Nicknacklou #13 We have now entered Black Mirror territory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really, really weird hearing all this kind of language from his mouth. Lobster, bean, instagramily and all that. I always just assumed it was a Nic thing but clearly not. Blugh.

Reactions: 6
It's really, really weird hearing all this kind of language from his mouth. Lobster, bean, instagramily and all that. I always just assumed it was a Nic thing but clearly not. Blugh.
Its the language she used on her page and hes just adpoted it - i highly doubt he wanders around calling people “hooman beans” in real life 🤣 i just wish he would stop it. Stop trying to be her - stop trying to keep the gravy train chugging along as if shes not gone. Its weird. Be yourself, post your own tit if you must but stop the playacting as if shes still around or as if she can still see/hear any of it.

Reactions: 9
The strangest thing is, he isn’t doing it for the money (at least not until Nick’s “project” comes to light, and even then, he wouldn’t have to keep up the Nick-speak in the interim). I really think he’s doing it because he thinks it will help his grief. I speak from experience saying grief makes us do some bizarre and out of character things…but he has family and friends to rein him in/gently guide him in a healthier direction, surely?

Reactions: 6
The strangest thing is, he isn’t doing it for the money (at least not until Nick’s “project” comes to light, and even then, he wouldn’t have to keep up the Nick-speak in the interim). I really think he’s doing it because he thinks it will help his grief. I speak from experience saying grief makes us do some bizarre and out of character things…but he has family and friends to rein him in/gently guide him in a healthier direction, surely?
Its really odd. She put on that ridiculous childish persona online and its like he thinks thats how he has to also behave aswell. He just seems really…….. sheltered. Like he doesnt seem to have any of his own character or personality - its just all this weird role playing and mimicking Nicki….

Reactions: 7
Off subject: Never knew another nnl was possible ! This reminded me of her of how happy she was to have cancer! I don't follow her but no thank you, cant deal with another over enthusiastic person who is over enthusiastic about cancer. And think im going to unfollow nnl page soon its painful to watch! Anyone know how many followers shes lost since dd?
Screenshot_20231116_104053_Instagram.jpg

Off subject: Never knew another nnl was possible ! This reminded me of her of how happy she was to have cancer! I don't follow her but no thank you, cant deal with another over enthusiastic person who is over enthusiastic about cancer. And think im going to unfollow nnl page soon its painful to watch! Anyone know how many followers shes lost since dd?View attachment 2574584
Who is this?

Do you think anyone just been really straight and said it to him.stop.this is wrong Alex.get off her page.

Reactions: 3
Do you think anyone just been really straight and said it to him.stop.this is wrong Alex.get off her page.
No, I think everyone is telling him to keep going and all her followers showing him support are encouraging it. I do hope his family can see its not healthy thou.

Reactions: 4
No. I think he surrounds himself with idiots who find all this nonsense appealing. The insta twats like Chloe & Georgie, Nick’s family who all just seem insufferable, and all the muppets on the instagram account who are licking his hoop telling him how wonderful all this is…..

This woman is horrifically happy about having stage 4 cancer. Just checked her out. Not ever going back to her page. She's like Nicky on speed!
Just had a quick look, a minute of her page completely frazzled my brain, agree never venturing there again .. good grief !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So a charity has funded the bench that nobody who new Nicky can actually visit without spending a fortune 🤦‍♀️

So a charity has funded the bench that nobody who new Nicky can actually visit without spending a fortune 🤦‍♀️
Yeahhhhhh im sorry but WTAF? a bench in my opinion is a load of old shite anyway and whats the point? Its a total vanity project so that Alex can make a pilgrimage and take umpteen photos. I personally think this was very much a Nicky idea myself.

I donate to a local charity regularly by D.D. Always asume the funds will be used for local people to make their lives easier.. hmmmm 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.