Nicola Bulley #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people elsewhere acting like they wouldn’t have speculated even more had the news come from a news outlet and not the police, and wouldn’t have clicked all those links and shared them around and poured over them

Reactions: 7
LBC breaking news:

The home office are going in on Lanc's police over there decision to reveal Nicola's alcoholism publicly .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think there’s a possibility she’s got in touch with the police. That’s why they gave that release yesterday. That’s why the family are pleading for a stop in speculation. maybe I’m mad, but I think it’s a possibility.
The could have received a phone call from her but she asked for it to be kept confidential!

Reactions: 1
much more detail about the menopause, she had stopped using her patches.....i'm still reading it all through

Oh heck......I wonder if she had a history of PPD too. Suddenly stopping HRT can cause a big drop in hormones which can lead to psychosis in some women. Perhaps things are becoming a bit clearer now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What sort of low life bleep would threaten a family already in considerable distress, by selling stories on her mental health, alleged alcohol problems etc. duck me, if you're reading here you deserve a slow and very painful death.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

New thread

I haven’t forgotten the wiki, it’s just been (a few of) one of those days here x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would hope not. There’s no shame in admitting that your loved one is struggling with their mental health.
No there absolutely isn’t.
But it should be the persons choice who gets to know about it and who doesn’t.
(I’ve struggled with my mental health almost my entire life so would never imply that anyone should be ashamed of having problems)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.