Nick and Maddie (‘Mass’)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have as she is devasted he's an awful person and just seems to up and leave her all the time. I don't like him but hid gambling isn't fake. He's spoken about it for years and his sisters mentioned it before
The majority of the break ups have been fake. Don't fall for it.

Reactions: 1
I think it might be, apparently he was on a date the other day in Thailand (he didn’t post but another creator Tom Birchy posted about it)

WELL I actually thought it was for real this time 😂😂😂 but she’s just posted one of the TikTok’s she posts all the time “I’m off to meet a guy I’ve been chatting too online” which she posts every time her and Nick break up so I guess they aren’t. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's so obvious all of maddies latest content is just an angle they've come up with to try and get her views. She'll be in Thailand before long.

I found it strange how they separated and within the space of like 5 or 6 days she had a full house decorated and furnished??
---
I found it strange how they separated and within the space of like 5 or 6 days she had a full house decorated and furnished??

I mean he's back in England but just seen on her stories she's gone on holiday today 😂

I actually think it's more of a control think he knows that he just needs to click his fingers and she will come running. She's literally on holiday with her friends and he's come back home and now using old videos of her for likes yet soon as he goes back to Thailand he won't be bothered. From what I've seen over the years of following them is he constantly breaks up with her goes elsewhere for a few months then basically wins her back. I actually feel sorry for maddie

I still think they did as in I think he just keeps messing her around all the time. Like I've seen tiktoks of him from people that he was with when in Thailand kissing other women. I just think she's a bit of a pushover and he keeps going back and then dumping her. I've unfollowed them both as I'm sick of it and she's just allowing it to happen

Believe me they didn't - they've had the same sponsored content all along, neither of them removed their highlights of the other on insta etc etc

But defo agree they're too annoying to watch! I'm sure I blocked nick but he keeps popping up

Reactions: 3
Is it all back on?
I’ve just seen them doing a live on the joint account
Looking very much together