could probably tell you the name or rough address of where many local dogs live. It’s just the way of it in a village/small town.
Wow! No need for that.
A previous poster had stated that this:

My friend mentioned earlier that he read a comment on another forum that the partner had 257 engineering companies registered to their address. The latest one in financial difficulty.

I explained the reason. There are so many things being stated as fact. As you said her partner‘s breathing was under extreme stress. He does not need incorrect information being given as fact.
I understood your post, and thought it was useful for those wondering about the “257 businesses”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is so infuriating. WHERE does that post say her children and the entire school were told?

what on earth makes you think people sat down and told the whole school a woman was missing? 🤪

If only people read the bloody posts properly and stopped putting 2 and 2 together and making 50 🙄
Wind your neck in... and stop spluttering... what a drama queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.