Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what's bleeping creepy! If this is Paul's real account, he follows Michael Barrymore, a man implicated in the death of a man by drowning, and a fan page for Caroline Flack, a woman who killed herself after being investigated by police.
I think this is a bit of a stretch, it’s not as if Barrymore is posting daily tips on how to get away with drowning someone. It’s just a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think this is a bit of a stretch, it’s not as if Barrymore is posting daily tips on how to get away with drowning someone. It’s just a coincidence.
The mental gymnastics about the husband on here are quite something when it’s most likely (realistically) the poor woman is no longer with us at this point

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Michael Barrymore has had a bit of a tiktok come back recently, I think he has quite a lot of followers now. He comes up on my FYP a lot.
Yeah he does he posts a lot of clips from his old show where he use to interview children so has drawn people in from the comical aspect. It’s

He was a brilliant presenter back in the day but unfortunately his questionable life choices ended it all for him.

I do think there is a massive divide in public opinion whether he has any guilt over what happened to the guy that drowned so a lot of people do follow him still , so personally don’t find it weird that Paul does. He might be one of the many that thinks he was innocent.

Either way he allowed questionable things involving drugs go on in his home and ultimately paid the price by losing his career.

Reactions: 5
My heart just hurts so much today for Nicola. I was at the beach the other day and paddled with the kiddos. The water was ice. I just cannot imagine entering water that cold willingly 😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My heart just hurts so much today for Nicola. I was at the beach the other day and paddled with the kiddos. The water was ice. I just cannot imagine entering water that cold willingly 😓😓
If she did drift out to sea.. I wonder what the likelyhood her body would wash up ?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And fully clothed, the temperature and the weight would just send you into shock wouldn’t it. I do so hope she’s out there somewhere. I doubt it at this point but I still hope.
---
If she did drift out to sea.. I wonder what the likelyhood her body would wash up ?
I was saying to my husband, if she did go out to sea you’d just have to hope that her clothes wash up somewhere because (possibly too graphic for some) (trying to put this in the nicest way possible) I think her body would quickly be decomposed by various sea creatures, but I don’t know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That's what's bleeping creepy! If this is Paul's real account, he follows Michael Barrymore, a man implicated in the death of a man by drowning, and a fan page for Caroline Flack, a woman who killed herself after being investigated by police.
I hoped you stretched before that reach, don’t want you getting injured. Also I follow Barrymore on Tiktok and I followed Caroline Flack 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hoped you stretched before that reach, don’t want you getting injured. Also I follow Barrymore on Tiktok and I followed Caroline Flack 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What? I didn't at all say it was anything to do with the disappearance of Nicola, I just said it was creepy - as in, a weird coincidence. I hope you put on your glasses before reading something that wasn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What? I didn't at all say it was anything to do with the disappearance of Nicola, I just said it was creepy - as in, a weird coincidence. I hope you put on your glasses before reading something that wasn't there.
I have to say you guys, these phrases have ended me this morning 🤣 top marks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Agreed. It's all gone a bit villagers with flaming torches and pitchforks, hasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nowhere did you say it’s a weird coincidence and I’m not the only person that quoted to say it was a reach.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. It's all gone a bit villagers with flaming torches and pitchforks, hasn't it?
Once again, I never said it was anything to do with Nicola's disappearance, I just said it was creepy, as in: one of life's weird sad coincidences.
---
Nowhere did you say it’s a weird coincidence and I’m not the only person that quoted to say it was a reach.
If you interpreted the word creepy to mean "evidence that he was involved" that's not my problem. It's not what I said. To me, creepy = weird, sad.

Reactions: 2
So Paul thinks the expression “be grateful for what you’ve got” is horrendous but he loves the expression “sometimes it is better to apologise than to ask permission.” 😮

He sounds like the type of entitled person I choose to avoid in life. He comes across as quite unpleasant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
New thread

(I haven’t read through to the end of this so sorry if there’s anything I’ve missed)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Paul thinks the expression “be grateful for what you’ve got” is horrendous but he loves the expression “sometimes it is better to apologise than to ask permission.” 😮

He sounds like the type of entitled person I choose to avoid in life. He comes across as quite unpleasant.
Yup I agree. And the bit about if you're content and complacent then its time to move onto the next thing. Not my kinda person but there ya go maybe that's just me

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.