Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*remembers to add that Paul is father to recap*
You know the newbies aren’t going to read it don’t you? 🤣

I say we put a load of pish in the recap, bugger off to a secret thread and let them thrash out the wet/dry dog, phone on/off bench, Paul’s living with the sister/friend and what Willow vs their dog would do for eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If someone knows and is able, could we have a shot of the area/ N's route with the cctv blind spots marked on it? Think it would be useful to visualise where the exits were and which weren't covered by any cameras 🙏.
If you go on google earth and type in the area of the map the media have already put up of her dog walking route birdseye view of the fields caravan parks ect and type the area into google earth and zoom to the fields area, click on the person icon and it then comes up with blue dots on the map of photos of the area people have tagged, luckily there seems to be one guy unsure if tourist or regular walker but he basically has tagged photos of her entire dog walking route tagged covering the span of both the fields so gives you a good idea of paths exits ect you can turn the photos 360 degrees

Reactions: 5
He has a quite a few useful women doing his deeds and speaking out defending him, doesn’t he. No way I would become involved for my Neighbour/friend if circumstances were similar. It’s really strange. I really don’t think it’s him (could be wrong) but this is getting all a bit …
Off topic is that from The Fall?

Reactions: 1
I was brought up to be kind and helpful and I have done the same with my daughter.
I have told my daughter now that unless you are in a city centre surrounded by people then you help nobody- you walk away as quickly as you can and ring whatever emergency service needed and don’t go and help personally.
Nikki might be in the river or she may have been abducted or something else - this may get solved or it may not.I hope it doesn’t become a cold case for her family as the not knowing must be torture.
As a side note Eyeliner Emma did my daughters wedding at Marsh Farm and she was lovely 😊
Sorry Nikki is missing and sorry that lots of other missing people don’t get this help and attention.
I have been flitting between websleuths and tattle and feel more at home on tattle so thank you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m confused why there’s so much talk of money problems so bad someone might commit murder when they drove a Range Rover and went on Christmas weekends to Center parcs
Because people can’t help judging and speculating wildly. Take no notice and scroll past, it’s none of our business 🙏🏽

Reactions: 3
Evening Tattlers, I’ve not commented on this thread before.

I think she went into the water , accidentally and her body will turn up soon when the river gives her up . I live in a place with a history of river deaths and sadly I think NB is one of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she will ever be found.

This story will be forgotten about soon, and another COVID variant will be out

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If there’s truth to them having media connections it probably won’t be forgotten quick

Reactions: 6
Hi I’m sorry if this has been asked a lot, it probs has, however I’ve been following the online news stories but missed about the partner. Has he an alibi? I believe she’s been taken against her will. Possibly by someone she knew and was threatend, esp to go so ‘calmly’ foresensically

Reactions: 6
Hi I’m sorry if this has been asked a lot, it probs has, however I’ve been following the online news stories but missed about the partner. Has he an alibi? I believe she’s been taken against her will. Possibly by someone she knew and was threatend, esp to go so ‘calmly’ foresensically
Yes he was ruled out by the police very early on

Reactions: 3
NEW THREAD

Can we just direct the repetitive questions to read the recap? (as long as I haven't missed anything!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
well that's what I was thinking! The police wouldn't launch an investigation to find her, they would know she's undercover 😂 😂
New to the thread but she LOOKS like a policewoman, I dunno what I mean exactly by that, maybe she resembles a policewoman in a TV drama I've seen before, can't place it - but as someone said before she must have one of those faces, she looks so familiar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The first page of this thread has a summary of everything. He isn't a suspect and was at home.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.