NickNackLou #9 so full of poo, she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just the lost shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and plastic grass is a whole other level of tack!
With you on the grass. Her entire garden is fake now! It's weirdly appropriate for an influencer's garden.

I got artificial plants once, but that was because I was in an indoor bunker of an office with no windows or natural light of any kind, and the World's most miserable colleague for company. And THANKS NICKY, now I've got the lyrics to "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead on a loop in my head.

(it's still better than Disney mind!)

Reactions: 6
She's so transparent. Using that 'what did you do on a particular date?' game to bombard us with yet more pictures of her enjoying herself and going on expensive trips.

• Angry
The garden and house is so "Live love laugh" beige, generic and completely Nicky. The plants look as fake as duck. With all her cash she could get a landscape gardener in to make a beautiful real garden.
What's with the throw back video? Who is that man and why do we care? It's about as funny as N.

Reactions: 8
"send me a date and i will share a photo" - interesting how every single date she's been sent has coincided with a day trip or a fun jaunt or a holiday she wants to brag about, grinning and bouncing, no canes or wheelchairs or "overdid it" selfies from her bed or shaved heads in sight! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's so transparent. Using that 'what did you do on a particular date?' game to bombard us with yet more pictures of her enjoying herself and going on expensive trips.
Agreed. Nicky just so happens to have a photograph for any date anyone gives her?

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Nicky just so happens to have a photograph for any date anyone gives her?
At least she’s actually shown the request box with the date in it (albeit very suspicious with the requested dates) unlike Mrs hinch who didn’t even bother to try and hide the fact she chose all the dates herself to coincide with memories that depict the perfect life she pretends she has.
---
This “game” that these twatty influencers are playing is just an excuse to show off perfect moments of their life. It’s embarrassing actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And one of the fitness infliencers said a few weeks ago that they get given filter aps by management to create those boxes themselves.
Every day. God just go on. Some days can actually be a bloody lovely day doing nothing you know. All this material show off,performance tit. Just bleeping be aware. Just bleeping sit down and love Just being. Just be.
I really don't think being an "Influency" does them any favours. They are all the same types. All vapid monsters. And it highlights and heightens these traits and they just become grabby manipulative bastards
---
At least she’s actually shown the request box with the date in it (albeit very suspicious with the requested dates) unlike Mrs hinch who didn’t even bother to try and hide the fact she chose all the dates herself to coincide with memories that depict the perfect life she pretends she has.
---
This “game” that these twatty influencers are playing is just an excuse to show off perfect moments of their life. It’s embarrassing actually.
Haha all you can do when watching that tale is laugh luv. Just laugh at how pathetic and ridiculous she is. You post reminding me of it made me giggle even today.

Haha all you can do when watching that tale is laugh luv. Just laugh at how pathetic and ridiculous she is. You post reminding me of it made me giggle even today.
Yep I need to try and remember that everything she puts on social media is fake fake fake!

Reactions: 5
Hey Nicky, my Bowelbabe rose is doing beautifully, just stuck it in a pot & watched it grow. Good for the bees & money to a good cause too - and not plastic, go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️😁
That's lovely. And a nice memory of a 'grammer who actually gave a tit about other people with cancer.

That's lovely. And a nice memory of a 'grammer who actually gave a tit about other people with cancer.
Exactly, not a tit mass produced in a sweat shop t shirt (looking at you ITS) but a nice plant that adds to the planets oxygen supply & has pretty flowers. And a donation to a very good cause. Shame more grammers can’t have more ideas like this instead of shilling junk disposable jewellery & cheap clothing.

Reactions: 5
Do influencers have alt accounts to ask themselves questions or does their agency pay people to do it?

They wear something or show a product, gets asked about it by a follower & provides a link. Never fails.

Do influencers have alt accounts to ask themselves questions or does their agency pay people to do it?

They wear something or show a product, gets asked about it by a follower & provides a link. Never fails.
i think the vast majority of influenza have multiple alt/finsta accounts to ask themselves questions or reply to their "send me a date and I'll share a photo" stunts, as a way to share endless photos to show off all their holidays etc - but in terms of sharing links to products/clothes that people have supposedly asked for, it happens so regularly with all these influencers and they generally share no proof to show that anyone asked about any of the crap they are sharing links to! just a generic caption about "loads of you are asking" or a reference to them having received "loads of DMs" etc - just an opportunity to share as many aff links as possible, knowing people will click on them, thus slyly lining their pockets! 😡

i think the vast majority of influenza have multiple alt/finsta accounts to ask themselves questions or reply to their "send me a date and I'll share a photo" stunts, as a way to share endless photos to show off all their holidays etc - but in terms of sharing links to products/clothes that people have supposedly asked for, it happens so regularly with all these influencers and they generally share no proof to show that anyone asked about any of the crap they are sharing links to! just a generic caption about "loads of you are asking" or a reference to them having received "loads of DMs" etc - just an opportunity to share as many aff links as possible, knowing people will click on them, thus slyly lining their pockets! 😡
Yeh it happens so often with the same words used by them all. Its obvious "line" lie they've all be briefed to use. It's no coincidence those who have same management often use the same methods.
It's like the "oh my god I've just found this,or remind you of my code,or messaged about my product or code " etc. Do they think at all.because several other influences on the same products books are doing the exact same product ad at the exact same time! This ISNT YOUR THING.YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE AND ITS ALL OVER SIMILAR ILK KNOB HEADS STORIES NOW TOO!

It is just me that's noticed she has not mentioned Mary huckle at all? Especially since they knew each other in RL. Not even a mention on her stories.... she is something else

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It is just me that's noticed she has not mentioned Mary huckle at all? Especially since they knew each other in RL. Not even a mention on her stories.... she is something else
Nope …
She’s just an utter selfish tw*t and wouldn’t give anyone else the limelight. And the f**kin tongue, he looks like a bloody bored twirp with his tongue out.

Mr bleeping G and with that gormless face complete with tongue out!
It aint cute, sexy, sweet, funny or original!
Geez, these 2 twats are a perfect match! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.